Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

His play at the end of yesterday felt more like delaying the hammer to wind us up for shits and giggles, rather than intentionally trying to save Met. Is there anything else to your case?

Yes. I investigated him last night and confirmed he is not neutral aligned. I am a cop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

True and Real posted:

Yes. I investigated him last night and confirmed he is not neutral aligned. I am a cop.
a cop and brutal cop in the same game?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

True and Real posted:

Well ok then!

##vote capps

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

True and Real posted:

bowmore posted:

What the poo poo. Two cops in a game seems hardly fair for the scumteams

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
BN why are you holding back on confirming someone as town?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Oh yeah lets kill the guy ##vote the fireman

Rarity posted:

BN why are you holding back on confirming someone as town?

To laugh at people when they say their scum of course

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

bowmore posted:

I guess so? I can't speak to BN's role. N1 I investigated Mills and got not neutral. N2 I didn't get my result but only because I submitted my PM after the deadline. The thread was closed so I'm actually pretty mad about it even now, but it is what it is. I attempted to investigate Asiina that night. Last night it was Capps and I got not neutral again.

My flavor name is Eiji "Gin" Kamiya

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

APPARENTLY your aliases dont work capps. I am dissapointed

##vote mr.capps

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

To those of you who might doubt me, though, consider that I was a big part of the Met lynch and before I got drunk and silly I was a big part of the Ernie lynch. In fact, on that day, I was driving the lynch to Capps over Ernie when drunk, so I was actually voting for scum at both times haha

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

True and Real posted:

I guess so? I can't speak to BN's role. N1 I investigated Mills and got not neutral. N2 I didn't get my result but only because I submitted my PM after the deadline. The thread was closed so I'm actually pretty mad about it even now, but it is what it is. I attempted to investigate Asiina that night. Last night it was Capps and I got not neutral again.

My flavor name is Eiji "Gin" Kamiya
yeah well I can't say it's not a possibility

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I don't see any reason to delay this lynch.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Usually when I get Cop and a guilty result, I will instead make a case on the person I investigated so as to not reveal myself. Last night there were 0 deaths. 4 law people are dead and now 2 chaos iirc. That would mean there should only be two chaos left by my reckoning, so knocking Capps out would leave one.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote capps

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I roleblocked Little Mac last night with my item. Possible reason the NK didnt go through. I will believe diqnol for now,
##vote capps

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Well, RIP capps

##vote capps

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
You won't be able to kill me, btw.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh god! mr.capps is hammered!

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

My night 3 investigation was on Little Mac

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

True and Real posted:

Usually when I get Cop and a guilty result, I will instead make a case on the person I investigated so as to not reveal myself. Last night there were 0 deaths. 4 law people are dead and now 2 chaos iirc. That would mean there should only be two chaos left by my reckoning, so knocking Capps out would leave one.

I'm not Chaos aligned.

Well I'm a chaos counter part. I wasn't completely lying yesterday. I am in a masonry. I'm evil, they are good. We are both in a race to gain more power.

I choose a symbol and try to get people to say it, they night visit and infect, and then those infected players pass it on. I choose ø cause Diqnol said it as a gambit

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

votefinder posted:

:redhammer: Oh god! mr.capps is hammered!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

It took virtually no time at all for everyone to come to a consensus today - Diqnol claimed to have information that Capps was DEFINITELY aligned with Lucifer, and nobody saw fit to disbelieve him. Quickly, Capps was seized and summarily executed.

mr.capps (Walter), Chaos-aligned Vanilla Goon was killed, Day 4!

NIGHT ACTIONS, 24 HOURS, ETC.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Apparently my mailbox filled up yesterday, it's all clear now so please get those actions to me!!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

After having no deaths the previous night and the subsequent quick identification of one of Lucifer's fell followers, everyone greeted the new dawn with hope. However, their hopes dimmed once they found the remains of yet another victim of those who opposed humanity.

Big Nothing (Keisuke Takagi), 3-shot Brutal Cop was killed, Night 4!

Deadline is Friday at 10PM Eastern

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (9): Asiina, bowmore, EXAKT Science, Hal Incandenza, Little Mac, Meinberg, Rarity, Rurea, True and Real

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I AM ALL POWERFUL!!!!!!!!

MEINBERG IS NOT NEUTRAL!!!!!!!!!

##VOTE MEINBERG

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Well I was gonna suggest we lynch BN today to make sure he's not a SK but I guess we don't need to do that now :v:

diqnol, what's your night result?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Rarity posted:

Well I was gonna suggest we lynch BN today to make sure he's not a SK but I guess we don't need to do that now :v:

diqnol, what's your night result?

I think it has something to do with meinberg

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Well then, I suppose it is time for me to claim.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh God what happened to that Goku?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Meinberg posted:

Well then, I suppose it is time for me to claim.

Yeah, claim now.

I wouldn't buy miller, though.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

True and Real posted:

Yeah, claim now.

I wouldn't buy miller, though.

Ahahahahaha

##vote Meinberg

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I'm Yu Narukami, the protagonist of bestselling SMT spinoff Persona 4, just trying to make my way back home.

I'm a survivor confirmed mason with my best bro Yosuke, and I also had a number of one-shot abilities, which I've used up already. I started with a cop, which I used on Mills, thinking I was clever. I then doctored my masonry partner, and then used a one-shot bulletproof.

At the current moment, we're closer to getting rid of scum than having scum win, so I don't think it's necessary to vote me out.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Meinberg posted:

At the current moment, we're closer to getting rid of scum than having scum win, so I don't think it's necessary to vote me out.

But we also have the breathing space to do so!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Rarity posted:

But we also have the breathing space to do so!

wow rude

I mean, you're right, but that's like... I have feelings too, you know.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Meinberg posted:

I'm Yu Narukami, the protagonist of bestselling SMT spinoff Persona 4, just trying to make my way back home.

I'm a survivor confirmed mason with my best bro Yosuke, and I also had a number of one-shot abilities, which I've used up already. I started with a cop, which I used on Mills, thinking I was clever. I then doctored my masonry partner, and then used a one-shot bulletproof.

Well here's the deal with that. Ready? I'm going to lynch you because theres no reason for me to doubt my night action and why not.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't know anything about this flavour. Is your mason partner also a confirmed survivor from this other game?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

True and Real posted:

Well here's the deal with that. Ready? I'm going to lynch you because theres no reason for me to doubt my night action and why not.

I'm definitely Not Neutral. But that doesn't mean that I'm Chaos or Law. I'm a 3P.

Asiina posted:

I don't know anything about this flavour. Is your mason partner also a confirmed survivor from this other game?

That's correct.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Meinberg, spill. Who is it?!?!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Actually don't. They can live if they want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It would just make it easier for me to find the remaining scum but then I remembered I'm batting a thousand right now

• Locked thread