Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
lol fair enough

I'll leave you kids alone

I will miss the little cartoon hand on all the links though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

gnarlyhotep posted:

and if I dont.....?

stfu

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I've beaten no games in TYOOL 2015. But I'm constantly gaming. Might finally finish Persona 4 Golden in a while, but who knows. I'll probably just start SMT IV and get distracted for a few months.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I beat Duck Hunt for the NES, I got the kill screen.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
far cry 3
far cry 3 blood dragon
great entertainment was had!

next up:
dishonoured. gonna start it and finish dat mofo

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
ok I beat Spyhunter for the NES.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
And now I beat Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the NES.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Beat Fox's Peter Pan and the Pirates

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Now I beat TMNT 3 Manhatten Project.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

2nd game of the year: Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Really htought it was gonna be Omega Ruby, but that game is bad.

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete
Time: 50:08 hours

Awesome game. I did just about everything in the game except the rememberizer poo poo. Lemina is my favorite character out of the whole series

Cubivore_ fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Mar 4, 2015

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

Knuc U Kinte posted:

2nd game of the year: Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Really htought it was gonna be Omega Ruby, but that game is bad.

I've be holding out on buying the game because I suspected the gameplay would be shallow and the only comment on gameplay I read on the zone was saying exactly this.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

program666 posted:

I've be holding out on buying the game because I suspected the gameplay would be shallow and the only comment on gameplay I read on the zone was saying exactly this.

It kind of is, but it excels in other areas. The customisation is deep, wrt to looks and fighting builds. And the online looks like it might be sweet when the servers are working.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
I think I'll buy whenever the servers work or when it gets a 50% off, whatever comes first.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i beat the story of Dragon Ball Xenoverse last night

now i have to figure out what to do with the rest of it

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
just beat my second game of the year

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
looking at the first page, it seems im not doing too bad with just two games beaten, most people have 2-4 or so

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

i beat omega ruby, i think, i beat the delta quest or whatever, can i get rid of this game now or is there more stuff to do? i beat the whole thing with gyrados and barely had to use anyone else

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
working my way through gauntlets legends on gamecube... drat i love this game, level 70 knight (champion) and have 9/12 rune stones... about to start on the ice stage

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

zen death robot posted:

Do you only get to count Ground Zeroes if you do all of the side missions and poo poo too?

thats up to you

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

Do you only get to count Ground Zeroes if you do all of the side missions and poo poo too?

I say yes, complete the game

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
DuE to its length of course. we could have a vote though

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i stated i beat project diva f 2 once i beat all songs on hard, im still playing it more and will try to beat all songs on extreme. the game plays credits once you beat all songs on normal but i thought that was too simple, and all on hard, but not extreme. is needed to get all trophies so i took that as a mark of what the developers believe the normal player should complete

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm working to platinum in diva 1 before i get started on 2

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It kind of is, but it excels in other areas. The customisation is deep, wrt to looks and fighting builds. And the online looks like it might be sweet when the servers are working.

I think I might get it just because the shadows looked awesome in a video I seen of it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

I think I will do that, on stream sometime this week myself.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think once you beat all of the Side Ops on at least normal, that's "beaten".

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

im about to beat metroid fusion, just gotta beat this SA-X, what a sick game this is

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

zen death robot posted:

Yeah I can agree with this.

And then completionist is obviously 100%. That's one of my gamer goals whenever I get done with bloodborne.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I beat Super Mario bros. 3 the NES Mario Trilogy is complete.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

:( Does anyone else have a problem where playing in a higher resolution then native makes the move effects go away. Like doing a Super Kamehameha just makes Goku blast Frieza with 1000 invisible rays of ki power if I am playing in higher than 1080p.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

ok just now beat metroid fusion, drat that last boss hard

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

African AIDS cum posted:

ok just now beat metroid fusion, drat that last boss hard

it's spooky too

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I beat the NES version of Super Mario bros. 1 and I beat The Adventures of Dino Riki.

I've got like 5 more NES games to beat and one of them is friday the 13th

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Beat the lost levels, now I have all 2d mario platformer games beaten.

lost levels can eat a basket of dicks, it's the worst out of all of the mario platformers.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

Beat the lost levels, now I have all 2d mario platformer games beaten.

lost levels can eat a basket of dicks, it's the worst out of all of the mario platformers.

its good. and it isnt even that hard

mario 2 is the one that sucks

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

African AIDS cum posted:

its good. and it isnt even that hard

mario 2 is the one that sucks

Mario 2 I didn't mind, but there were so many trick jumps in Lost Levels that it got kind of annoying.

But I beat Lost Levels with Luigi while I beat SMB 1 with Mario. So i dunno if they play any different.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Its easy to get a ton of 1 ups on a turtle though, the invisible blocks and stuff were pretty funny

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

African AIDS cum posted:

Its easy to get a ton of 1 ups on a turtle though, the invisible blocks and stuff were pretty funny

I know I ended the game with dozens of lives.

Even going the shortest route in lost levels to 8-4 you were still impeded by a good number of jumps that required perfect execution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

finished MGS3 HD, after not playing the game since first release. it was a lot better than i remembered.

• Locked thread