Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

bowmore posted:

don't you mean we are short a day?

SHOTS FIRED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:rolleyes:

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote asiina

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't vote myself on principle.

So get someone else in here and end this madness.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

I don't vote myself on principle.

So get someone else in here and end this madness.
so this is a scum claim?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
This is a I'm almost definitely getting dunked claim.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

WORKS FOR ME

##vote Asiina

Lets hope i didnt just make a huge mistake

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: This game will be better without Asiina!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Rurea posted:

WORKS FOR ME

##vote Asiina

Lets hope i didnt just make a huge mistake
:shrug:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

And with the new day, came another dispute. This time, it was centered around Asiina - nearly everyone was convinced that she was the last of the followers of Chaos that had been among them. She protested to the end, but at last they took her and killed her.

As Asiina breathed her last, a calmness fell over the group - they knew that they had done their work, and eliminated all of YHWH's followers and Lucifer's twisted minions. Now, they could usher in the New World - one under Humanity's rule, with no interference.

Asiina (Yuriko), Chaos-aligned One-shot Vigilante has been killed, Day 6!

THE NEUTRAL FACTION HAS WON THIS GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Oof, this game was kind of a mess. I hope you guys had fun though! I'll post some thoughts + the mod doc in the morning probably

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

:ghost: screw you bowmore Meinberg and I could have won if you weren't such a loving bowmore :ghost:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Horray! Good job, town!!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

How did it take like four in-game days to realise that it was Asiina because she was a vig and because she also deliberately lied about getting mod-killed and then posted BS 5 times in a row to skate through by a single post.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Hoorah

well done everyone

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

How did no one believe me re: capps?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Mills posted:

How did it take like four in-game days to realise that it was Asiina because she was a vig and because she also deliberately lied about getting mod-killed and then posted BS 5 times in a row to skate through by a single post.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ernie. posted:

How did no one believe me re: capps?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Mills posted:

I refused to look at Asiina because fmpov I should have gotten a cop result on her

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

this game was hilarious for the fact that I put in a huge effort only to be nked n1 for coming off too towny

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
drat you Bowmore! And to a lesser extent Diqnol!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

This game basically reminded me not to play with lurkers. Ernie is much more forgiving than me but it was pretty frustrating for me Ernie and Taste to deliberately go out of way to protect AT at our own expense so that he could have a ~fun experience~ and ~learn how to play mafia~ for him to then simply just stop posting and get mod-killed.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Also I got a not neutral result every single night I was alive if the Asii result I didn't receive counts

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mills posted:

This game basically reminded me not to play with lurkers. Ernie is much more forgiving than me but it was pretty frustrating for me Ernie and Taste to deliberately go out of way to protect AT at our own expense so that he could have a ~fun experience~ and ~learn how to play mafia~ for him to then simply just stop posting and get mod-killed.

Yeah totally not cool. Also what a scum team

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Mills posted:

having said that if AT is reading this I encourage them to try again and give it a good faith effort, everyone has a rough start

except evil sagan who ran out of patience for us

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tremendous Taste posted:

this game was hilarious for the fact that I put in a huge effort only to be nked n1 for coming off too towny

that isn't why you nk

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Mills posted:

Murmur Twin posted:

..and now I'm bothered at the thought of "is this happening again?", especially since from a pure game perspective Asii seems to fit the profile of a chaos vig. We know there was a law vig, Asii doesn't really seem to care that much about scumhunting, and she's still managed to pop in and contribute a bit which signifies at least a minimal amount of interest in what is still happening.

Should've spoken up more :doh:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mr.capps posted:

that isn't why you nk

that's what hurt told me!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

MT you are a good townie. You definitely need to speak up more. Everyone else is an idiot.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm not an idiot.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Post the scum docs

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Haha

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

You don't get a scum result 5 nights in a row on accident. I was willfully entirely ignoring Asiina.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

You don't get a scum result 5 nights in a row on accident. I was willfully entirely ignoring Asiina.

meinberg wasn't scum

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

3p is effectively scum.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i really feel bad for the protagonists, so unfairly hosed

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Also Hal could've easily won as a Survivor for want of a Bowmore

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Little Mac posted:

Also Hal could've easily won as a Survivor for want of a Bowmore

Our win condition just needed one of us to live, so I would have won too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
again, so unfairly hosed

• Locked thread