Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Adam is a wonderful example of how a player should go about his business in the NRL
Second one looked more like a hamstring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Not the best start the Eagles have had, and probably the best Parra have had in ages.

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen
Good time to announce you're leaving the club, just after copping a 30-point hiding.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

My ladder predictions aren't looking so good. Apparently the dart board is broken.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

DCE confirmed to the titans, as expected.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

iajanus posted:

DCE confirmed to the titans, as expected.
Yep and management cut quite a few good players trying to keep him in so it looks like there may be some poo poo years ahead. rip Manly

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I'll just leave this here.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10206093547648366

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Saints getting away with it tonight, referee giving plenty of decisions in their favour again.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
No idea how offside wasnt given there, St Helens and referees are a great match so far this season.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Was hoping Wakey could get it done, hard work to come back now. And Yeah shocking refereeing.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Wigan getting stuffed is good though

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

I want Wakey to win so its hard to know if I'm biased but seems like all game Saints have the rub. I'm not even a Wakey fan really,

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Wigan getting stuffed is good though

agreed, always agreed, gently caress wigan

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
I dont like wakey but I want saints to lose heavily every week

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Masoe is playing incredibly well though

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

stickyfngrdboy posted:

I dont like wakey but I want saints to lose heavily every week

Everyone in my family who gives a poo poo about RL is from wakey except me, also Castleford 42-8 Wigan :lol:

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Nice try, good finish coming up here

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Too many forward passes, still not finished but gently caress thats annoying.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Runners going too early putting pressure on the dummy half. Shame. Cas though :getin:

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
Pretty good game, much better performance than last week certainly, but Wakefield were unlucky and probably should have won that. I think our forwards, especially Mose Masoe, were superb and that won the game for us in the end. The refereeing was pretty poor too, as per usual.

Also, :lol: Wigan. Get hosed.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Proper nervous about the Warriors game. We are terrible starters and we are going to have a really inexperienced backline out there.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Adam is a wonderful example of how a player should go about his business in the NRL
Plus the Knights halves and centres are really loving good. Johnson, Hurrell and Kata are going to have to be at their best defensively or we're going to be in trouble.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Tomkins is confirmed out

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

For the record, the Warriors' results up-to and including their first win of that season since 2011:

Round 1
Warriors 18 - 24 Eels at Eden Park (Auckland)

Round 2
Tigers 20 - 12 Warriors at Leichhardt Oval (Sydney)

Round 3
Warriors 12 - 25 Dragons at Mt Smart (Auckland)

Round 4
Warriors 26 - 18 Sharks at Owen Delany Park (Taupo)

Round 1
Warriors 20 - 26 Sea Eagles at Eden Park (Auckland)

Round 2
Eels 20 - 36 Warriors at Parramatta Stadium (Sydney)

Round 1
Eels 40 - 10 Warriors at Parramatta Stadium (Sydney)

Round 2
Warriors 14 - 16 Roosters at Eden Park (Auckland)

Round 3
Sharks 28 - 4 Warriors at Sharks Stadium (Sydney)

Round 4
Warriors 20 - 18 Cowboys at Mt Smart (Auckland)

Round 1
Eels 36 - 16 Warriors at Parramatta Stadium (Sydney)

Round 2
Warriors 12 - 31 Dragons at Eden Park (Auckland)

Round 3
Cowboys 16 - 20 Warriors at Willows Sports Complex (Townsville)

For the record, the Warriors have not won their opening fixture since 2009, when they beat the Eels at Mt Smart.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Stats are meaningless when you have Shaun Johnston

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen
Hurrell gone for the day already. :(

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.
17 minutes into the season and our cenres are Ben Henry & Simon Mannering :negative:

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
are we really going to use the video ref for this bullshit

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Who's injured?

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.

Mills posted:

Who's injured?

Hurrell during the game, Tomkins and then Maumalo in the buildup. Already out were Laumape, Fisiiahi, Fusitua.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Oooh nice try that

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

What did Hurrell do to his knee?

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Mills posted:

What did Hurrell do to his knee?

Injured it :shrug:

About time they started treating lovely dangerous plays like that more seriously, watch out Slater.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I didn't think it was that bad to be honest.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Mills posted:

I didn't think it was that bad to be honest.

I've been fed up with defenders sliding in with knees and boots on the tryscorer for a while now, glad to see some enforcement.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
first half has lasted forever

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Yeah. Feels long. Uate looks more dangerous with Bennett gone.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Settling in to our member seats at CBus stadium - we're 45 out from the try line on the shady side of the stadium three rows from ground level. Pretty awesome, sad I'll have to watch titans games here all year.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

How did he fall over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen
Ha, Manu lost his boot

• Locked thread