Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
it seems yhe case on KEATING is not particualarly strong, but my suspicions oF TITHIN are growling more and moer. As oF now the strongher play is to

##unvote
##vote Mills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Asphyxious posted:

For Xylo's first game he's very keyed in and on the ball. Not unlike when Sam "Shia Labeouf" Witwicky has the Allspark imprinted onto his brain in the smash blockbuster Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, he seems to possess knowledge that he should not have.

Xylo does seem naturally good at mafia, to the point where I'd be seriously impressed if it was all coaching. Xylo, have you followed mafia games in the past?

Also kill yourself you fossil fuel promoting shill.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
##unvote

##vote Gough Suppressant

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

SKY COQ posted:

##unvote

##vote Gough Suppressant

:pcgaming: :siren: WARNING, THIS IS NOT MY LITTLE PONY RELATED. :siren: :pcgaming:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asphyxious posted:

an intellectual ungulate

I suspected Bif was sharing her spreadsheet, but not that she'd stepped up the strategy to include random words above your normal vocabulary.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Actually

##unvote

##vote Mills

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
##unvote

##VOTE GOUGH SUPPRESSANT

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Milky Moor posted:

:pcgaming: :siren: WARNING, THIS IS NOT MY LITTLE PONY RELATED. :siren: :pcgaming:

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Fruity Gordo posted:

:negative:

there is actually a good and cool reason to vote for me today which will actually help the town out but you idiots won't do it WHY DOES NO ONE DO WHAT I SAY WHY ARE YOU GIVING ALL THE VOTES TO CHINAMEN AND SHEILAS

Don't worry Fruity ANIDAV much like the welfare system I will always support you. Whenever you think nobody loves you just remember I am lurking just around the corner, like the faceless men of the QLD Young Labour movement.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

As jurors you are not to be swayed by sympathy. Why can't you losers just turbo anidav like we're meant to?

:sigh:

I'm not sold on the mills vote. not joining in.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Mills posted:

We're all too used to hyperbole in here. Both Splode and Xylo have come in and completely misrepresented what I said but I don't know if it's just our casual hyperbolic nature or something more sinister; it's basically a null tell but it sure is annoying.

:ironicat:

##unvote
##vote Mills

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Splode posted:

Xylo does seem naturally good at mafia, to the point where I'd be seriously impressed if it was all coaching. Xylo, have you followed mafia games in the past?

Also kill yourself you fossil fuel promoting shill.

it is an ability natural to all Americans (see: Bifauxnen)

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
##unvote
##vote Matthew Beet
##unvote

##vote Gough

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

XyloJW posted:

it is an ability natural to all Americans (see: Bifauxnen)

but bif's not good?

Lid posted:

##unvote
##vote Matthew Beet
##unvote

##vote Gough

I concur, magistrate.

##unvote
##vote Gough Suppressant

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

psst, Tirade this is where you should jump in screaming at Xylo for saying you're good at Mafia cause that is super suss! :v:

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Matthew Beet posted:

As jurors you are not to be swayed by sympathy. Why can't you losers just turbo anidav like we're meant to?

:sigh:

I'm not sold on the mills vote. not joining in.

TOML believes Mills innocence, that should seal the deal for some.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Lid posted:

##unvote
##vote Matthew Beet
##unvote

##vote Gough

I think you have to actually use my full name

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
##vote Gough Suppressant

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Also Xylo for your lid (SMALL KEATING) verification question, go look at the mafia wiki section on roles, after court is recessed.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

psst, Tirade this is where you should jump in screaming at Xylo for saying you're good at Mafia cause that is super suss! :v:

LEADING THE WITNESS

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

##unvote

##vote Mills

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Gavel Donk donk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OlCVNn9ZeY

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Matthew Beet posted:

LEADING THE WITNESS

:lol:

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Matthew Beet posted:

but bif's not good?

I'm literally just going off what people leak to the chat thread. I assumed you, Bif, Milky, and Gaspy were the power players from all the talk.

Literally the first time I've opened these mafia threads was an hour ago to tally small keeting's posts, because I was curious just how little he posted, since TOML and Mills were straight up disagreeing on that. I came to 4 posts per game day in which he was alive, across 7 games, and then i realized I had nothing to compare that with.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

XyloJW posted:

I'm literally just going off what people leak to the chat thread. I assumed you, Bif, Milky, and Gaspy were the power players from all the talk.

Literally the first time I've opened these mafia threads was an hour ago to tally small keeting's posts, because I was curious just how little he posted, since TOML and Mills were straight up disagreeing on that. I came to 4 posts per game day in which he was alive, across 7 games, and then i realized I had nothing to compare that with.

nah im joking bif's alright, except when she's attacking me or beet. us three always get in poo poo fights.

Judiciary.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hey I ironed out the bugs in my goon meet simulator. Basically I just renamed it to 'pike simulator' and it seems to be working as intended!

Also my favourite punctuation mark is the period. It marks the end of my sentence. Ohohohoh a bit of lawyer humour there!

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

XyloJW posted:

I uh... I would not refer to myself as a power player, no. I'm essentially the Mafia equivalent of Doctor Doom.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
##unvote
##vote MILLS

##unvote
##vote XyloJW
##unvote
##vote Splode
##unvote
##vote Kat Delacour
##unvote
##vote Matthew Beet
##unvote
##vote XyloJW

##UNVOTE
##VOTE GOUGH SUPPRESSANT

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Matthew Beet posted:

Hey I ironed out the bugs in my goon meet simulator. Basically I just renamed it to 'pike simulator' and it seems to be working as intended!

Also my favourite punctuation mark is the period. It marks the end of my sentence. Ohohohoh a bit of lawyer humour there!

You better fuckin not m8

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
mills why the gently caress are you leaving the thread at deadline just because people don't buy into your case come back!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Lid posted:

##unvote
##vote MILLS

##unvote
##vote XyloJW
##unvote
##vote Splode
##unvote
##vote Kat Delacour
##unvote
##vote Matthew Beet
##unvote
##vote XyloJW

##UNVOTE
##VOTE GOUGH SUPPRESSANT

I did bro, calm down. You may be seated.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I agree SK, MX is a Scummy Newspaper.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Yeah, kids poo poo me - took way longer than I thought.

I'm neither third party nor scum.

##vote mills

I'm going back to my beloved now, Ariel Sharon. Hyrule warriors

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Matthew Beet posted:

Let the record show that I am also roleplaying a lawyer but not chewing up the scenery with it

Lid posted:

##unvote
##vote MILLS

##unvote
##vote XyloJW
##unvote
##vote Splode
##unvote
##vote Kat Delacour
##unvote
##vote Matthew Beet
##unvote
##vote XyloJW

##UNVOTE
##VOTE GOUGH SUPPRESSANT

Where's the Lid whisperer at on this one?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

busb posted:

mills why the gently caress are you leaving the thread at deadline just because people don't buy into your case come back!

I dunno, pro play?

Hey what does a lawyer call his house?

HIS LEGAL PAD!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

XyloJW posted:

Let the record show that I am also roleplaying a lawyer but not chewing up the scenery with it

Where's the Lid whisperer at on this one?

he's telling all of those people to vote gough.

I'm sick of carrying this heavy folio around with me all day

*puts it on bench*

there, i rest my case.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Xylo my main Mafia ability is not so much scumhunting per se, more like having the will to just throw myself right into the ring bodyslamming everybody until I hopefully bump a scum out of it.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I understand but some of us having posting restrictions.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

XyloJW posted:

I'm not role playing sonny.

Did you hear about the thief who stole a calendar?

He got twelve months.

JUDGE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Anidav posted:

I agree SK, MX is a Scummy Newspaper.

lmao

• Locked thread