Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

CancerCakes posted:

Holy poo poo I just loving did a loving magic eye for the first loving time in my loving life

My life is changed for ever

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jastiger posted:

Thanks for the tip. Still doesn't' work for me. As far as I know I don't have astigmatism or anything like that. I think I just have broken eyes. Need to upgrade them when I level up next I guess.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Post a me-me so that as I scroll over your boring rear end conversations about your eyes I at least get what I came for. The thread title is a contract, I'm here for a purpose. You're breaking the contract with the "PYF nuances about my eyes" posts

And if you don't put the effort into finding a meme worth posting then consider that maybe your opinion sucks and you don't need to post about it

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Wow, there are hardly any memes about magic eye posters. I guess they died out too soon. That's sad. Here's 90's Problems meme:

Jastiger posted:

Thanks for the tip. Still doesn't' work for me. As far as I know I don't have astigmatism or anything like that. I think I just have broken eyes. Need to upgrade them when I level up next I guess.

What works best for me is to pick the monitor up and hold it right in front of my nose. Close enough so it is physically impossible to focus and it's all blurry. Then very slowly move it farther away. Find the point where you are forced to "look through" the image and you should start to see some edges. Waggling it a bit can help bring the image into focus.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Centripetal Horse posted:

I've read it twice. The first time, I was physically uncomfortable for the last twenty pages or whatever it was. That was awful.

I recently got my first pair of glasses. I apparently have astigmatism. I'm 20/25 in one eye, and 20/30 in the other. I was super bummed because my vision was always loving fantastic, and now it is flawed. You people are making me feel like I have super-vision, though.

Google 'magic eye solver'. First result give you a page that you can paste the link to that gives you the answer.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!
What is the Mula Gang?

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

:ssj:goku i won't do what u tell me:ssj:

Hyte
Apr 22, 2012

Wake up, sheeple. Why are you shaking? Are you euphoric? Wake up.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

dude, that's the healthiest Dwemer anyone has seen since the 1st era.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

axolotl farmer posted:

dude, that's the healthiest Dwemer anyone has seen since the 1st era.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Sex Hobbit posted:

Yeah I'm 20/400 in both eyes. One of my friends was born way too early and his prescription is something insane like -8. You don't even need glasses to drive!

I don't think I actually need glasses at all. I went in for some rather disturbing vision issues, and the doctor is like, "Well, I don't see anything that should be causing that, but as long as you're here..." Since I recently scored some much-needed health coverage (thanks, Obama!), I figured I might as well get the glasses. I can barely notice a difference when reading some street signs at night, and that's about it. Still, I was so proud of my wonderful eyes. My eyes and my fantastic hair were all I had going for me. Now I'm down to my hair, which is graying :(

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

KoRMaK posted:

Post a me-me so that as I scroll over your boring rear end conversations about your eyes I at least get what I came for. The thread title is a contract, I'm here for a purpose. You're breaking the contract with the "PYF nuances about my eyes" posts

And if you don't put the effort into finding a meme worth posting then consider that maybe your opinion sucks and you don't need to post about it

When people are doing a super boring derail, you're supposed to post a no1curr. It's probably in the rules somewhere.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Okay, I'm not sure why anybody too lazy to Google it would do this, but here is where you can put the magic-eye images and see what they actually are.

http://magiceye.ecksdee.co.uk/

Bookmark that poo poo.

VVVV - gently caress you, nobody posted an actual link.

Some Pinko Commie has a new favorite as of 12:39 on Mar 9, 2015

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

For like the sixth time in two pages, yes.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I also can't see the magic eye thingies but I'm assuming they're al goatse, Dickbutt or loss.jpg. Or maybe some combination of the three. So I'm fine with my disability.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

so is the macro thread singularity a loss.jpg, featuring korgan confession bear and dickbutt with a "no1curr" in the final panel, all hidden in a magic-eye picture?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Quiet Feet posted:

I also can't see the magic eye thingies but I'm assuming they're al goatse, Dickbutt or loss.jpg. Or maybe some combination of the three. So I'm fine with my disability.

One out of three's not a bad guess.

Dickbutt, a Bird and some text

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Oxyclean posted:

so is the macro thread singularity a loss.jpg, featuring korgan confession bear and dickbutt with a "no1curr" in the final panel, all hidden in a magic-eye picture?

no spurdo 2/10

A Wry Smile
Jul 19, 2014

Well, at least now it's over.
Spurdo? You guys seriously need to stop trying to force that lame wannabe meme down our throats

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

A Wry Smile posted:

Spurdo? You guys seriously need to stop trying to force that lame wannabe meme down our throats

you and me

flagpole

after school

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

Is there a goatse (/tubgirl/lemonparty) loss edit out there? I'm asking for a project for a friend.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

A Wry Smile posted:

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME
I can't cross my eyes, so y'all can shut up.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

You know, there are some circles that consider the concept of nostalgia as one of the earliest memes. So permit me to act as if the coin flip was still a thing:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

You know, there are some circles that consider the concept of nostalgia as one of the earliest memes. So permit me to act as if the coin flip was still a thing:

Good idea, but we should make some adjustments to it. We should re-do the coin flip, but instead of applying eggplant's backwards punishment we should use it to determine whether the derailer is probated or banned. So, posting no1curr or reaction gifs is good, derailing gets a coin flip. Derailing with your posts put on a meme, good I guess.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

KoRMaK posted:

Good idea, but we should make some adjustments to it. We should re-do the coin flip, but instead of applying eggplant's backwards punishment we should use it to determine whether the derailer is probated or banned. So, posting no1curr or reaction gifs is good, derailing gets a coin flip. Derailing with your posts put on a meme, good I guess.

We don't need new lovely rules, what the gently caress is wrong with your brain?

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
If I wanted to spend half my time looking at memes, 1/4th talking about incredibly dumb poo poo and 1/4th playing arbitrary games with inscrutable rules seemingly cooked up by retards I would go hang out with 6th graders.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
oh god are poorly cropped and artifact ridden memes now a meme unto themselves?

:psyboom:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

KoRMaK posted:

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Well this is weird.

King Gonorrhea
Feb 11, 2008

Son of Ass Pharaoh

I lol'd. Try and figure that one out with your fancy programs and websites.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I've seen my share of dank memes in my life, but never have I seen memes so completely dank.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

no ring 2/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

It's David Mitchell, right?