Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

There was a gently caress up and I was a tracker, not a watcher. I'm a watcher now though.

I'm inclined to believe Zetsubou-san now that I've clarified with Milky what happened, because based on his doggy watcher flavour (which i share through Vanya), it's thematically consistent.

##unvote Zetsubou-san

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I am confused and am upset for being taken for a ride.

##unvote

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Milky is yet to reply to my PM about Bikes. I am suss on tithin because of this and wish to seek GM confirmation on gently caress up within the thread.

Also a reply to me would be nice if so.

Bikes.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Anidav posted:

Milky is yet to reply to my PM about Bikes. I am suss on tithin because of this and wish to seek GM confirmation on gently caress up within the thread.

Also a reply to me would be nice if so.

Bikes.

Anidav can you please provide an analysis of the safety issues present in the following image:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Tirade posted:

Anidav can you please provide an analysis of the safety issues present in the following image:

Lack of helmets, lives at risk but lives are cartoons and don't actually exist. Can fiction disobey the rules of the road? Grid failing, you must wear a helmet but they don't exist therefore helmets don't exist ahahajahxtgzgxggdhshdc

Bikes!

Milky reply to me soon!

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Helmets transcend reality. The picture is photoshopped.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
hello idiots. skimread the last three pages, but based on who's pushing for what, you're all loving idiots and you should all kill yourselves.

##vote Bifauxnen

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
##unvote
##vote Gough Suppressant

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

loving hell.

##unvote

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Those On My Left posted:

loving hell.

##unvote

Why are you pretending to unvote? You never voted.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Kat Delacour posted:

Why are you pretending to unvote? You never voted.

:shrug:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
howdy an dang tarnation y'all, just got back from frackin my doohickey, out onna porch right now strummin my banjo and suppin on a big ol glass'a chicken-fried oil while i probate some doggoned yankees. y'all caint shut yer lil cooterholes for one goshdang second so i'ma gon' take donkey's years to read alla this flimflam. oh susannah, no don't you cry for me

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

tithin posted:

There was a gently caress up and I was a tracker, not a watcher. I'm a watcher now though.

I'm inclined to believe Zetsubou-san now that I've clarified with Milky what happened, because based on his doggy watcher flavour (which i share through Vanya), it's thematically consistent.

##unvote Zetsubou-san

wow, that was lucky, I only brought it up just in case Zetsubou was enough of a n00b to change his story and get caught in a trap.

##vote Gough Suppressant

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
##unvote

so the pigeon turns, eh?

##vote Gough Suppressant

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Bifauxnen posted:

wow, that was lucky, I only brought it up just in case Zetsubou was enough of a n00b to change his story and get caught in a trap.

##vote Gough Suppressant

Nope just me :haaw:

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

So I finally chew my way out of the 30 canadian feet of snow dumped over my house to get reception and find this clusterfuck? What the heck eh?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hang on though, if you were a tracker before what was the deal with your result? I thought you were "watching" Beet.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Plotterboy posted:

So I finally chew my way out of the 30 canadian feet of snow dumped over my house to get reception and find this clusterfuck? What the heck eh?
y'all oughta move on down t'bammer or wherever i live, stay in my shack with me an xyletta an liddle-biddy xylojewnior an th' possums an my pet oilcan, oily

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Plotterboy posted:

Next time try using a shovel. It will be faster and you probably won't get the brain freeze that eating 30 foot of snow would bring on.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
##unvote
##vote Bif
##unvote

##vote tithin

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Avshalom posted:

y'all oughta move on down t'bammer or wherever i live, stay in my shack with me an xyletta an liddle-biddy xylojewnior an th' possums an my pet oilcan, oily

But then I wouldnt live in Canada.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Birb Katter posted:

Next time try using a shovel. It will be faster and you probably won't get the brain freeze that eating 30 foot of snow would bring on.

Canadians don't get brain freeze, we are 40% icy tundra to begin with.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Plotterboy posted:

But then I wouldnt live in Canada.
down here we calls it caintada, cause you caint do nothin on account a all that cold white oil lyin around everwhere

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
What a day! After looking after kids all day I just need to nap in a paddock.

##vote Gough Suppressant

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

please rmemebrt your fiber supplements Auspol

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Lid posted:

##unvote
##vote Bif
##unvote

##vote tithin

You think Tithin's being suss? It's not in all caps though... I'm confused.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
##unvote
##vote Bif
##unvote

##vote tithin

##unvote
##vote GOUGH SUPPRESSANT

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Bifauxnen posted:

Hang on though, if you were a tracker before what was the deal with your result? I thought you were "watching" Beet.

The tldr is that my role PM said tracker, but I mis remembered watcher.

I submitted a watch action which succeeded because Milky didn't fully check my role.

Now I'm a watcher forever.

How long until deadline? I want to re read Gough before voting

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

ah, right. Yeah, Tith isn't voting at the moment.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Votecount for Day 2

Gough Suppressant (6): Lid, Lid, Lid, Anidav, Lid, Anidav, Zetsubou-san, Lid, Lid, busb, Lid, Bifauxnen, thatbastardken, Lid, SKY COQ, Lid
Bifauxnen (1): Lid, Lid, Lid, Lid, Splode
Zetsubou-san (1): Lid, Lid, tithin, Bifauxnen, busb, Lid, Anidav, Tirade, busb, Lid, Lid, Lid, Lid, Lid, Lid, Lid, Lid, Lid, Lid, Lid, Lid, thatbastardken, tithin, Anidav, Lid, Bifauxnen, thatbastardken
Fruity Gordo (1): Kat Delacour
Splode (0): Lid, Lid
busb (0): Lid, Lid, Lid, Lid
tithin (0): Lid, Lid, everythingWasBees, everythingWasBees, Lid, Lid, Lid, Lid
everythingWasBees (0): Lid, Lid

Not Voting (8): Anidav, Avshalom, everythingWasBees, Fruity Gordo, Gough Suppressant, Plotterboy, Those On My Left, tithin

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 09th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 hours, 1 minute.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Two hours till deadline, it's obvious no one is going to get enough votes other than me.

Data for the data god.

##vote Gough Suppressant

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Gough Suppressant posted:

Two hours till deadline, it's obvious no one is going to get enough votes other than me.

Data for the data god.

##vote Gough Suppressant

I am calling the poo poo out of this bluff. ##vote Gough Suppressant

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Also I have no idea why xylo deflected votes from me in favour of mills but there should be good data in day 1s events that needs to get examined tomorrow

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Those On My Left posted:

I am calling the poo poo out of this bluff. ##vote Gough Suppressant

It's not a bluff, we are two hours from deadline and no one else has more than 1 vote.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

This misconception happened after my argument about bike safety. I PM'd Milky asking him if the argument was to his liking to free me from. Bikes are a good mode of transportation. I still haven't got a reply about helmet safety being mandatory but tithin got a reply rather quickly. Milky still hasn't posted himself to confirm to gently caress up which makes me suss on the watcher.

Where is my reply?

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Anidav posted:

This misconception happened after my argument about bike safety. I PM'd Milky asking him if the argument was to his liking to free me from. Bikes are a good mode of transportation. I still haven't got a reply about helmet safety being mandatory but tithin got a reply rather quickly. Milky still hasn't posted himself to confirm to gently caress up which makes me suss on the watcher.

Where is my reply?

I don't even know what the gently caress you're talking about. Everyone else has managed some sort of useful conversation while role playing you just post unintelligible drivel.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Anidav posted:

Where is my reply?

Bikes are loving terrible. Small Keating has been in several bicycle accidents over the last 18 months. A colleague of mine was knocked down by a cyclist running a red light and suffered permanent neurological damage as a result. Cyclists are the most loving incredibly arrogant road users. I wish that helmets weren't mandatory, so that more of them would dash their loving grey matter all over the pavement.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I think nearly every single game we end up going over why voting yourself is not good and yet IT KEEPS HAPPENING.

(at least when I did it I was under the false impression we weren't even playing till hammer :mad:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Anidav posted:

Where is my reply?

Nice new avatar.

• Locked thread