Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

busb posted:

Splode why did you choose the cop targets you did?

I didn't want to choose high profile targets who are more likely to be hosed with (possible bus drivers, jailors, etc), so I could assemble a reasonably safe list of townies for this exact purpose: process of elimination later to find scum.
If you don't like it, kill yourself.

Tirade posted:

Will do.

I am targeting Splode.

Please don't kill yourself like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Either way I'd suggest lynching someone that's not on Splode's list today.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Splode posted:

Please don't kill yourself like this

It's absolutely worth it for town. If I die your claim is confirmed which is really helpful for remaining town.

Sacrificing myself for some solid data to go on.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug
Or else you're scum and die, either way win-win.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Tirade posted:

Either way I'd suggest lynching someone that's not on Splode's list today.

Do we need to wait for your vig to resolve now or do we get to lynch and it gets resolved at end of day?

If we don't lynch someone on splodes coplist we have Bees, Anidav, Kat, tithin, and Splode himself.
Anidav was investigated by the other cop.

I'm considering the theory that scum are all hiding in the backlight while we all off each other, considering Ken and Plotterboy were bottom last in postcount and didn't die.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Anidav is dead right?

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

tithin posted:

Anidav is dead right?

Don't think so.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
not according to votefinder

Votecount for Day 6

tithin (1): Splode, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour

Not Voting (7): Anidav, Avshalom, busb, everythingWasBees, Kat Delacour, Tirade, tithin

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Tirade posted:

It's absolutely worth it for town. If I die your claim is confirmed which is really helpful for remaining town.

Sacrificing myself for some solid data to go on.

I really don't get how killing two townies is worth it for data, but hey what do I know, kill yourself idiot (but actually don't, that's what I'm getting at here)

you're right in that the data will be valuable, but it's a big hit to take.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Didn't our old confirmed cop remind us that anidav is town? kill yourselves for forgetting that.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

.. Can someone check his and bees voting history for me?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

No, I don't think she did. She said that all her investigations were blocked and then she died after claiming.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Splode posted:

Didn't our old confirmed cop remind us that anidav is town? kill yourselves for forgetting that.

busb posted:

Anidav was investigated by the other cop.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Fruity Gordo posted:

unfortunately, on n2 anidav flipped town :smith:

:biotruths:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

tithin posted:

No, I don't think she did. She said that all her investigations were blocked and then she died after claiming.

Are you actually town tithin? :ohdear:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Ok thank you for the reminder.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

Splode posted:

Yeah Fruity cleared Anidav. So after today you'll have yourself, avs, busb and anidav confirmed town which is pretty much a lock for town.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

busb posted:

Yes. I apparently have a lovely short term memory.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug
Also if any of the confirmed townies have roles that can help us to victory, consider speaking up.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
:pcgaming: For the purpose of consistency, the targeting action will resolve at nightfall. :pcgaming:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Me claiming won't help at all right now unfortunately.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug
To play it safe we should lynch someone not on Splode's list. My pick is Bees.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Tirade posted:

That'll do I guess. I'm still a bit suss on you simply because you're not on my list though, but you threw scum under the bus yesterday when it wasn't necessary so you're probably clean.

busb, I've got you down as confirmed town so yeah I can't see a reason you need to role claim.

busb posted:

That's why I started today gunning for tithin. If he's town he isn't doing a great job. Kill yourself tithin.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

##vote everythingWasBees

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Tirade posted:

Hmm maybe, but if bees was telling the truth about his post restriction then Avs controls his vote in thread so if he is scum its not a big deal.
I'm kinda thinking it's tithin here, his night action claims have just worked out a bit too perfectly for scum i'm massively :tinfoil: over here.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

busb posted:

Hmm maybe, but if bees was telling the truth about his post restriction then Avs controls his vote in thread so if he is scum its not a big deal.
I'm kinda thinking it's tithin here, his night action claims have just worked out a bit too perfectly for scum i'm massively :tinfoil: over here.

you're not alone there, though tithin, if you are scum, you've played an incredible game. Kill yourself either way, really.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

busb posted:

Keep it in mind for tomorrow. He's not confirmed yet. The way I figure if bees is town he's not a great loss. Kat and Tithin have roleclaimed with helpful things so their loss if they're town would be worse.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I wish I was scum that way I could claim some credit. I've played loving terribly and the one thing I got right led to a town lynch.

loving seriously though, unwatchable, unstoppable scum? And a strongman on the same team?

Why even bother with protector or watcher roles.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

tithin posted:

I wish I was scum that way I could claim some credit. I've played loving terribly and the one thing I got right led to a town lynch.

loving seriously though, unwatchable, unstoppable scum? And a strongman on the same team?

it makes sense considering milky gave us two cops. last game gaspy run had a ninja too. Relax, and kill yourself. At least you didn't off bif on a bad hunch, she would've been really useful now...

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

tithin posted:

I feel so bad for Lid. In addition to his post restriction he made the right call protecting people two nights in a row and they both ended up dead even though his night actions weren't blocked. gently caress that'd be frustrating.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Lid being unable to save fruity could also be explained by a poisoner, because a ninja strongman would be crazy even if milky. Not that it matters, scum role speculation is not usually very important and if you disagree kill yourself

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug
Tithin does the other part of your role gently caress with town somehow? You said before that it was probably for the best that you got jailed last night.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Tirade posted:

Tithin does the other part of your role gently caress with town somehow? You said before that it was probably for the best that you got jailed last night.

Fine. Full role claim.

Beloved princess with watcher.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

oh gently caress. Kat you're going to need to jail tithin for the rest of time.

rip me. Kill yourself tithin you've doomed my rear end.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug
Here's how I see tonight playing out. I die at nightfall confirming Splode's roleclaim. Bees gets lynched. That only leaves kat and tithin as untested. Only problem is how to keep Splode alive until tomorrow while still able to investigate. If anyone can help solve that we should have it won by tomorrow morning.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug
Ahaha ok that changes things.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

I don't really need to survive, just lynch kat tomorrow. Kat, kill yourself.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug
Kat jails tithin, Splode investigates.. Kat? Fffff. Anidav can your worthless binary rear end help out at all?

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug
Or busb? Could your role help out somehow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Alright there are two possible ways i see this:

tithin is telling the truth and we almost have to nail scum today,
tithin is fakeclaiming beloved princess to make us too scared to ever lynch him.

TITHIN can we trust you???

• Locked thread