Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Ernies claim isn't bullshit though?
He successfully named my power, and who I targeted. I also have proof that he targeted TNL like he said he did. Everything checks out on Ernie's end, unless he is lying about the Copy and Kill being the only two things that happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Rurea posted:

Ernies claim isn't bullshit though?
He successfully named my power, and who I targeted. I also have proof that he targeted TNL like he said he did. Everything checks out on Ernie's end, unless he is lying about the Copy and Kill being the only two things that happened

i'm not, i can see that possibility but it would be stupid of me to do this when the scum are already one down (i can't be the sk since you tracked me to ninth last night, and he's not the person that died)

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

And there's nothing that says you aren't both lying.

Although here's a fun interesting test for Ernie. Target Magnus tomorrow night. See what comes up.

I'll selfhammer if another vote comes down, so ask more questions.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

Go ahead. Lynch me. I will remind everyone there ain't no goddamn reinforcements.

Not that I breadcrumb.

maybe im too stupid but is this some kind of Thin Red Line reference?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Also you aren't exactly "bulletproof". If you get targeted by kills SOMEBODY still dies.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Although here's a fun interesting test for Ernie. Target Magnus tomorrow night. See what comes up.

i'm really sad whoever said they could give me two actions in one night failed to target me

i wanted to see who targeted both nightkills

but sure

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

And why not, I'm practically dead and will be lynched if two scum flip before I die.

Lied my rear end off about the roleblockable bulletproof. I'm an alternating vigilante/rolecop. The lie was because hey, scum won't target bulletproof, and if they roleblock/kill me, it spares other people.

Killed Ninth on Night 1, rolecopped Magnus on night 2 but was told that it failed. Either it's because I was roleblocked, or I targeted someone who died. Who cares.

However, if I'm lying, then there will only be ONE target on Magnus.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

So there's your Night 1 kill. Go ahead. See if you can attribute the two on Night 2.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

And why not, I'm practically dead and will be lynched if two scum flip before I die.

Lied my rear end off about the roleblockable bulletproof. I'm an alternating vigilante/rolecop. The lie was because hey, scum won't target bulletproof, and if they roleblock/kill me, it spares other people.

Killed Ninth on Night 1, rolecopped Magnus on night 2 but was told that it failed. Either it's because I was roleblocked, or I targeted someone who died. Who cares.

if this is actually your role, i'm sorry but i'm going to continue wanting you dead

your defense of 'both rurea and ernie are lying scum gambitting' is ridiculous if you're now admitting to doing the kill

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Self-preservation. And spite, really.

But I just told you exactly where to look for scum.

In fact, I'll withhold the kill tonight. SK's don't get that luxury.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##unvote This game

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I can dig it.

##unvote

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Good lord, I go do other things for a day and suddenly everything in the world happens

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

So if there is an SK, that means we would've had 3 potential kills on N1. Oy.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Seriously. Not killing tonight, since I have that luxury.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Seriously. Not killing tonight, since I have that luxury.

You get that that proves nothing though, yeah?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Also doesn't an SK being able to withhold a kill depend on the mod? I could swear I've seen SKs withhold kills before

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

And as for why I lied?

I'm an arrogant bastard. I am better than you.

Look at Day 1. I was dead to rights and you bought it.

I fully believe that I am more capable, and thus, I deserve to live over anyone else.

There you go.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Chic Trombone posted:

Also doesn't an SK being able to withhold a kill depend on the mod? I could swear I've seen SKs withhold kills before

I've allowed it. It's also still entirely possible he's scum and not SK

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Opopanax posted:

You get that that proves nothing though, yeah?

Call it good faith.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I feel like we have gotten nowhere close to finding scum.

##vote AnonymousNarcotics

eccogambit

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Rurea posted:

I feel like we have gotten nowhere close to finding scum.

##vote AnonymousNarcotics

eccogambit

Au contraire.

Whoever else targeted Magnus is likely scum, because I rolecopped him.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Au contraire.

Whoever else targeted Magnus is likely scum, because I rolecopped him.

Well seeing as he died....yeah?
I don't get your point

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Rurea posted:

Well seeing as he died....yeah?
I don't get your point

Ernie.

Or are we going to doubt him now?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Ernie.

Or are we going to doubt him now?

you know i don't get the names of who targeted the dead person, yeah?

just a list of the abilities that targeted them.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Your results will say one of the following:

A: Rolecop/kill. Someone needs to counterclaim rolecop to disprove that.

B: Kill, which fits with my action failing.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Your results will say one of the following:

A: Rolecop/kill. Someone needs to counterclaim rolecop to disprove that.

B: Kill, which fits with my action failing.

or it will say any other of a dozen things depending on who visited magnus n1, anyone who has died at night will say 'kill', i guess. it's not like kumba will differentiate for me 'serial kill' vs 'night kill'

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

And? It'll fit with my claim regardless.

Unless, you know, scum counterclaim rolecop or someone lies about a roleblock.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I've thought about this situation a bit and I'm gonna go with "lynch all liars" ##vote MCS

Your claim is set up in such a way that it's difficult to verify and we have 0 actual proof of you doing anything other than TNL being dead. For all we know you could be an SK or scum trying to weasel out by claiming in such a way that even if Ernie doesn't see a rolecop action on Magnus it would "prove" your claim, and I dislike that immensely

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Who's our resident roleblocker again?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

And? It'll fit with my claim regardless.

Unless, you know, scum counterclaim rolecop or someone lies about a roleblock.

i'm confused, what's stopping you from having killed whoever-else-wasn't-magnus-that-died-yesterday, or even lying about being a rolecop and having actually killed magnus?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Ernie. posted:

i'm confused, what's stopping you from having killed whoever-else-wasn't-magnus-that-died-yesterday, or even lying about being a rolecop and having actually killed magnus?

Nothing.

However, also consider that I am a known evil at this point.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Who's our resident roleblocker again?

MC ED is a claimed roleblocker. I don't know why he didn't die tbh

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Interesting.

And no claim so far.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

And there seems to be one other roleblocker that isn't saying anything, as there have been 2 roleblocks each night. That is, if you arent' lying and if MC isn't lying

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

As I said, known evil at this point.

I'll refrain from killing as per the vigilante perks, and I throw out rolecops when I'm able. In the meantime, we spend the remainder of today finding actual scum.

If the scum have a roleblock, hey, it ain't aimed at someone else.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

##unvote

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (4): King Burgundy, Ernie., Rurea, CapitalistPig, Rurea, Chic Trombone
Ernie. (1): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Opopanax, AnonymousNarcotics, Opopanax, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS
Opopanax (1): AnonymousNarcotics, MiltonSlavemasta, AnonymousNarcotics
AnonymousNarcotics (1): Rurea, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, CapitalistPig, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Rurea, CapitalistPig, Rurea

Not Voting (3): MC Eating Disorder, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Opopanax

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 13th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 4 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

In fact, I'll withhold the kill tonight. SK's don't get that luxury.

I don't think this can be guaranteed at all, and I think relying on it to prove your innocence is pretty stupid. Have you withheld any kills so far? As town why would you only do that now that we are actually getting somewhere? Who did you kill N2, Magnus or Asiina?

Still navigating the utter clusterfuck that your bullshit has caused and if you want to condense your entire strategy to date in one post that would be very helpful. I'm willing to buy Ernie and Rurea scum team with you as vig if you can actually come up with a good reason why you've lied your arse off throughout the entire game and killed TWO townies on little to two evidence, but after doing two read throughs of the thread today it still makes absolutely no sense to me, why you'd kill two people.

• Locked thread