Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we have to kill lumpen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

flatluigi posted:

i'm not 100% about turboing him b/c I could see that being a sacrificial mafia gambit to make all the people on that list super suspicious (rear end in a top hat) but i could also see it just being a lovely player being a shithead (and y'all seem to confirm he's a lovely player)

either way it's still night 0 so we can't actually DO anything yet except let people be terrible, so this is all fun times

when did games start letting people talk this much before they start, anyway

I've seen some pretty shrewd stuff from Krell in the past so its possibly he has used his own scumminess to incriminate others, yeah. He's generally more into self preservation though so I don't know.

Unlike most of my fellow Auspollers I'm a huge fan of Occam's Razor though and would gleefully kill anyone on that list.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I'm down to kill liar Krell.

I assume the game finally started yay~

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote krell

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

yuming posted:

I'm down to kill liar Krell.

I assume the game finally started yay~

WRONG.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

dont question it. we have to murder lumpen,. we just have to

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Asphyxious posted:

I've seen some pretty shrewd stuff from Krell in the past so its possibly he has used his own scumminess to incriminate others, yeah. He's generally more into self preservation though so I don't know.

Unlike most of my fellow Auspollers I'm a huge fan of Occam's Razor though and would gleefully kill anyone on that list.

as someone on that list i'm loving mad that yet again I might not get to play a game b/c someone decided to be a jagoff

I think the last two games I played eer someone had gotten a bug up their rear end about killing me to be a dick so I got hosed out of actually playing in interesting setups (and then on top of that got hosed out of participating in a complex ecco thing where dead players could do poo poo b/c they laughed at me after killing me and told me they were scum)

all i'd like from this game is to make it as far as I can in the game so I can actually see/do poo poo, really

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Dammit taste just start the game it's confusing to have content going but no official votes. Also I don't feel like working today and want to play mafia omg :sparkles:

##vote Krell

Lynch him before the day starts~

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
if i have a legacy it's probably the last surviving person who actually gives a poo poo about playing a mafia game

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I care too, sweet Luigi.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

flatluigi posted:

if i have a legacy it's probably the last surviving person who actually gives a poo poo about playing a mafia game

People who care about mafia are the fuckin worst hth

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

flatluigi posted:

I hope this is some sort of post restriction for your sake

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##vote Krell

Usually not on board with policy votes, but in this case I think it is a tumor that has to be removed. Even if it kills the patient. Krell is a gangrenous leg.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

I hope this is some sort of post restriction for your sake

:(

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

yuming posted:

Dammit taste just start the game it's confusing to have content going but no official votes. Also I don't feel like working today and want to play mafia omg :sparkles:

##vote Krell

Lynch him before the day starts~

btw you signed up for the wrong game if this is how you feel

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

flatluigi posted:

as someone on that list i'm loving mad that yet again I might not get to play a game b/c someone decided to be a jagoff

I think the last two games I played eer someone had gotten a bug up their rear end about killing me to be a dick so I got hosed out of actually playing in interesting setups (and then on top of that got hosed out of participating in a complex ecco thing where dead players could do poo poo b/c they laughed at me after killing me and told me they were scum)

all i'd like from this game is to make it as far as I can in the game so I can actually see/do poo poo, really

just accept it. we got outted. the only thing we can do now is kill lumpen

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
No, I didn't. It's crazy you can play in a big game with lots of roles and still actually play OMG

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Nah I don't have any sort of post restriction, I just have nostalgia for the ~~~old days~~~ where all you had to care about was lynching winvirus and could then go off and do whatever including maybe playing the game at some point. v:shobon:v

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

flatluigi posted:

Nah I don't have any sort of post restriction, I just have nostalgia for the ~~~old days~~~ where all you had to care about was lynching winvirus and could then go off and do whatever including maybe playing the game at some point. v:shobon:v

your lack of awareness says to me you were probably never particularly good at mafia but idk maybe this is just the product of a man getting older

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

yuming posted:

No, I didn't. It's crazy you can play in a big game with lots of roles and still actually play OMG

Ehhhhhh we'll see.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
things I don't have any nostalgia for: playing with cynical assholes

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Hey guys what's going on in this game

##vote krell

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we have to kill flatluigi

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

flatluigi posted:

Ah, I will ease your burden then: ##vote flatluigi aka piuro's best friend that he wants to kiss on the mouth

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
Has anything interesting happened yet

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

fits posted:

Something very tedious happened.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

fits posted:

game will begin at 7pm est tonight, peace out until then imo

that's what i'm gonna do

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

fits posted:

ive uncovered various bits of donkey kong lore

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Harold Krell posted:

Welcome everyone!

My name is Harold Krell and I'd like you to get acquainted with my mafia friends!

1. Poison Mushroom (Mafia-Aligned Godfather)
2. Dr. Hurt (Mafia-Aligned Roleblocker)
3. Yuming (Mafia-Aligned Bulletproof)
4. Highwire (Mafia-Aligned Tracker)
5. Magnus Gallant (Mafia-Aligned Backup Godfather)
6. Gulag (Mafia-Aligned Roleblocker)
7. Harold Krell (Mafia-Aligned Rolecop)
8. CapnAndy (Mafia-Aligned Ninja)
9. Saint Freak (Mafia-Aligned Doctor)
10. flatluigi (Mafia-Aligned Rolecop)
11. Meinberg (Mafia-Aligned Assassin)

I hopre you all have fun. ;)

This happened, Fits.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Somehow I am not surprised that Krell did that

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

flatluigi posted:

Don't mind Diqsol he is being more bitter than usual.

Also Krell is obv lying because I'm on the list and I'm so so town so :sun:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Also lynching winvirus was gauche even when he was playing 10 games at once and paying attention to none of them because if he was given enough time he would do something hilarious. God created cops for men such as he.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Has day 1 started yet?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
its n0

because taste devised a way for us to have to wait even longer for the game to start.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
shoot all the mans

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hello friends (and Krell)

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I want to test Krell's claim. Did the game start?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Somberbrero posted:

I want to test Krell's claim. Did the game start?

No it's Night zero yet we're all posting somehow gently caress me

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
http://tindeck.com/listen/sixh

http://tindeck.com/listen/gxya

The finest of krell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

That was such an amazing game, purely for that day.

• Locked thread