Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

MassRafTer posted:

Hornswoggle is really cool and used to go to ROH shows so I like him.

Yeah, I used to sit near him at ROH shows in Chicago all the time. He seems like a good dude. When he first got signed to WWE, I was so excited for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
The only negative thing I've heard about Hornswoggle is that whenever he has/had to work with regular-sized dudes he just potatoed the poo poo out of them, and he's not THAT much weaker than a normal-sized person so it probably didn't feel great.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

CVagts posted:

The only negative thing I've heard about Hornswoggle is that whenever he has/had to work with regular-sized dudes he just potatoed the poo poo out of them, and he's not THAT much weaker than a normal-sized person so it probably didn't feel great.

It's still real to him, drat it.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Memento posted:

I dunno man, he sounded like he was actually pretty cool and passionate for the industry from his interview on the Art of Wrestling. I'm more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt in a Swoggle/Cody feud, because Cody does actually sound like an entitled prick from what I've heard of him.

I said I might have imagined it. :shobon: Sorry Swoggle!

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/HideoItami/status/576405764434104321

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Thought he was retweeting Punk for a second and got even more confused

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa

KungFu Grip posted:

The thing that Swoggle tweeted to Cody was someone asked about Swoggle's "#GiveLittlePeopleAChance" about WeeLC 2 against Torito to Cody and Cody went, "#GiveLittlePeopleAChance? That can't be a real thing ...bad joke."

Weird, the screenshot I saw of this was just Cody asking "Is that a real question?" I didn't see this one.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

DannoMack posted:

Weird, the screenshot I saw of this was just Cody asking "Is that a real question?" I didn't see this one.

That screen shot is right, but that's basically the gist of the tweet.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

re: DeMott

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Hah, that all hands meeting they had a few weeks ago was probably just to tell everyone they will sue/fire whoever talks about it. Which would be dumb because isn't that the kind of hush threat you want to do one a one on one basis?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Sionistic posted:

Hah, that all hands meeting they had a few weeks ago was probably just to tell everyone they will sue/fire whoever talks about it. Which would be dumb because isn't that the kind of hush threat you want to do one a one on one basis?

Dave said the meeting was a "If there is a problem come to us" thing.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

MassRafTer posted:

Rick bogner can vouch for that.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

jbl and bill are gonna go at it next week

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

say what you will about Simmons but he would crush all those guys on commentary and I hope it happens

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

epitasis posted:

say what you will about Simmons but he would crush all those guys on commentary and I hope it happens

A broom with a scary face painted on the bristles would be better at commentary than the WWE's current team.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
JBL probably just blocked him and everyone who follows him because he does that.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I like how JBL tried to be all heel on RAW and say Bill Simmons was an opinionated, homeristic, untalented hack...and he's totally right.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
what the gently caress is up with jbl's face

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

He's been skipping his botox.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I like how JBL tried to be all heel on RAW and say Bill Simmons was an opinionated, homeristic, untalented hack...and he's totally right.

JBL's confusing love-hate relationship with the Simmons family is a noted part of his character.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

MassRafTer posted:

Oh, well that's good.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Simmons said he's gonna be on commentary for a couple matches and he's basically a crypto-smark so please god let him bury the company

Also the WWE is truly stupid as far as promoting people that poo poo on their product all the time. Like they plug Austin's show and Austin is extraordinarily diplomatic but he clearly thinks the product is rear end. Last time Simmons talked wrestling with Sal they buried Reigns and the Rumble. silly

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

epitasis posted:

Like they plug Austin's show and Austin is extraordinarily diplomatic but he clearly thinks the product is rear end.

What?

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

epitasis posted:

Simmons said he's gonna be on commentary for a couple matches and he's basically a crypto-smark so please god let him bury the company

Also the WWE is truly stupid as far as promoting people that poo poo on their product all the time. Like they plug Austin's show and Austin is extraordinarily diplomatic but he clearly thinks the product is rear end. Last time Simmons talked wrestling with Sal they buried Reigns and the Rumble. silly

I can't believe WWE put Jon Stewart on Raw after all those awful things he said about Seth Rollins.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

He said Like they plug Austin's show and Austin is extraordinarily diplomatic but he clearly thinks the product is rear end.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Gonzo McFee posted:

He said Like they

What?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

OctoberCountry posted:

I can't believe WWE put Jon Stewart on Raw after all those awful things he said about Seth Rollins.

that's a Work son

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
If you like unintentional comedy follow Alex Riley:

@AlexRileyWWE
I am the 'resurrection' anyone who believes in me will live forever. Everyone that lives in me and believes in me will never parish. @WWE

@AlexRileyWWE
Make no mistake, from top to bottom, I am comin for ur rear end. #TimeToRage

@AlexRileyWWE
It's called lifting weights! YOUR NOT "TRAINING" for ANYTHING!!!!!!! Unless u are in the OLYMPICS !!!!!

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

schweens posted:

If you like unintentional comedy follow Alex Riley:

@AlexRileyWWE
I am the 'resurrection' anyone who believes in me will live forever. Everyone that lives in me and believes in me will never parish. @WWE

@AlexRileyWWE
Make no mistake, from top to bottom, I am comin for ur rear end. #TimeToRage

@AlexRileyWWE
It's called lifting weights! YOUR NOT "TRAINING" for ANYTHING!!!!!!! Unless u are in the OLYMPICS !!!!!

He's right about the last one tho.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

schweens posted:

@AlexRileyWWE

Kevin Owens ‏@FightOwensFight
Come on! How could I not RT that?! Parish!!!

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Twitter is this mirror universe where Owens is the face in the feud.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

@AlexRileyWWE posted:

If u are in #WWEBeaumont get ready to see the second coming of Christ #FreeRiley #RileyWalks

@AlexRileyWWE posted:

Thank you @RobZombie u continue to keep me dedicated to athletic excellence

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Good thing Riley is 33 so it isn't long until his rear end disappears.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Vince Russo is gonna be there??

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
Imagine how batshit this man is gonna go once he's finally canned. Some sort of Tom Zenk-Billy Jack Haynes hybrid.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

alex riley is campaigning to take over the world with an entry into the andre the giant battle royal and he'll probably get pulled from that just like the royal rumble

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

remember that guy who won Mick Foley's Wrestlemania trip that one year and wrote about it mentioning Alex Riley laying on a hotel sofa in a defeated stupor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Wow, those tweets make it sound like Riley is having a manic episode. Hope he's ok.