Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

winvirus posted:

also lol that investigation is probably bogus with the number of investigative roles in this game

:allears:

winvirus, railing against a possible bogus D1 cop result.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
my best mafia friend is winvirus. he made me a nice clay skull that is still on my desk.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

winvirus posted:

That info helps both sides :shrug:

And yet:

winvirus posted:

Btw i'm non-voteable, so suck it town :twisted:

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

if town manages to lynch two scum today, i will reveal my useful piece of town info i have and predict a town win and help scumhunting. but i'm counting on you nerds to gently caress it up so

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Met has replaced merk! Let's give him a hand!

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
My best mafia friend is tithin as i love that Scot and grim fandango friendship

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm honestly shocked you found someone not already signed up for this game to replace in.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Can someone summarize what has happened in the last 10 pages or so? I have a restriction that I'm only allowed to read the last page of the thread at any given time. winvirus did something?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

winvirus posted:

also lol that investigation is probably bogus with the number of investigative roles in this game

yuming hasn't said a word since Lid claimed the investigation on them so they're not really any loss + there's really one way to confirm if Lid's telling the truth and/or got a real investigation

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

My best mafia friend is The Betrayer, who managed to make a reference to the time we were masons back in 2007. Even after playing over 40 games I don't think anyone else would remember a role I held over seven years ago, but he did and it truly surprised me. Alternatively Windshipper but apparently he's not a player so...

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Jose Valasquez posted:

Can someone summarize what has happened in the last 10 pages or so? I have a restriction that I'm only allowed to read the last page of the thread at any given time. winvirus did something?

winvirus is claimed 3P, says he can work with either scum or town, has given town an ultimatum.

Byers Scum List

winvirus - Claimed 3P, told town to suck it
Alasdair - Tried to run The Plan, Reaction to KK's case on flatluigi
Pander - Reaction to KK's case on flatluigi
yuming - Cop Result, No Comment
Ernie - The cards have spoken...

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

winvirus posted:

if town manages to lynch two scum today, i will reveal my useful piece of town info i have and predict a town win and help scumhunting. but i'm counting on you nerds to gently caress it up so

"guys I know I'm actively trying to help the scum team and have already dumped all the scum-beneficial information I know into the thread but if you don't lynch me today I'll post the town-beneficial poo poo I might have sometime in the future"

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

flatluigi posted:

"guys I know I'm actively trying to help the scum team and have already dumped all the scum-beneficial information I know into the thread but if you don't lynch me today I'll post the town-beneficial poo poo I might have sometime in the future"

suit yourself, if i get lynched i just predict a scum victory and when it happens i win :shrug:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Atoramos posted:

My best mafia friend is The Betrayer, who managed to make a reference to the time we were masons back in 2007. Even after playing over 40 games I don't think anyone else would remember a role I held over seven years ago, but he did and it truly surprised me. Alternatively Windshipper but apparently he's not a player so...

Feel free to talk about anyone who has posted itt

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
my best mafia friend is Varinn but I'm bad at writing multiple paragraphs of poo poo + it'd mostly be "he's cool and I've known him forever and basically everyone I know and talk to online nowadays is from knowing and talking to him" only with more words so there

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.

flatluigi posted:

my best mafia friend is Varinn but I'm bad at writing multiple paragraphs of poo poo + it'd mostly be "he's cool and I've known him forever and basically everyone I know and talk to online nowadays is from knowing and talking to him" only with more words so there

this whole time i thought you guys had "beef"

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

There are too many posts, I tried to read them all but instead skipped 5 pages.

Yuming is a bad player to claim a fake cop result against. SHe is too liked to have people jump on for policy, and who could have an axe to grind with her to fake a fake investigation? That would be too mean.

So ##vote Yuming

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

yeah, I'm pretty sure winvirus shouldn't go on living.

Threw in his lot with the scum, so basically a role claimed scum to me

##vote winvirus

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Alasdair Crawfish posted:

this whole time i thought you guys had "beef"

I think I have more beef with you than him and even that isn't much

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jose Valasquez posted:

Winvirus claimed 3p oracle and threw his support to the scum

We have a cop investigation from way back showing yuming scum

flatluigi's comment that he received a PM from TT seems to be confirmed:

[quote="Tremendous Taste" post="442729548"]
[b]What a moving song! flatluigi is truly touched, noting that "Yes, it's true that TT told me K

To note, Gulag claimed to also receive a PM but didn't mention it until luigi asked him directly

Lumpen is now Loved

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Khris Kruel posted:

yeah, I'm pretty sure winvirus shouldn't go on living.

Threw in his lot with the scum, so basically a role claimed scum to me

##vote winvirus

sometimes you just gotta pick the fastest horse

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

I HAVENT CHOSEN A SIDE YET i'm just leaning scumteam because towns are dumb

also

winvirus posted:

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Tremendous Taste posted:

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS is Betrayer, right?

And the second player I mentioned hasn't posted so I suppose I'm not free to talk about him

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm here. I'm blind. Let's do it!

Have we lynched Somber yet? First step to any game.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
imo the first step should be 'read the thread' but I know that's a strange and confusing tactic

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Atoramos posted:

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS is Betrayer, right?

And the second player I mentioned hasn't posted so I suppose I'm not free to talk about him

yes

and I mean I suppose if they have posted or are listed as possible posters haha

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Met posted:

I'm here. I'm blind. Let's do it!

Have we lynched Somber yet? First step to any game.

No, but we killed Krell, so it's a good start.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

flatluigi posted:

imo the first step should be 'read the thread' but I know that's a strange and confusing tactic

Haha. You're adorable.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Atoramos posted:

We have a cop investigation from way back showing yuming scum

Actually we have no idea what type of investigation it is, only that it showed yuming scum. winvirus claimed 3p says there's enough types of investigations where things are 'hella unreliable' but if anything's unreliable it's winvirus. Between all options, I believe the investigated scum is likely the best option.

We also have Byers2142 stating 'the cards' have indicated Ernie. is scum.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Byers2142 posted:

No, but we killed Krell, so it's a good start.

Good work, Team.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Atoramos posted:

Between all options, I believe the investigated scum is likely the best option.

##vote yuming

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

krell has replaced tremendous taste

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Atoramos posted:

Actually we have no idea what type of investigation it is, only that it showed yuming scum. winvirus claimed 3p says there's enough types of investigations where things are 'hella unreliable' but if anything's unreliable it's winvirus. Between all options, I believe the investigated scum is likely the best option.

You all saw my Tarot reading on him. Dude's scum. My Romani heritage is strong.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Tremendous Taste posted:

gently caress

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

winvirus posted:

I HAVENT CHOSEN A SIDE YET i'm just leaning scumteam because towns are dumb

also

how about if you just post the town info and we can possibly not lynch you? no guarantees though

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

winvirus posted:

I agree, if only we were more skilled we could dual-plurality lynch two scum players D1, no problem.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Atoramos posted:

the cards is just a thing byers does, as he did it on JJ before people pointed out that JJ was a non-player

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Tremendous Taste posted:

Goodbye, thread!

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Tremendous Taste posted:

I was going to post about how Votefinder is my bestest friend ITT because of the abuse that was heaped upon it in the last game I played:

but Votefinder hasn't posted in this thread so I'll just post a random image from my imgur gallery.

also:

Byers2142 posted:

Let's make sure that yuming (who Lid has a cop result on) and winvirus (who is openly working against town) are in the top two, yes?
seems like a solid play at this stage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Byers2142 posted:

You all saw my Tarot reading on him. Dude's scum. My Romani heritage is strong.

yeah, which is why you are voting ernie, right?

oh wait

• Locked thread