Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Met posted:

400 new posts every time I open my bookmarks. :shepicide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h0IpjnByfs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

1) If you have a beef with my setup or mod decisions aside from speculation that's fruitful to play then either pm me about it or wait until the game is over.

2) Krell, don't antagonize people or I'll modkill you in a second. The tindeck stuff is entertaining, the insults not so.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

some dumbasses thought warwick was a horrible pick. Then I ran 28/5 on their team.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
how about instead of modkilling him you replace him out with someone to actually play sandwolf's role

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Same difference to krell.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Why are there so many posts? Has yuming come back yet with a response on the cop thing?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Grandicap posted:

Why are there so many posts? Has yuming come back yet with a response on the cop thing?

krell died and tt replaced someone with him so krell could 'play' again

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I was here when krell was popped. Bifax did the world a great favor that day.

Has new Krell confirmed what his janitored role in the past life was?

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

Tremendous Taste posted:

1) If you have a beef with my setup or mod decisions aside from speculation that's fruitful to play then either pm me about it or wait until the game is over.

2) Krell, don't antagonize people or I'll modkill you in a second. The tindeck stuff is entertaining, the insults not so.

I understand.

Sometimes things can get heated in mafia games, but we must all remember that the core value of any internet game is this, and only this:

Respect.

In every mafia game I've ever been in, I have always considered respect a virtue and have always vowed to make sure I uphold that natural born right.

I always strive to be the best mafia player I can be! :angel:

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Harold Krell posted:

I understand.

Sometimes things can get heated in mafia games, but we must all remember that the core value of any internet game is this, and only this:

Respect.

In every mafia game I've ever been in, I have always considered respect a virtue and have always vowed to make sure I uphold that natural born right.

I always strive to be the best mafia player I can be! :angel:

Doing what you did in this game and then posting this is antagonizing people.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Grandicap posted:

I was here when krell was popped. Bifax did the world a great favor that day.

Has new Krell confirmed what his janitored role in the past life was?

no and he shouldn't because that's exactly why he shouldn't be in the game again to begin with as he'd have no in-game way to know it

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Met posted:

400 new posts every time I open my bookmarks. :shepicide:

Just skip to the end and Vote Krell.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Khris Kruel posted:

some dumbasses thought warwick was a horrible pick. Then I ran 28/5 on their team.

You can't kick the wick

Splode posted:

Just skip to the end and Vote Krell.

##vote Krell my eyes are glazing over reading the whole conversation about this

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

flatluigi posted:

no and he shouldn't because that's exactly why he shouldn't be in the game again to begin with as he'd have no in-game way to know it

Nobody else cares, give it a rest, JFC.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Hey Krell can you perform one of your incredible raps for us?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
krell never change

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

im starting the krell fan club

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I want to die so I can get a better role.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ernie. posted:

im starting the krell fan club

Would join

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Asiina posted:

I want to die so I can get a better role.

sorry krell is in the waiting line for the next roles available all 94 upcoming times

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

Splode posted:

Hey Krell can you perform one of your incredible raps for us?

Okay.

http://tindeck.com/listen/sccnr

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Hey, T cubed, I'll take a modkill if you likewise modkill Krell

I'll even give up the second part of my powers to do it.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

5'd

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

##unvote

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
##unvote

you've convinced me

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
https://vine.co/v/OvrFUVeLEHt

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

##unvote

##vote Yuming

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Na yuming is town

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

SOLD ##vote tithin

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
This is impossible to keep track of...

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Having just read 1000 new posts quick updates and replies to messages:

1. gently caress Krell being back in and the sooner gone the better

2. someone asked me why i picked yuming - i picked yuming because they were on Krell's list and I have played with them before, it's such a large game that it seemed like a solid choice for either a strong town ally or to furrow out her being scum immediately rather than sifting through the noise.

3, that same person asked why i didn't sit on my result - because it's a 100 player game and likely there will be multiple deaths on night one, with no rhyme or reason to any of them. The chances of town losing power roles quickly is huge and the idea of breadcrumbing or sitting on a cop result is insane in this set up because of that, if I were to die with a positive result it would've been useless.

4. yuming is flailing hard and only being supported by Mills claiming they are the yuming whisperer so they are 100% town when numerous other people are saying yuming never acts like this, it makes sense to me as yuming loving sucks when caught and just flails everywhere.

5. yeah my sanity is in question, but again if you think its in towns interests for me to have kept my mouth shut in a game this size you are insane and/or scum.

yuming is scum (but a good person that I like), krell is human scum

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Haha I didn't want to have to say this but my role actually is the yuming whisperer... And we are confirmed town masons soooooooooooooooo I'm sorry you just typed so much lid bro

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
nice try

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I've been trying to stop this dumb lynch all day, don't make me hurt you <:mad:>

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

:golfclap:

loving fantastic

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
i'm going to be reasonable because you know i'm honest, but mills if your case is now arguing you are in a secret communication with yuming a player whose claimed role was to be given orders who then could specifically ignore said orders and do her own thing it does read like a scum setup design which isn't helping the arguments about my sanity being in question

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Also you clearly don't know the context but someone like Ernie could verify that taste would make me a yuming whisperer

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I'm telling you that she's confirmed town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Mills posted:

I've been trying to stop this dumb lynch all day, don't make me hurt you <:mad:>

Why

• Locked thread