Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

hi guys.

I'd rather lynch winvirus, but apparently that's not happening.

I will change my vote to not lynch yuming. I think she's town.

I don't policy lynch.

I don't think the Diqnol case was set in stone, but his reaction to it sure as hell was scummy. No one wants to die in this game. Resigning to your fate is scummy in that you don't want to give any more information about yourself or others. If you're town, you would do EXACTLY what yuming did and scum hunt, not give up.

so ##vote GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DizzyCow
Jan 7, 2005

MASTER OF WIFOM

CapitalistPig posted:

Who is waar?

A pretty cool dude.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Hey Dizzy :)

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Actually nah on second thought krell can post regularly

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Khris Kruel posted:

hi guys.

I don't policy lynch.

I don't think the Diqnol case was set in stone, but his reaction to it sure as hell was scummy. No one wants to die in this game. Resigning to your fate is scummy in that you don't want to give any more information about yourself or others. If you're town, you would do EXACTLY what yuming did and scum hunt, not give up.

This is stupid to think in a game this size. Persusasion isn't really important here, look at half of the votes on me and you'll find its because I pwned those people in one of my past lives, not because they think yuming's crappy case isn't crappy.

Back to fragbods

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
waar was a hell of a guy and I miss him

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Khris Kruel posted:

hi guys.

I don't policy lynch.

i don't oppose voting diqnol but it would be foolish of me not to point out its been yuming constantly posting about how shes resigned to her fate of dying, not diqnol.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Tremendous Taste posted:

WHAT THE HELL MAN

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

This is stupid to think in a game this size. Persusasion isn't really important here, look at half of the votes on me and you'll find its because I pwned those people in one of my past lives, not because they think yuming's crappy case isn't crappy.

Back to fragbods

uh no all of the votes on you are because of yumings case on you. Literally

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
PRAISING THE DEAD WHILE KILLING THE LIVING

NEVER CHANGE, MAFIA

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Lid posted:

i don't oppose voting diqnol but it would be foolish of me not to point out its been yuming constantly posting about how shes resigned to her fate of dying, not diqnol.

no she hasn't, she scum hunted. She posted cases and reads on like everyone

read the loving thread you stupid lyncher

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

##vote Krell

DizzyCow
Jan 7, 2005

MASTER OF WIFOM

Mills posted:

Hey Dizzy :)

Hi Mills!

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Mods > Wizards

Apparently!

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Asiina posted:

##vote Krell

:neckbeard:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
READ THE loving THREAD YOU STUPID SCUM, DIQSOL.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
don't lynch diqnol ugh

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
IN THAT CASE I STILL HAVE A PR LEFT

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

yuming posted:

READ THE loving THREAD YOU STUPID SCUM, DIQSOL.

This should be yuming's post restriction in every game

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

jon joe posted:

IN THAT CASE I STILL HAVE A PR LEFT

Gulag to post as Ecco!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
DIQNOL MAY ONLY BE VERY POLITE, RESERVED, AND APOLOGETIC FOR THE REST OF THE DAY ##pr GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
you all should vote jakep. i'll start ##vote jake p

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Khris Kruel posted:

no she hasn't, she scum hunted. She posted cases and reads on like everyone

read the loving thread you stupid lyncher

yuming posted:

Because he wants me to not be lynched! It seems p inevitable, though. It's not a good use of a day to be followed by two nights.

yuming posted:

No worries then. We just think on different wavelengths.

Diqnol is scum though, imo. I'm half-resigned to dying. But I still wanna play. I can't see what I've done as scummy because ~bias~

Asiina seems so 3P and a waste of effort. Ixi is interesting to me because he was 100% on me and then 80% off "she's prob town" with no explanation.

You are very angry for me pointing out something factually true, I didn't even say it was a dealbreaker or question it I was just validating the logic of it.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames
Diqnol, part of the thing I'm very confused about is that you've called yuming scum (a few times), but you still never voted yuming at all. Why lumpen over her?

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

Eight Dollars posted:

Hey Lumpen what do you think of yuming and Diqnol?
yuming more likely Town than Scum based on her level of engagement and my meta experience of her, and I agree that Diqnol seems likely to flip Scum based on his posting. I have had my vote on Krell over Diqnol because I wish to keep playing and I know I flip Town, and the Double Plurality Lynch and the general MetaLust for LumpenDeath compel me to keep the votes more even.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

busb posted:

don't lynch diqnol ugh

Ok earlier you made a scum post and now this.

Spill it.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Mills posted:

Gulag to post as Ecco!

THIS WILL BE FUNNIER TOMORROW

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
PR me to only tell the truth TIA

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Alasdair Crawfish posted:

PR me to only tell the truth TIA

THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU FAKE WIZARD

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I have it on good authority that alasdair is exquisite

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbzUTRAUac4

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Yeah you have one left jj

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Lid posted:

You are very angry for me pointing out something factually true, I didn't even say it was a dealbreaker or question it I was just validating the logic of it.

yuming posted:

~this seems p town~

yuming posted:

~this is also town~

I have recently come to the realization that I am much better at identifying when players are being Townie than when they are being scummy.

The former I think, is more common. The latter can be hidden by lack of participation.

Kill me and lose that perspective on the game, which I think is p unique.

Though Dominoes is playing at least-- he approaches things from a similar POV to me.

yuming posted:

Why do you keep making such unhelpful posts?

It is objectively better not to kill me here. I am good at what I do, and what I do isn't common. Discussion is also objectively better than blind votes.

yuming posted:

This is a bad post. (It was in response to asking for other opinions besides KILL YUMING.)

It is bad because "I'm finding it difficult to keep track of who is being scummy" is a false move towards scum hunting. Lid is saying he tried, but it's just ~too hard~ to keep track.

This game is actually really simple and fast to read atm because there is not much juicy content. Lid pretending like there is, but refusing an opinion is bad.

The second line is another cop out ~gee if people would just post more~

This post is the first that leans me towards being suspicious of him for his result.

yuming posted:

Lid makes an empty gesture towards participating. It puts appearances over substance, which is a scummy perspective to take.

I don't trust his motives, and neither should you.

yuming posted:

##vote winvirus

Really? This claim and I am the one getting lynched.

yuming posted:

Here is a cool thing Ernie, you can have multiple possible representations of the game running simultaneously in your brain-computer at once.

As you read through the game, you run through both sets of ideas, and see which lines up with the most pieces.

Simple.

I could keep going on, but you just want to see what you want to see Lid...You're wrong

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.

jon joe posted:

THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU FAKE WIZARD

why not? do you have a list of "approved" PRs?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
is "lyncher" being used as a pejorative or are you accusing that of being his role KK

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

flatluigi posted:

is "lyncher" being used as a pejorative or are you accusing that of being his role KK

I think it's more likely that he's a lyncher and yuming is his target than he was actually stupid enough to roleclaim day 1 with a scum hit as a cop

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Alasdair Crawfish posted:

why not? do you have a list of "approved" PRs?

JUST AS I AM NOT ALLOWED TO NOT HAVE KRELL POST, I CANNOT BREAK THE GAME WITH MY PRs. JUST (ATTEMPT) TO CREATE FUN.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Khris Kruel posted:

I think it's more likely that he's a lyncher and yuming is his target than he was actually stupid enough to roleclaim day 1 with a scum hit as a cop

Yuming can be shot at night by a vig for the same outcome. The reason i'm on her this day and not diqnol is because i believe both can be scum quire easily in this set up and that has a lot more backing than policy lynches. Instead i'm watching players fakeclaim to save yuming and being accused of trying to lynch someone I HAVE A SCUM INVESTIGATION ON of being a lyncher because god knows yuming could never be scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
gently caress YEAH NEW AVATAR! WHOEVER DID THIS, YOU'RE THE BEST. CLAIM YOURSELF AND RECEIVE A POWER TOMORROW.

• Locked thread