Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Right so here's my outline:

I'm probably going to keep the weapon/combat stuff, and the general mutant deadliness (will possibly tone it down a bit), but as a compromise I'm not including any of the Misery spawns which turns the Zone into a hellish wasteland where no living thing could survive. So places like the Iron Forest etc will have the poltergeist there, and not the poltergeist, a controller, and several hundred zombies like it does in Misery.

Also toning down the stalker spawns to make it feel a bit more desolate. I'll also throw in the unofficial Call of Pripyat patch for good measure, just to get rid of vanilla bugs.

Artefacts will not have radiation. There should be some reward to getting them, which doesn't involve you blowing all the money you would get from them on antirads and crap to keep you alive because it's murdering you slowly.

All the graphical updates will be there, including the renders, shaders, weathers and all that other neat stuff.

The only items that I'm going to keep are the actual usable items, and I'll be removing all the active effects aside from sounds. Stuff like dynamic helmets etc will all be included because they're cool and a neat option.

All that crap like teeth in jars, books, weird poo poo that serves no purpose will be removed. I imagine this will increase performance substantially just from that.

How does this sound?

I'll also make just a graphic/sound/atmosphere overhaul option with only atmospheric changes and no gameplay elements beyond what you'd find in Misery 1.0, for those that don't want any Misery in your Misery.

Rush Limbo fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Mar 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Appoda
Oct 30, 2013

Ddraig posted:

e: Aside from the presentation aspects, I guess I'd be interested to know what elements from 2.1.1 people would actually want to keep.

Useful items like placeable landmines are pretty cool.
Some basic mutant looting would be nice -- doesn't have to be all skinning it and scooping its meat out and using the intestines to make new shoelaces or whatever, just sufficient enough that fighting mutants isn't a total waste of resources.
A few extra food items to mix things up would be alright, or just put the old ones back in so that food doesn't consist entirely of bread, rotten bread, tuna and rotten meat.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I have not tried misery yet, have been itching to try it but somewhat put off by the reports I have heard, so this sounds like something to look forward to, in the meantime I'll wander through LA.
[Lies, I'm scratching my X3ap itch atm.]

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Last time I played AP I emerged a husk of a man, having conquered all of known space.

I'm not going down that route again any time soon.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Presently the Xenon and Kha'ak are wrecking everything and taking sectors, I'm just mopping up after them.
AP is my default chill out game as it pretty much plays itself.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
So I'm bumbling around with Autumn Aurora 2.1, I guess this is just a graphics mod + zrp and adds emissions and stuff. I can't really find a list of gameplay changes.

Whats a neat overhaul/whatever of SHOC that maybe re-adds some cut stuff or makes random stalker interactions more interesting? Misery sounds neat, too bad it's COP:(

as an aside, is there a mod that exists that makes silences somewhat useful? I swear i've never played a SHOC mod where enemies didn't automatically run or shoot at you regardless of how quiet your gun is.

Tabletops fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Mar 18, 2015

NeoSeeker
Nov 26, 2007

:spergin:ASK ME ABOUT MY TOTALLY REALISTIC ZIPLINE-BASED ZOMBIE SURVIVAL PLAN & HOW THE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL VIDEO GAME GENRE HAS BEEN "RAPED BY THE MAINSTREAM":spergin:
Lost Alpha is free, a SHoC overhaul and our thread's modder has made some little neat fixes for it as well.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

NeoSeeker posted:

Lost Alpha is free, a SHoC overhaul and our thread's modder has made some little neat fixes for it as well.

Yeah I've been eyeing Lost Alpha, I may just play that. How can I find the fixes you are talking about?

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Not really a fix, per se, but an unofficial addon:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/akm0dh5ktxvhjyl/Tourist's_Delight_(LA).7z

http://www.mediafire.com/download/44c9m98f8veloz7/Hotfix.7z

Make sure Lost Alpha is updated to the latest patch.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Ddraig posted:

Thanks! I'm guessing the latest patch is the 1.3003 on the ModDB page?

Tabletops fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Mar 18, 2015

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Tabletops posted:

Thanks! I'm guessing the latest patch is the 1.3003 on the ModDB page?

Yeah

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.
I was messing around with artifact modding in Clear Sky (using TFW with it). I noticed that artifacts have a satiety increment value in the files along with health, radiation, stamina, etc. It doesn't appear to work, though. I set the Soul's value to something ridiculous like 0.5, but it did not restore my hunger at all. Anyone have any experience working with this value? The health, stamina, and radiation values all worked.

Swartz
Jul 28, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Cantorsdust posted:

I was messing around with artifact modding in Clear Sky (using TFW with it). I noticed that artifacts have a satiety increment value in the files along with health, radiation, stamina, etc. It doesn't appear to work, though. I set the Soul's value to something ridiculous like 0.5, but it did not restore my hunger at all. Anyone have any experience working with this value? The health, stamina, and radiation values all worked.

Satiety doesn't exist in Clear Sky, it's disabled within the engine. Why they did that, and why they added food products to the game with it disabled I have no idea.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
It doesn't work by default, I think there's a few mods that add in a hunger stat using timers and such, but it's not an engine feature. I think only lost alpha has it as an actual game thing.

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

Robot Randy posted:

NA servers just went up for Surviviviarium if anyone has been holding out

Huh, I'm still being connected to Russians for some reason.

Edit: Because they aren't up. They plan to introduce them soon.

Dvsilverwing fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Mar 18, 2015

Swartz
Jul 28, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Ddraig posted:

It doesn't work by default, I think there's a few mods that add in a hunger stat using timers and such, but it's not an engine feature. I think only lost alpha has it as an actual game thing.

I don't remember if SOC has satiety, but COP does too.

I have a question for people: would you be interested in a hard-coded need to sleep (which can be adjusted and even disabled in configs) or should something like this be handled by configs if included? The way I was thinking of it is implementing it in the same way satiety works, but no health loss, just severe power drain and then when you reach a certain point without sleeping you simply pass out right where you are (and risk being killed by someone in your sleep, or robbed). Actually, maybe this would work best as a script. I need to stop hard-coding everything I do.

Also, someone give me a good drug/medicine that would make you trip out, or maybe some anomaly or creature that could cause you to trip.

I have a cool idea after a recent coding gently caress up that had my trees swaying like crazy. I was thinking of combining that with a high level of motion blur, a really prominent and fast moving grass-wave effect, weather/skyboxes rapidly changing without the actual time changing, and maybe a slight slow-motion effect applied to the player.
I can cheat and do all of this and make a video of it if anyone is interested in what I'm thinking (and yes I know no drug exists that makes you trip quite like that, but this is science fiction) by cheating and just enabling crazy values without actually coding the new "tripping" system yet.

Also, Ddraig, I'm sure you're cool with this but the alpha with all sorts of exported LUA poo poo may be a ways off. I keep getting caught up in new content, and I'm adding weapons like crazy right now, so it may be a while before I can send you anything.
I may see if I can get myself to stop sperging and just focus on engine extensions for a while, then I could just send you the modified engine with a really light version of UWR for you to work with.

Also, I've asked this a million times and no one ever responds, but if you know C++ send me a PM. I don't need you to code anything, just could use some pointers on how to do a few things. As a bonus I'll give you my source code.

*Very late edit*:
this but with rapid grass waves, changing sky, even more motion blur, and other effects to screw with you.

Swartz fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Mar 18, 2015

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
It's cool. Anytime you're ready to send me something I'll be glad to help.

As for drugs, the neat thing about the Zone is that with all these artefacts and weird mutants you just know that some burn-outs have tried crushing them up and snorting them.

I have a ton of poo poo from my soon to be defunct SoC project that you can use. Here's a description of a drug I made:

""Zombie Dust", as it known, is a drug that shares several common features with common opiates. Scientists who have studied it find it to be a synthetic compound with no common links to opium. A highly addictive drug, folk stories abound about the exact composition. Some believe it to be the brain of a zombie, controller or possibly both, dried then ingested. It provides a very sustained feeling of euphoria followed by a very strong down period, which many stalkers describe as a mild form of psychosis. Regardless of the exact nature of the drug, it proves popular among certain risk-taking members of the stalker community."

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Another stupid Clear Sky TFW question: where do I find my task list? I picked up two errands to find grenades and first aid kits, but I can't find a reminder about those tasks anywhere.

edit: Nvm, figured that out. I just click the icon to the left of the task to select a different one. But new question: I attacked a pseudodog, and afterwards my screen went all yellow. Is this psy damage? Is there a good way to fix this?

Cantorsdust fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Mar 18, 2015

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Been playing Lost Alpha all afternoon. It's pretty awesome so far, it's familiar yet different and sometimes totally different. I'm not too far (just saved Fox) but I've done a lot of exploring.

My only complains so far: Some of the sound effects are ridiculous loud or seemingly not affected by the SFX control in the options. For instance many reloading sounds for guns are just incredibly loud. Sleeping: I want to sleep to pass time since I don't have nightvision yet, but "I'm not tired enough to sleep" I'm not quite sure what else I have to do to feel tired other than literally run all over the cordon and shoot at people for hours.

thats about it, oh and there was a moss/fuzz type anomaly in the bog next to Sid's, it both looked and animated incredibly jankily. And the military guys at the checkpoint under the train bridge just sat there and let me kill them, didn't shoot or move once. Zombies are really annoying to kill. When attacking the factory earlier for Sid, it played a short ingame video/animation of some shady guys talking, their guns were floating like 2 feet off their backs to the right of their bodies. It was pretty goofy.

baromodo
Nov 14, 2012

Swartz posted:

Also, someone give me a good drug/medicine that would make you trip out, or maybe some anomaly or creature that could cause you to trip.
this but with rapid grass waves, changing sky, even more motion blur, and other effects to screw with you.

That tree effect is crazy, I really like it. How about making the drug a kind of mushroom that has been "altered" or is unique to the zone? Or in Roadside Picnic there are dangerous things described as "silvery glowing cobwebs", which one of the characters ends up touching. IIRC think you can see something like them hanging from the trees in the game (don't think they do anything). Maybe touching these would cause you to trip balls? It might good to have some cycling psychedelic colours as part of the effect, no idea if that's hard to do.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^Yeah, the moss stuff hanging off things is dangerous to some extent, it fucks with your vision somewhat like prolonged exposure to Controllers

Tabletops posted:

So I'm bumbling around with Autumn Aurora 2.1, I guess this is just a graphics mod + zrp and adds emissions and stuff. I can't really find a list of gameplay changes.

Whats a neat overhaul/whatever of SHOC that maybe re-adds some cut stuff or makes random stalker interactions more interesting? Misery sounds neat, too bad it's COP:(

as an aside, is there a mod that exists that makes silences somewhat useful? I swear i've never played a SHOC mod where enemies didn't automatically run or shoot at you regardless of how quiet your gun is.

Oblivion Lost is ok. Adds in some cut mutants like the Dwarf and Chimera along with a few other ones. The ending going the "don't join C-C" is pretty lame though, not really worth any payoff of having followed the story line (you battle the "mega Controller" who requires a shitton of bullets, a lot of RPGs/grenades to kill), but it is open world (the gate between the CNPP and Pripyat works both ways, so you're not stuck at the plant).
A few things i liked that i hadn't thought of before was after completing some missions you see neutrals start wandering around. After Yantar you'll see scientists wandering around the map. After shutting off the Brain Scorcher regular groups of loners, military and even Monolith will start entering in from the blockade entrance.
dunno if it's a feature or a glitch, but after the Brain Scorcher blowouts in the Red forest and further along start repeating. you'll get one and maybe 5 to 10 minutes later there'll be another. Sometimes even sooner.
NPCs search corpses.
wounded NCPs will sometimes drop out of the fight to heal themselves.
You can sneak, and at night you can go nearly undetected.
Bunch of new artifacts with new properties and there's artifact "cooking" where dropping one or a certain combination into certain anomalies will change the properties of the artifacts. Also increases the amount of artifacts you can use.
Stay out of grenade range though when you can, it suffers from grenade rain when you're spotted at times.
As if the lab in Dark Valley wasn't creepy enough, there's added mutants in there with an occasional Bloodsucker depending on your luck.
Blowouts spawn mutants, sometimes herds of mutants.
New weapons added, some changed to react more realistically.
You can get your stuff repaired at the traders, and a new trader was added to the Pripyat map.
The Skat-9 suit has third generation night vision like the ecologist suits.
NPCs sometimes suicide themselves during blowouts

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Mar 19, 2015

Swartz
Jul 28, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

baromodo posted:

That tree effect is crazy, I really like it. How about making the drug a kind of mushroom that has been "altered" or is unique to the zone? Or in Roadside Picnic there are dangerous things described as "silvery glowing cobwebs", which one of the characters ends up touching. IIRC think you can see something like them hanging from the trees in the game (don't think they do anything). Maybe touching these would cause you to trip balls? It might good to have some cycling psychedelic colours as part of the effect, no idea if that's hard to do.

I like this idea.

In terms of psychedelic colors, it may be possible to do that with just a .ppe file, though I don't know for sure. If not it can be done through shaders.
Still need to figure out how to code all this though as I'm still a newb.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Swartz posted:

I like this idea.

In terms of psychedelic colors, it may be possible to do that with just a .ppe file, though I don't know for sure. If not it can be done through shaders.
Still need to figure out how to code all this though as I'm still a newb.

Just an off the cuff idea, but the stuff you get when hanging around the brain scorcher, with various mutant phantoms approaching you has interesting shaders/effects, have you had a look at them, can they be altered? is it only restricted to those mutants?

NeoSeeker
Nov 26, 2007

:spergin:ASK ME ABOUT MY TOTALLY REALISTIC ZIPLINE-BASED ZOMBIE SURVIVAL PLAN & HOW THE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL VIDEO GAME GENRE HAS BEEN "RAPED BY THE MAINSTREAM":spergin:
Is there some way to get rid of those crappy bullet casing sprites? They're coming out of the wrong side of the gun and not to mention it's the same casing for every gun.

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

staberind posted:

Just an off the cuff idea, but the stuff you get when hanging around the brain scorcher, with various mutant phantoms approaching you has interesting shaders/effects, have you had a look at them, can they be altered? is it only restricted to those mutants?

Do you know if it's possible to change the timescale at random? Having the action slow down or speed up randomly is always a good time. Coke speeds up, alcohol speeds down, shrooms go back and forth?

NeoSeeker
Nov 26, 2007

I'd have to say the effect for coke and booze would be swapped...

That would be nice though, to have drugs that have actual effects in a game for once that are useful besides restoring health.

I guess shrooms and acid would have strong anti-psi effects but would make your character trip gently caress-nuts (pseudo dog effects, just random mirages of everything from anomalies to trolls) and possibly just pass out, maybe wake up in a random spot. Weed should across the board restore everything, but make you hungry. I guess another effect that would be cool would to have your character randomly scream so basically everything around knows where you are and goes to investigate.

There are so many drugs out there and this is the black market. You could narrow it down a tiny bit or you could go pretty in-depth with drugs and effects. There wouldn't be much of a boon to variety either, many of them are interchangeable so the drugs with the most useful effects would be the most available (all kinds of speed and downers I'd imagine mostly). With the modding capabilities I've seen so far implementing many different drug effects wouldn't be too hard and ideas endless.

Lets face it, in the zone, pretty much everyone is tooled up in some way at some point in the day or another. Maybe even really awesome effects... like using psychedelic drugs frequently for long enough makes certain mutants passive to you. Shoot enough hallucinations and the drug takes on a completely different and much more positive effect (reality checking simulation). It's the zone, weird poo poo happens and drugs are weird enough.

I'ma make a drug mod...

NeoSeeker fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Mar 20, 2015

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

NeoSeeker posted:

I'd have to say the effect for coke and booze would be swapped...

That would be nice though, to have drugs that have actual effects in a game for once that are useful besides restoring health.

I guess shrooms and acid would have strong anti-psi effects but would make your character trip gently caress-nuts (pseudo dog effects, just random mirages of everything from anomalies to trolls) and possibly just pass out, maybe wake up in a random spot. Weed should across the board restore everything, but make you hungry. I guess another effect that would be cool would to have your character randomly scream so basically everything around knows where you are and goes to investigate.

There are so many drugs out there and this is the black market. You could narrow it down a tiny bit or you could go pretty in-depth with drugs and effects. There wouldn't be much of a boon to variety either, many of them are interchangeable so the drugs with the most useful effects would be the most available (all kinds of speed and downers I'd imagine mostly). With the modding capabilities I've seen so far implementing many different drug effects wouldn't be too hard and ideas endless.

Lets face it, in the zone, pretty much everyone is tooled up in some way at some point in the day or another.

One of my favorite mods for Fallout 3 (and, to a lesser extent, one for New Vegas) was called "Better Living Through Chems", and it added a whole bunch of drugs with various effects, side effects, and drawbacks. MDMA might enhance your personality and make colors pulsing and vibrant; amphetamines might enhance your reflexes but give you a sort of "tunnel vision"; Phenobarbital might increase your tolerance for pain (damage reduction) but it will leave you in a stupor, etc. Sometimes I would just take drugs to make the game all fuzzy, colorful, and bright. Plus, you could weaponize a lot of the drugs by injecting people with them.

Basically, what I'm saying is that STALKER needs more drug abuse.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

MadBimber posted:

Do you know if it's possible to change the timescale at random? Having the action slow down or speed up randomly is always a good time. Coke speeds up, alcohol speeds down, shrooms go back and forth?

It is possible to change the timescale, this isn't hugely advisable though as it can mess a ton of things up, sadly.

In an ideal world this would be possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5pR5ktDwts

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

I'm having a ton of crashes in Clear Sky + TFW, all of which occur right at the beginning of combat. Happens probably every other combat. Is there anything I can do to make it more stable? Because it's seriously unplayable right now.

edit: crash log: http://pastebin.com/bn4QmRUQ

Cantorsdust fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Mar 20, 2015

Swartz
Jul 28, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Looks like there's lots of support for drugs in the game.

I'm not interested in making a big drug mod I don't think, just one special thing in the Zone that causes the player to trip balls.

I'm thinking swaying tree effect, motion blur, mixed up colors, and maybe a ink-outline effect.

I'll work on the effect today then make a video.

In other news I just received uncompressed 1024x1024 skyboxes from Cromm Cruac he made for Lost Alpha (in LA they were shrunk to 512x512).
I'm going to experiment with different DXT types to see if I can get the night skies not have artifacting (usually shows up as purple splotches here and there). Might even leave problematic skies as TGA or something (not sure if Stalker supports TGA, if it doesn't I'll just enable it in the code).

Swartz fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Mar 20, 2015

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

Ddraig posted:

It is possible to change the timescale, this isn't hugely advisable though as it can mess a ton of things up, sadly.

In an ideal world this would be possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5pR5ktDwts

Goddamn if I didn't already love drugs that video would sell me on them

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Is there anyway to skip quest parts or jump to the next part or something in Lost Alpha?

I'm stuck in the garbage, talking to Seriy. He won't talk to me, he just says "hey i have something to say about strelok" and I have ability to interact with him, like the "press F to talk" thing doesn't show up and he just stands there and looks at me. I don't have a previous save, unfortunately, atleast one that isn't like 3+ hours ago.

edit: apparently If I kill Seriy I get the information and the next leg of the quest, but I lose 250 rep with Stalkers and don't get access to the repeatable mission he offers. Hmm:\

Tabletops fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Mar 20, 2015

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

MadBimber posted:

Goddamn if I didn't already love drugs that video would sell me on them

It's a pretty cool segment. I'm not sure if they got Rob Zombie to draw those segments or if it was Mike Judge emulating his style but they were obviously based on his artwork for White Zombie etc.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Ddraig posted:

It's a pretty cool segment. I'm not sure if they got Rob Zombie to draw those segments or if it was Mike Judge emulating his style but they were obviously based on his artwork for White Zombie etc.

Apparently it was just an emulation, but still a totally rad sequence nonetheless.

Swartz
Jul 28, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I'm thinking about porting/upgrading Clear Sky to the COP engine. I have the code for both, so it wouldn't be hard to do, plus CS would get the cool changes like improved shaders, AI, more stable engine, and LuaJit 2.1 alpha.

Is there any interest in this or would I be wasting my time?

I don't think it would take long to do either.

Looking through the code more it looks pretty easy, just very monotonous and boring. The real challenge is getting the CS scripts ported over, not the code. The code is the easy part.

Swartz fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Mar 22, 2015

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Swartz posted:

I'm thinking about porting/upgrading Clear Sky to the COP engine. I have the code for both, so it wouldn't be hard to do, plus CS would get the cool changes like improved shaders, AI, more stable engine, and LuaJit 2.1 alpha.

Is there any interest in this or would I be wasting my time?

I don't think it would take long to do either.

Looking through the code more it looks pretty easy, just very monotonous and boring. The real challenge is getting the CS scripts ported over, not the code. The code is the easy part.

That sounds like it'd make replaying CS a hell of a lot nicer to do in a ton of smaller ways. I say go for it.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Ddraig posted:

Ddraig, is your mod compatible with Henry's 'fixes'? I'm mostly interested in his weapon upgrade fixes, seems like the majority of upgrade paths are bad and some of them actually make the guns worse.

Swartz
Jul 28, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

That sounds like it'd make replaying CS a hell of a lot nicer to do in a ton of smaller ways. I say go for it.

So I did this, but feel like I wasted a lot of time.

It turns out the only real changes needed in the code is re-enabling the faction war UI.
Now I'm stuck with scripts and feel like I don't want to bother figuring out what needs to be changed where.

I think someone could easily just dump the CS stuff into their COP folder, sort through the scripts, then it would work, just without the faction war UI (but that could also be scripted I'm sure).

Oh well.

Swartz fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Mar 23, 2015

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Looks like my Lost Alpha playthrough has gotten hit by some bug that prevents weather changes or something. It sucks. It just looks drab and grey with no changes ever now. Really pushing against me continuing the play-through since there doesn't appear to be a fix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeoSeeker
Nov 26, 2007

I wouldn't even go for a CS port. The only real reason to play Clear Sky besides the actual campaign is the faction wars mod.

When Call of Chernobyl gets its own Faction War mod I don't think anyone will remember clear sky. Honestly the plot wasn't the highpoint of the series, so unless you just want to play through CS with a few fixes not much would come out of it.