Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Propaganda Machine posted:

I'm not sure why I still listen to RHAP, but I was truly surprised by how much I liked Kass. She could easily be a funnygoat who somehow doesn't suck the second time.

I always found her hilarious. She knew she really didn't have a shot at winning, she was too outspoken for some of the people there, so she decided to say gently caress it all, and she did as she pleased. It was a delight how she fully embraced the role of Chaos Kass, and not in a sociopathic way like Russell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Holy poo poo. I had never even heard of this show until just a few posts ago in this thread. I'm marathoning it on Hulu now and am almost done with the first season. It's awesome so far.

It reminds me of Portal.

It really is a great show, and more competition television should run with the "host who hates the contestants." See also: short lived SyFy game show Estate of Panic.

I realize sorta malevolent AI isn't the worlds most innovative archetype, but it definitely feels like glados could step in for Val and the show would be effectively the same.

Solitary-chat for lyfe

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Asiina posted:

The greatest picture in all of survivor.

(Runner up)

Spatula City posted:

Predicted lineup:
will not be in it: Chris

An all-winners season without Chris would be a sham :argh:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Today is our two hour episode. I'm gonna drink beer and go to sleep afterward. Life is good.

Evil Trout
Nov 16, 2004

The evilest trout of them all
Has it been revealed why tonight's episode is 2 hours? Surely that means something special is happening?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Evil Trout posted:

Has it been revealed why tonight's episode is 2 hours? Surely that means something special is happening?

probably a boring and predictable first boot with an entertaining tribal swap afterwards to leave less of a nasty taste in the mouths of the viewers.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Evil Trout posted:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Does that mean we're missing a week?

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
March Madness doesn't interfere with the Survivor schedule. Didn't this season start later?

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Poque posted:

probably a boring and predictable first boot with an entertaining tribal swap afterwards to leave less of a nasty taste in the mouths of the viewers.

Yes, I'm predicting Will gets his torch snuffed (and maybe someone else in the 2nd hour) and then some kind of merge or swap.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Poque posted:

Well since the preview hinted at someone getting hurt, might be a medical boot only episode since it's hard to imagine they would continue a blindfold challenge if they have to stop it.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Awww, the "Did your God come down and light the fire with his beard" didn't make the recap. :(

EDIT: PREVIOUSLY ON

SURVIVOR

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
This guy would win the food challenge if they have it.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

The new McSnake from McDonald's

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Gatta eaht protein bro

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

gently caress. I turned on my TV and my digital antennae just stopped working. Guess I'll watch this episode tomorrow when I can download it. What the gently caress

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

How is Dan, the loudest dude on the planet, not the caller for Blue.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

So now we know the chicken came first before the eggs. :v:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Found a stream. Is it on a BMW commercial right now?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Ok got my TV working. Music volume is 100, Jeff is a 25

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Oh no not Kelly!

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
What a bunch of idiots.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

gently caress. That poor girl got brained.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

I was really confused about Jeff yelling at the contestants to be careful with the platform, but boy, that sorta throws it into focus.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Ok so what happened?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
That looked like a Ric Flair job.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

drat she got hosed up. And we're treated to a very Hell's Kitchen-esque commercial break

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

So much for Kelly this season...

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

SMASH!!!!!

Is this the first time something happened to a Kelly?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Everyone is stupid with those platforms though. Either drop and step back or slowly lower them.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

blue squares posted:

Ok so what happened?

Apparently having blindfolded people lifting a wooden platform, then letting go randomly was a bad idea.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Jesus Christ. She's certainly bleeding. :stare:

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

BY GOD KELLY IS WEARING A CRIMSON MASK :bahgawd:

Robnoxious posted:

SMASH!!!!!

Is this the first time something happened to a Kelly?

One time a Kelly lost a foot

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Lone Goat posted:

One time a Kelly lost a foot

At least she still had a leg to stand on.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Apparently having blindfolded people lifting a wooden platform, then letting go randomly was a bad idea.

lol I hope we get a replay

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Make sure you keep them blindfolded!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

The big twist this season is that a sick 8 year old designed that challenge and the worthless pulley.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
Bleeding Kelly? or Red Kelly?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Best Kelly evr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Recursive posted: