Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

:aaaaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads
Honest Crowley's hearing with the afl doping tribunal has been held up the jerks at Essendon, as the tribunal can only handle one case at a time, have to wait til at least April. Only a 6 month wait.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

I forgot to bring it up the other day but Premiership Coach 2011 was released for free. The dev can't sell it anymore since the activation servers don't work anymore so he's released it for free. It's a capable coaching sim although injuries are bullshit and seem to pile on at the end of the year.

http://www.filedropper.com/pc2011unrestricted

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!

Testekill posted:

although injuries are bullshit and seem to pile on at the end of the year

agreed, it's supposed to happen preseason :suicide:

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/ontrack?camefrom=EMCL_568487_25112194

This looks pretty cool, feels a lot like the NFL show Hard Knocks. I'm enjoying the behind the scenes footage that clubs are putting out these days.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

hiddenmovement fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Mar 21, 2015

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Mason Wood is one of the yanks right?

EDIT: Wait no Eric Wallace is the American that plays for North.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Welp, Ziebell just knocked himself the gently caress out.

gabensraum
Sep 16, 2003

LOAD "NICE!",8,1

Testekill posted:

a capable coaching sim although injuries are bullshit and seem to pile on at the end of the year.

sounds about right

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

Saw this on the mediocre AFL players on Facebook.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

TG-Chrono posted:

Crossposted. BRB stalking TG-Chrono on facebook

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete

TG-Chrono posted:

Haha me too. That helmet is brilliant

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
Taylor Walker is awesome.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Bontempelli is a cheat code

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

TG-Chrono posted:

I wonder where people would place him if the 2013 draft was redone.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Like now I know how Geelong felt when they had Gary Ablett. It just feels kinda unfair for a team to have a Bontempelli running around because he's essentially impossible to match up on.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Testekill posted:

I wonder where people would place him if the 2013 draft was redone.

He's paying $251 for the Brownlow.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

TG-Chrono posted:

He's paying $251 for the Brownlow.

Not too shabby all things considered. He won't win because we're probably gonna finish bottom four but I'm going to put a bet on him to win the Bulldogs B+F

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
I still dream of a no knee injury David Schwarz

Or Liam Jurrah with an uninterrupted career

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Jack Redpath is a very big, scary man.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Oh also joe Daniher is going to be legit good this season, he had Dunn and McDonald beat pretty handily last night and they're no slouches.

I'm starting to think Jesse hogan might not kick 200 goals in his first season though

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Bontempelli is just unfair. What the gently caress do you do against a KPF-sized midfielder with the tank of Nick Riewodlt?

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Testekill posted:

Bontempelli is just unfair. What the gently caress do you do against a KPF-sized midfielder with the tank of Nick Riewodlt?

If it's the 70s/80s? Punch him in the back of the head then step on his face imo

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.

Testekill posted:

Well, if you're Hawthorn you recruit him ASAP to help bolster their failing midfield.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Getting taken down by the smallest player on the field, not a good game for Cloke.

Testekill fucked around with this message at 11:03 on Mar 21, 2015

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Are Collingwood resting a bunch of their players?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Chairchucker posted:

Are Collingwood resting a bunch of their players?

Reid & another guy.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Yeah it's nearly a full list. And Reid is being 'rested' because he's not really match fit

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

So, this is close to their best 22 getting slaughtered by the Bulldogs?

Lovely.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
I could win my collingwood toxxes and still get permabanned.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Chairchucker posted:

So, this is close to their best 22 getting slaughtered by the Bulldogs?

Lovely.

Just put 10 on Pies to be 11th or lower. Feels good man.

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
Bit OT but 7 hasn't slaughtered the WAFL coverage as much as I thought they would.

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete

TG-Chrono posted:

Beastempelli

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Been some pretty decent matches this weekend, save for Collingwood ofcourse.

e: That goal by Mason Wood in the Roos/Tiges match was insane.

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Mar 21, 2015

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

RIP Lance Franklin.

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
yeah, rip

(loving NAB challenge)

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-03-22/buddy-kod

:stonk:

The GWS reserves game was ended when an ambulance had to be called for Paul Ahern (GWS pick 7 last year) after some incident that caused suspected neck/head injuries. I don't know any more than that, but it can't be good if they had to call an ambulance.

Here's hoping everyone is ok.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Diet Crack posted:

You should be able to smoke pot and play footy imo. It'll just make you a worse player when you're high and nothing more.

:catdrugs:

It probably masks something that is actually performance enhancing (for sports other than Mario Kart).

Spedman posted:

Honest Crowley's hearing with the afl doping tribunal has been held up the jerks at Essendon, as the tribunal can only handle one case at a time, have to wait til at least April. Only a 6 month wait.

I don't think he can get away with anything less than a 1 year ban, and because it was from a positive test there is no way he'll be able to argue his way out of it. The time he's been provisionally suspended for will be taken out of his sentence so it makes no difference in the end.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Thanks Mike Sheahan, you and your dumb lists have torn my family apart. Over my dead body should Matty Scarlett be ranked higher than Fullback of the century Son of Serge, Stephen Silvagni.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Periphery posted:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-03-22/buddy-kod

:stonk:

The GWS reserves game was ended when an ambulance had to be called for Paul Ahern (GWS pick 7 last year) after some incident that caused suspected neck/head injuries. I don't know any more than that, but it can't be good if they had to call an ambulance.

Here's hoping everyone is ok.

Bigfooty is saying he (Ahern) was cleared of neck injuries and is out of hospital.

• Locked thread