Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

*smash cut to 40 new Raid DLC map packs, all of them from RE6*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

I'm still unable to access the throwback maps pack. Do I email capcom or Sony about this? Re.net? I still haven't created an account there on account of japan not being able to figure out good sites. I mean i thought squeenixes 8 billion login system was poo poo, but it looks like capcom has caught up with the same styled one.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

OxMan posted:

I'm still unable to access the throwback maps pack. Do I email capcom or Sony about this? Re.net? I still haven't created an account there on account of japan not being able to figure out good sites. I mean i thought squeenixes 8 billion login system was poo poo, but it looks like capcom has caught up with the same styled one.

It's still broken, we're still waiting on a fix. From what I've heard it's more Sony's fault than Capcom's, but who knows. You can email them if you want, but since they already know it's a massive clusterfuck I think you'll just be told to wait like the rest of us.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
How I remove this stupid RE.net prompt if the service never seems to loving work.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

man nurse posted:

More RE 6 stages, I see.

Classic throwback stages, for the real fans.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Sir Tonk posted:

Classic throwback stages, for the real fans.

If they add the RPD, I'd buying Rev2 in a heartbeat. Nothing can stop me.

RoanHorse
Dec 12, 2013

Invisible Tank Scagdeads
Invisible Electric Sprinter Scagdeads
All 6 levels above you

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

RoanHorse posted:

Invisible Tank Scagdeads
Invisible Electric Sprinter Scagdeads
All 6 levels above you

i have no fear of those weaklings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytZJTx1kJ9s

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Good Lord Fisher! posted:

Holy poo poo Capcom just mix it up and make some Raid maps out of RE5's Mercenaries maps. Please. I'd kill for Public Assembly

Better yet, just pull RE5's mercenaries mode in wholesale because holy poo poo was that mode awesome.

RoanHorse
Dec 12, 2013

I would love Raid missions that were just score attack mercenaries things, time bonuses and all.

Edit: Has it been considered that maybe they don't want to make Raid missions with Re5 maps because of the backlash against the stupid-but-not-intentionally-racist stuff in that game? It would explain why the Butcher's 'okay' because their nationality is not implied by their appearance in anyway (see the movies for more on that) and their skin is bleached beyond any point where you could recognize it as having more (or less) melanin than the Russian Afflicted.
It would be pretty unreasonable for the problem to be that they're unfamiliar with the maps from Re5 or lost data crucial to making them work in the Rev variant of MTF2.
Re4 stuff is probably too low poly to be considered for anything but I know I'll be eating these words in two months when they release a 'retro level pack.'

RoanHorse fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Mar 20, 2015

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Just put in the RPD station and Spencer Mansion, is it really that hard?

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
Probably, yeah, or they'd have done it already.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

RoanHorse posted:

RAID MODE CRASHES BECAUSE YOU HAVE TOO MANY FRIENDS
If you have over 99 Steam friends you get the deploy crash and the uploading hang.
The PC testing never accounted for this scenario.
The same problem that PS Tetris game had.

This was it for me! Purged 200 friends and now it's working fine!

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Oh, huh, you CAN finish Episode 1 as claire without using the flamethrower. If you do that the whirly blade thing will have a rare part for Barry in it.

This game is much more replayable than you'd think.

Invisible Mode is still a pain in the rear end.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Barry can still get the part if you use the flamethrower, you just can't turn it once it's on.

Jeedy Jay
Nov 8, 2012
I rather like the design of the main antagonist. It feels like the hag archetype has been making a comeback, lately. It was also a pretty fun boss fight, although probably the easiest one in this game.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Raid mode is cool, or at least Raid mode as Gina is cool because I can hip hop dance all over these zombies and kill them.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Raid mode is cool, or at least Raid mode as Gina is cool because I can hip hop dance all over these zombies and kill them.

What are your guys' sick Gina emote strats? Lunatic thumbs up and yes, but no are my favorites, along with hip hop dance and spamming I'm sorry. I can't wait to play with goons.

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007
Excuse me, do you know where Saiyans hang out?

OxMan posted:

What are your guys' sick Gina emote strats? Lunatic thumbs up and yes, but no are my favorites, along with hip hop dance and spamming I'm sorry. I can't wait to play with goons.

There's one emote that just has her quickly raising her hand and putting it down again (Ready to Go or something, I think) that I use to do quick damage and then if I'm getting rushed I'll use Lunatic Thumbs Up defensively.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

With moves like that I can't believe she got toasted so easily by Afflicted.

I mean at least Pedro and Other Guy started mutating. (Maybe there's a mutant Gina running around somewhere and we just never met her? OH GOD BREAKDANCING ZOMBIE!)

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
With the sheer amount of blood on the floor, I assume Gina was going for one of the harder medals and got overwhelmed.

RoanHorse
Dec 12, 2013

Wanderer posted:

With the sheer amount of blood on the floor, I assume Gina was going for one of the harder medals and got overwhelmed.

She ran out of life crystals.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
Revelations 2 coop is the most fun I've had with a RE game. Repeating the levels by myself is pretty rough, though. Especially on harder difficulties.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

Resident Evil Revelations 2 patch 2.2 posted:

Patch Version 2.2 Released
MARCH 20 - WBACON [CAPCOM]
(日本語はこの英文メッセージに続きます / Japanese follows English)

Patch Notes
Fixed a crash / infinite "Uploading..." state when starting or ending Raid Mode
Fixed an infinite "Uploading..." state when viewing friends leaderboard in Raid Mode
Fixed unresponsive keyboard during the final boss fight in EP4Barry segment.
Optimized UI in Raid Mode when you pick up items from the treasure chest.

Looks like they're patchin all the problems pretty quick now.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

I noticed they fixed when you open a box in raid mode it doesn't take up your entire screen!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

OxMan posted:

I like hip hop dance the best out of the ones I tried because you can cancel out of it and it looks the funniest. I'm pretty sure whatever she's doing is not a "hip hop dance".

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

Guns in the air is a good one two punch. That and rodeo Are my mains with lunatic thumb on backup duty.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Where are you getting all these gestures?!?

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Which character gets Shotgun Mastery soonest? I've been playing Moira and loving my Drake, but the Shotgun and Rifle are the only masteries she doesn't get.

Also, is there much point in putting a piercing mod on shotguns, or is that better reserved for magnums and rifles? And is it just me, or does the Drake have a hell of a lot of spread, even with focus mods?

Speedball posted:

Where are you getting all these gestures?!?

You get them by completing challenges. Check the board in the vestibule. Most of them will either give parts, skill points, gold or additional gestures.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Alright, Barry actually bringing like, 3 reasonable guns and some backup ammo with him to go try to rescue his daughter officially makes him better prepared and more savvy than Chris ever was.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Night10194 posted:

Alright, Barry actually bringing like, 3 reasonable guns and some backup ammo with him to go try to rescue his daughter officially makes him better prepared and more savvy than Chris ever was.

Chris had all the guns he needed.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I like how the BSAA skin in RE:make really highlights how many steroids Chris did over the course of a decade

Jeedy Jay
Nov 8, 2012

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Which character gets Shotgun Mastery soonest? I've been playing Moira and loving my Drake, but the Shotgun and Rifle are the only masteries she doesn't get.

Pedro starts with it.

Night10194 posted:

Chris was armed to the teeth for all his bits of Revelations 1 - he had a pistol, a shotgun, and an assault rifle, with like two extra clips for each.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

I see why Barry was solo when he went to the island. Everyone else thought it would be, at best, a corpse retrieval mission for Moira.

Bit sad that the Bad End did not, in fact, have Mutant Moira as a bad guy. Now THAT would have broken poor Barry in half.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Wait, what?

A queue for a data sync is a new one on me.

edit: holy jesus, get Claire some vitamin D with her new Raid costume, stat

Grey Fox fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Mar 21, 2015

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

You get them by completing challenges. Check the board in the vestibule. Most of them will either give parts, skill points, gold or additional gestures.
All I have are raid records and medallion leaderboards; is this another gauntlet locked feature?

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007
Excuse me, do you know where Saiyans hang out?

Relin posted:

All I have are raid records and medallion leaderboards; is this another gauntlet locked feature?

Records = challenges.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
It's not RE, but Dino Crisis 1 and 2 are less than $1 each on PSN right now!

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
The biggest mystery of the game is how Claire got back to the states! Did she swim the whole way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Renoistic posted:

The biggest mystery of the game is how Claire got back to the states! Did she swim the whole way?

And you thought she was sick of this poo poo before...

Really though, she is a Redfield. She obviously just punched the ocean until she got home.