Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

I just wanted to see what you claimed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Max posted:

I just wanted to see what you claimed.

Because the flavor would mean...? She's not town, we all know she's not town. We don't let her reach EXLO to avoid gambits, but until then as long as she's helping there's no reason not to let her live. It's win-win. She lives, we get results.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Can we please kill Ecco now.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I dunno dude, maybe it's important? Maybe ecco would lie because it actually wouldn't give an ecco cop at the end of the day?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm just kinda paranoid about the whole situation.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Max posted:

I dunno dude, maybe it's important? Maybe ecco would lie because it actually wouldn't give an ecco cop at the end of the day?

yuming yesterday suggests either it's a full bus, or she's telling the truth. Full stop.

Poison Mushroom posted:

Can we please kill Ecco now.

Not today, no.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

ANYWAY I got what I needed, so
##vote Hiip

I'm down for that vote.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Poison Mushroom posted:

I would like to get a word in before the day ends.

Do not trust Ecco. Those powers must come at a price, if they are real at all. If you must kill me to believe my words, then so be it.

I have no powers beyond these messages. From the beginning, my goal has been using a position of perceived power to invoke reactions. I pushed Byers at the start chosen entirely randomly. Even then, I only followed through on a vague gutread. I then switched to myself, to see if it would trigger anyone trying to figure out my agenda, and thus reveal they had more information.

It didn't work out that way. Ecco is either an incredibly overpowered role compared to mine, and I think many of yours as well, or she is scum and lying. Make the right choice. Do not go along with the bus strategy. So I have said.

I am Microsoft Sam, I am Poison Mushroom, and I am Town.

Lies lies and more lies what the Christ pmush. You're Microsoft Sam now? And I'm not going to believe you don't have powers since everyone does!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Ernie. posted:

Lies lies and more lies what the Christ pmush. You're Microsoft Sam now? And I'm not going to believe you don't have powers since everyone does!

ernie unfort. I got a town on mush so

Also bbl gotta handle my game's deadline

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

HiipFire (5): Byers2142, EccoRaven, Max, Max, Max, Rurea, Byers2142, Byers2142, Shark Mafia, Max, Max
EccoRaven (1): Poison Mushroom, Rurea, Rurea, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, Max, Max
Little Mac (0): EccoRaven, EccoRaven, Max, Max

Not Voting (5): Ernie., Ghostly Gangsta, HiipFire, Little Mac, Opopanax

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to hang. The current deadline is March 28th, 2015 at midnight EDT -- that's in about 3 days.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Ernie. posted:

For gently caress's sake, is anyone even listening to the audios?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm going to bed.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hey guys, so what did I miss :stare:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Opopanax posted:

Hey guys, so what did I miss :stare:
Ecco has gotten cop results two nights in a row. I think it's way too good to be true and that Ecco bussed Yuming because she was going to have to drop out anyways.

Also, I'm Microsoft Sam.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
We determined you are more likely scum today than you were yesterday. Prove your innocence by hammering hiipfire.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Hey this is going in circles. I'm a fan of action, not words.

##vote hiipfire

If we don't get more slam dunks, I'll follow your lead, PMush.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: This game will be better without HiipFire!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

:redhammer:

OH MY GOD THAT HIIPFIRE HAS A FAMILY

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
The town quickly surrounds another. 'Got any final words, Hiipfire?'

'...'

'Got any words at all? Ever?'

'...'

'Well, okay.'

Hiipfire (Giovannini Mirror Syndrome, BAD GUY) has been killed D3!

Send in your actions!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
A particularly sad sun rises on the empty plains, as the body of EccoRaven (Vilma Centeno, THIRD PARTY SURVIVOR GUY) is carted out of their house. As the ambulance drives away, the rest of the town gets set to do their daily duty yet again.

Day 4 has started.

Shark Mafia
Oct 13, 2009

Okay yeah that was probably a given

so since it turns out ecco was 100% on the level I guess two of these four people are the last scum

quote:

Little Mac
Max
Opopanax
Rurea

Also there's me I guess

Shark Mafia
Oct 13, 2009

I guess I could be a deep cover operative, so deep even I don't know it, but I'm going to assume not and look at the other people

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Okay, wow.

...I'm sorry for doubting you, Ecco.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I think we can assume Ecco was on the level, yes. I think Max is a good pick from here, personally. But I'm half asleep as I write this. I think it's obvious I'm town if you've paid close attention, though.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Shark Mafia posted:

Okay yeah that was probably a given

so since it turns out ecco was 100% on the level I guess two of these four people are the last scum

Also there's me I guess

Shark Mafia posted:

I guess I could be a deep cover operative, so deep even I don't know it, but I'm going to assume not and look at the other people

Well that's suspicious

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

this game is going really well for us i guess

and half of us are confirmed town, too wit a 50% chance to catch more scum

i guess the last 5 players on that list should all claim their roles

Shark Mafia
Oct 13, 2009

Yeah its 'mislynch 3 times our of five total people and lose' which I don't think has an acryonyn

Also yes I concur here goes

I am the GHOST GANG, my powers are to vigkill the first person to say 'mike jones' in the thread. Also I could night-recruit a person into my gang as an unconfirmed masonry. I decided to use it on yuming because it didn't seem that useful and I wanted to hang out, but then it turned out she was scum and she got lynched before saying anything in the mason doc, rip

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I'm Brock Lesnar. GOOD GUY vig. Can also have my promoter do promos for me. Claimed killing LordVorbis on Day 2 because I did. Breadcrumbed it in the last promo. Going to sleep now.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Shark Mafia posted:

Yeah its 'mislynch 3 times our of five total people and lose' which I don't think has an acryonyn

Also yes I concur here goes

I am the GHOST GANG, my powers are to vigkill the first person to say 'mike jones' in the thread. Also I could night-recruit a person into my gang as an unconfirmed masonry. I decided to use it on yuming because it didn't seem that useful and I wanted to hang out, but then it turned out she was scum and she got lynched before saying anything in the mason doc, rip

So are you 3P?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I am Ke$ha.
I can become inspired at any point during the game and receive a random gift. All of you posting songs right away on Day 1 gave me my Vig.
I tried to get it to happen again yesterday by having you guys post more songs.
I also have the ability to challenge someone, locking in my vote on them and adding another vote.
I am a good guy.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
[[ I'm going to bed before y'all make me write up another round of flavor today ]]

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Rurea posted:

I also have the ability to challenge someone, locking in my vote on them and adding another vote.

So this is interesting. If what you're saying is true and you're town then MyLo/LyLo are pushed back a day.

So why aren't you recommending that we brute force through the remaining votes?

Shark Mafia
Oct 13, 2009

Opopanax posted:

So are you 3P?

Nope, good guy

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Ernie. posted:

So this is interesting. If what you're saying is true and you're town then MyLo/LyLo are pushed back a day.

So why aren't you recommending that we brute force through the remaining votes?

Because it was one shot and i used it. ooops

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm a light bulb salesman who refuses to get on board with CFL bulbs.

My old bulbs keep going out at night, leaving me in the dark and making me untargetable, though the flavour has been leading me to believe I'll betray myself and upgrade soon (probably at LYLO)

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Rurea posted:

Because it was one shot and i used it. ooops

interesting :D

i asked that question because it had a simple response that I wanted to see if you'd say (if you're being honest):

1) You don't know when/if you'll be killed
2) You think you won't be because you're on the list and are helping scum hide

But the fact that you gave me this answer tells me that scum Rurea would have withheld the extra vote and said the vig was the true ability they had until LyLo/MyLo, considering we were cuddling a 3p

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Opopanax posted:

I'm a light bulb salesman who refuses to get on board with CFL bulbs.

My old bulbs keep going out at night, leaving me in the dark and making me untargetable, though the flavour has been leading me to believe I'll betray myself and upgrade soon (probably at LYLO)

this post is a lie

if you don't tell the truth i'll say what i know

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

This ain't my first rodeo, ernie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Opopanax posted:

This ain't my first rodeo, ernie