Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

SKY COQ posted:

Well, we could have coordinated actions like this for starters...

It was more about forming a mini-masonry. The ability to coordinate with someone outside of the thread would have been incredibly bloody useful. Given nobody's owned up to blocking me, I'm assuming scum are behind it. And since the only player who's actively targeted me in thread is busb...

what, you decided to robo-rumble with busb, since no one stuck their neck out?

I don't know how night actions resolve, couldn't Uber have blocked you then gotten vigged?

(the Worm game I got a successful result of my night action, and then the death message)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
I'm going out tonight, will have my phone but may not be able to post much.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
There could be other role blockers in the game, probably not the same alignment though.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

SKY COQ (3): busb, Bifauxnen, Seagull, Kat Delacour, thatbastardken, Gough Suppressant, Kat Delacour, Seagull, Bifauxnen
busb (3): Those On My Left, Avshalom, Zetsubou-san
Mithranderp (1): Tirade

Not Voting (10): Anidav, Bifauxnen, Birdstrike, black_tangled, Fruity Gordo, Gwynplaine, Kat Delacour, Mithranderp, Seagull, SKY COQ

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 29th, 2015 at midnight EST -- that's in about 5 hours, 46 minutes.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Beep boop, I am a helpful robot. Activate Sensor!
*vibrates violently*

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Anidav posted:

*vibrates violently*

YOU HAVE ACTIVATED THE METABOMB!!

I AM HERE TO TELL YOU HOW MANY SCUM WERE PART OF YESTERDAY'S LYNCH!

THERE WAS NO LYNCH YESTERDAY!!

THANK YOU FOR USING THE METABOMB!!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Those On My Left posted:

Ha ha, nvm.

I don't have a read on Sky Coq, but busb was on my scum list for dumb poo poo posted re: soag, so

##vote busb

But I am open to persuasion

how's this for persuasion: you're scum and maybe Zets too, TBK's voting Coq instead in the meantime so you guys stay divvied up.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

lmfao Anidav

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Anidav, asking the hard questions but failing to ask the right questions.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Hot drat it Gaspy. Italics doesn't work on phone old.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
Guess I need to update this thing:

Zetsubou-san posted:

:frogsiren: [strike]WILD THEORY[/strike] :frogsiren:

you're all stupid

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

My pms had squaresquaresquare lynch. I didn't see your italics Gaspy.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I'm pretty sure we're playing to no takebacksies rules.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Anidav posted:

My pms had squaresquaresquare lynch. I didn't see your italics Gaspy.

I had no way of knowing that! Maybe in that case question "hey what as that word before "lynch", was it important?"

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Ah gently caress that was my only power too. loving hell. If only I were in a pc that could read bbcode properly.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
If only :allears:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Gaspy put successful in italics and my phone read it as a unidentified character set.zzzzz

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Deep calming voice aside you're such a liability, I'm starting to agree with whoever questioned Coq for choosing you.

You're like an evil Pikachu.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Pikachu ant got no deep voice.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Anidav posted:

*vibrates violently*

:stonklol:

Oh. Oh my god.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
lmfao

was suss on busb yesterday, so ##vote busb

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

uh, well anyway I really liked your no-lynch idea Kat, but I suspect scum are already staked out on both sides conveniently ignoring it.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
code:
ANIDAV

Aliases:	Anime Dave
Alignment:	any
Role-Type:	Negative Utility

Bifauxnen posted:

uh, well anyway I really liked your no-lynch idea Kat, but I suspect scum are already staked out on both sides conveniently ignoring it.

It was too good to be true. I'm going to see if Uber laid any hints that might incriminate either of them as a back-up plan.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
lynch early lynch often

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Okay I don't really know what's going on now. busb was d2 scummy but seemed to get better later in the day. I'm unconvinced about either of them so

:shrug:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##vote Anidav

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

how's this for persuasion: you're scum and maybe Zets too, TBK's voting Coq instead in the meantime so you guys stay divvied up.

How would you like me to vote today?

Also, anidav. I mean, just Anidav

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

I'm deeply sorry for my absence, had my orientation day at uni which turned out to be extremely full on with no real breaks to read or post.

I was butting heads with busb last night however I didn't have much on either of these candidates. Bif pointed out about the lightning rod being in the other game, and although I thought I had a nice gotcha I guess it wasn't that good :sadface:

busb was protecting WMB pretty hard, could they be masons together?

I'm about to eat but will ##vote SkyCoq in the meantime.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

##vote Skycoq

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

honestly bif I don't know what you want from me, I am voting entirely in line with who I've suspected of being scum.

Would you like me to just unvote so that I don't split the vote? What do you actually want?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
lmao at anidav :allears:

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Asphyxious posted:

YOU HAVE ACTIVATED THE METABOMB!!

I AM HERE TO TELL YOU HOW MANY SCUM WERE PART OF YESTERDAY'S LYNCH!

THERE WAS NO LYNCH YESTERDAY!!

THANK YOU FOR USING THE METABOMB!!

:cripes:

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
imagine i did this for the rest of the page and that's how i feel about the progress for today

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Those On My Left posted:

honestly bif I don't know what you want from me, I am voting entirely in line with who I've suspected of being scum.

Would you like me to just unvote so that I don't split the vote? What do you actually want?

If you're taking suggestions, I want you to please not nightkill anybody. :3:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i guess we could go for another tie :unsmigghh:

the question is though, tbk's lynch was stopped by force or forces unknown - the most obvious assumption is he's a governor, right? (unless i'm missing something) because he was pretty clearly worse off in that showdown, with no real defenders, so it's safe to guess that nobody else stepped in to prevent the lynch. he claims to be optimus prime, which would make sense. it's looking like we've got an equal-opposite setup with ken and coq, so coq might be a governor as well; in which case, trying to lynch him is as good as wasting a day.

i feel pretty confident that either ken or coq is scum. the question is, which?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Avshalom posted:

lmao at anidav :allears:

I'm so sorry!

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Uber summary:
Makes pointed discussion with Seagull and b_t day 1 asking about their votes
When Avvy asks him why he is looking for reasons when nobody has a reason for anything D1 says
"Granted, but it's certainly an easy way for scum to blend in early on."

Starts D2 by saying he feels "out in the cold"
His effort post has weird line wraps, probably from word wrap, but it also has weird formatting all over busb. It's plausible he just gave up on the formatting.
Says it was "hard to read" on:
Gwyn
b_t
Zets
Or that the observations are "(not exactly out of character...)" on:
Fruity
Avs
Seagull
And at the end lists his most suspicious targets as
"#1 busb, #2 WMB, and #3 TOML."

In the showdown he votes for WMB as "Can't disobey Prime"
When TOML calls him out for some mistakes in the summary he apologises

This doesn't help me as much as I hoped in the showdown between Coq and busb :(

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Avshalom posted:

i guess we could go for another tie :unsmigghh:

the question is though, tbk's lynch was stopped by force or forces unknown - the most obvious assumption is he's a governor, right? (unless i'm missing something) because he was pretty clearly worse off in that showdown, with no real defenders, so it's safe to guess that nobody else stepped in to prevent the lynch. he claims to be optimus prime, which would make sense. it's looking like we've got an equal-opposite setup with ken and coq, so coq might be a governor as well; in which case, trying to lynch him is as good as wasting a day.

i feel pretty confident that either ken or coq is scum. the question is, which?

I'm not a governor, and I'm not scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
fwiw, my vote is still ken. forcing a vote between two players when you're the clear loser and then cancelling your own lynch is a good play for a scum gladiator-governor, or whatever the gently caress he might be, because it forces town to lose a day. i was suspicious that coq was doing the same thing today, but he doesn't have the train started on him that ken already did yesterday when he set off the showdown condition, so i think he's just being a dickhead. that's why i'm voting busb today and will be voting ken tomorrow, and if he flips town and i'm still alive, it's brit milah time for coq

i'm also suspicious of birdstrike, purely because he crossed the streams yesterday to try to cast shade on mith with a really, really tenuous foundation. not just because i think afk claims should remain pretty sacrosanct to keep all the players sane and using specific posts from the other thread as evidence in this one is a bit of a dick move, but because it reeks of trying to desperately whip up a case against someone, anyone, on any basis. fabricating evidence is actually pretty hard when you're scum and know that the person you're accusing is innocent. this type of desperate tactic strikes me as trying way too hard.

• Locked thread