Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEExCEE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpycnt

are the spooky aliens too intense for you two?

dont worry. steam special on ms flight sim x - 5 $

you can get two copies for the :10bux: and fly jumbo jets in formation together. put it on auto pilot and jerk off together on skype its a bargain

saboten

thank u bacalou

Scaly Haylie

is anyone playing dungeon fighter online?

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
my roommate

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

my boyfriend wanted me to try it so i'm installing now

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
it's p fun to play with people in the same room

----------------

Looke

I've started playing Diablo 3 again and am enjoying it

Sloppy Milkshake

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

Lizard Wizard posted:

my boyfriend wanted me to try it so i'm installing now

I thought it was still in some closed beta poo poo. Can I just play it?

Scaly Haylie

Sloppy Milkshake posted:

I thought it was still in some closed beta poo poo. Can I just play it?

actually, it's in some OPEN beta poo poo!

Sloppy Milkshake

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

gently caress yeah i'm going to play this poo poo :gerty:

Scaly Haylie

i tried it earlier but really wasn't feeling it. gonna have to maybe try another class later

Scaly Haylie

is infinite crisis any good?

Mom with a blog

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Lizard Wizard posted:

is infinite crisis any good?

i've heard it's a half-assed attempt at DOTA but i haven't played it cuz i don't like mobas

speaking of free games, are there any good f2p games out there that aren't mobas or TF2? every once in a while i get that itch to play some crap like that

Scaly Haylie

Mash posted:

i've heard it's a half-assed attempt at DOTA but i haven't played it cuz i don't like mobas

speaking of free games, are there any good f2p games out there that aren't mobas or TF2? every once in a while i get that itch to play some crap like that

spiral knights is kind of fun.

Pro Target

Bloodborne is astounding

nvm no cake

Pro Target posted:

Bloodborne is astounding

it really is

Pro Target

i didnt think id use the ps4 Share stuff but i ended up streaming it for an hour an d a half for my friends

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Lizard Wizard posted:

spiral knights is kind of fun.

----------------

Scaly Haylie

well, until it's not.

Pro Target

im glad they made the design decision in bloodborne to remove shields and other similar crutches

e: like backstabs

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

hit g-rank in monhun, probably need to upgrade my armor

Scaly Haylie

don't play mdickie games

deep dish peat moss

Pillars of Eternity is pretty cool. I never got in to Infinity Engine games because I'm all about combat in my RPGs and AD&D combat isn't fun, but they managed something that feels similar without being so dull in PoE.

Pro Target

Hick Magnet posted:

AD&D combat isn't fun,

Where's the inverted awesome face emoticon when you need it

ron color

Lizard Wizard posted:

don't play mdickie games

why not

Scaly Haylie

actually do play mdickie games, i posted that after an entire bottle of hard liquor

deep dish peat moss

Be careful with your drinking...!

ron color
ok great

Scaly Haylie

but also don't play just mdickie games or you should probably be killed.

ron color
I play pokemon too

problematic hug

i'm going to be streaming dark souls 2 off of steam. i would rate myself somewhere between decent and good. i may also find and kill lizard wizard('s chracter in a video game). you can friend me, Finn Pennywhistle, on steam to watch

Scaly Haylie

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

i'm going to be streaming dark souls 2 off of steam. i would rate myself somewhere between decent and good. i may also find and kill lizard wizard('s chracter in a video game). you can friend me, Finn Pennywhistle, on steam to watch

sounds good, should we get those god-engraved rings or whatever?

Brexit the Frog

i just got Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and they keep spelling it "magick" and i'm like ughh.....

dogcrash truther

Rusty Staub posted:

i just got Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and they keep spelling it "magick" and i'm like ughh.....

I just bought Final Fantasy SJW and they keep spelling it "womyn" and "herstory"

Salmiakki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWO3GRyOytE

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Scaly Haylie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHa3QAANMTk

Scaly Haylie

just bought reign of kings, hopefully it's any good

Scaly Haylie

Lizard Wizard posted:

just bought reign of kings, hopefully it's any good

good news, it IS any good! i just killed me a bear. come play on this goon server i found

108.61.120.35:7390

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

reign of kings trip report: i hosed around for a bit gathering the resources to make some basic tools (including javelins!) and eventually found a place to live. the king came to greet me and, in a moment of greed and stupidity, i attempted to kill him and take the crown for myself. the king did NOT like this and had his men tie a rope to my leg, and then dragged me like two miles to feed me to some plague zombies. i broke free at our destination but was swiftly recaptured, and the king contented himself with locking me in the stocks and tooting his horn in my face.

buy this game