Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you gonna be watching this?
Seth: YES! I'm buying in....to the WWE Network for just $9.99!
Bryan: NO! NO! NO! Gonna watch an indy show or Duke/Gonzaga instead.
Scotty & Grand Master: Why didn't Rikishi thank us? :cry:
Big Show: :350:
View Results

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

hello friends

welcome to the showcase of the immortals

and the miz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I was not into Mania until Raw and Wrestlemania Today. Those video packages were so drat good.

Also, I made a poo poo ton of pork and lumpia, so at worst the night will be pretty good.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

MotU posted:

I got people coming over and I am sad that I will not be able to GDT that much because of it

Unfortunate, friend.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Vertical Lime posted:

hello friends

welcome to the showcase of the immortals

and the miz
the main event of wrestlemania 31 managed to top cena vs miz for garbageness

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Valeyard posted:

Here is my prediction for tonight in the form of a huge gif

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster
Wrestle-May-nee-uh, put your hands in the air, COZ IF YOU DONT CARE THEN WE DONT CARE

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
no toxx thread? what a shame

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

NickRoweFillea posted:

no toxx thread? what a shame

I don't toxx anyway, but I imagine it has to do with everyone knowing the ending.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Oh my God I just watched Connor's Warrior Award thing and I want to cry

Speaking of wanting to cry

Oh my God Reigns is going to win

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Oh my god at like 2 minutes in to this video, http://network.wwe.com/video/v55562983/ , Cesaro does the Steiner Math bit when talking about the Fatal 4 Way Tag

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
There's an emergency toxx thread up now but hopefully PSP doesn't fill it up with av bets

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Shima Honnou posted:

I don't toxx anyway, but I imagine it has to do with everyone knowing the ending.

eh, bet against the ending with a donation to connor's cure or something. i dont want to avatar toxx because i need the meltzer/wale avatar as soon as my romantar is up

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i'm awaiting the real main event

reigns vs the crowd

unlike brock you know the crowd will show up every week

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Shima Honnou posted:

Unfortunate, friend.

think of it this way: like the HoF you will just have to wait for the best thing to come in at the end of the event

Manny Suave
Apr 5, 2011

What is the context of this? I can't stop watching it.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm hype for this, it's loving Mania. Come at me, bros.

But how exactly do you plan to stay hype?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

MotU posted:

think of it this way: like the HoF you will just have to wait for the best thing to come in at the end of the event

Sounds sweet...... too sweet!

cams
Mar 28, 2003

ZenVulgarity posted:

Oh my God I just watched Connor's Warrior Award thing and I want to cry

Speaking of wanting to cry
it's great that so many people were able to ignore the blatant pandering and exploitation of a young cancer victim for marketing purposes and be emotionally touched

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

lmao Wrestlemania

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Manny Suave posted:

What is the context of this? I can't stop watching it.

that's el hijo del viper rkoing his father

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Valeyard posted:

Oh my god at like 2 minutes in to this video, http://network.wwe.com/video/v55562983/ , Cesaro does the Steiner Math bit when talking about the Fatal 4 Way Tag

This is a real fun video.

You're talking about a 401k? Why don't you 401 get out of here?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

cams posted:

it's great that so many people were able to ignore the blatant pandering and exploitation of a young cancer victim for marketing purposes and be emotionally touched

:w00t::hurr::w00t:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
As lame as New Day turned out to be, I really appreciate Cesaro on the Wrestlemania special putting over Speed Force as one of New Day's internal tag factions because they have never once mentioned this on actual TV.

edit: also Hideo!

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Mar 29, 2015

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

cams posted:

At the end of the day all things are pandering for something or another. You're pandering for people to not feel feelings, Vince is pandering for Roman Reigns to be strong, I'm pandering for Curtis Axel, Zack Ryder, Mizdow, and R-Truth to win somehow every title.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

cams posted:

The WWE was being a sack of poo poo? No thank you for pointing that out to me. Didn't realize.

Manny Suave
Apr 5, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

that's el hijo del viper rkoing his father

Fun. This makes me want amped-up face 2011 Randy Orton back, when he did goofy jumps and poo poo.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Shima Honnou posted:

At the end of the day all things are pandering for something or another. You're pandering for people to not feel feelings, Vince is pandering for Roman Reigns to be strong, I'm pandering for Curtis Axel, Zack Ryder, Mizdow, and R-Truth to win somehow every title.
and yet, in only one of these examples was a dead child use to help the image of a sports entertainment company

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Guys why are you watching

They use non-contract labor and deny liability coverage and promote steroid use and HURGLBTUBAGJKBGLAHSFD

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

cams posted:

and yet, in only one of these examples was a dead child use to help the image of a sports entertainment company

No, I mentioned Zack Ryder's career.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Shima Honnou posted:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

sticklefifer posted:

But how exactly do you plan to stay hype?

Have you met me?

Also I am okay with literally any outcome in the main but would be thrilled with none of them. Literal "meh" about the main unless Reigns pulls a Corporate Champ and goes heel in which case :getin:.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Shima Honnou posted:

:lol:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

cams posted:

Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Shima Honnou posted:

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Alain Post posted:

Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.

but enough talk

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Shima Honnou posted:

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Have you met me?

Also I am okay with literally any outcome in the main but would be thrilled with none of them. Literal "meh" about the main unless Reigns pulls a Corporate Champ and goes heel in which case :getin:.
How could you not be thrilled about the concept of Brock killing both Reigns and Rollins (which wont happen)

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
The Concept of Brock is the name of my new prog-rock album

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

cams posted:

Shut up, goddamn. There is such a thing as something having possible/probable ulterior motives and still being an unequivocal good and I'm all but positive it meant a lot to Connor's family in which case we have literally no room to judge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Reigns is gonna spear Brock within the first minute, after which Brock will completely destroy him with multiple broken ribs

• Locked thread