Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:

Tyrannosaurus posted:

Cop outfit glitch?

quote:

Slim Killington posted:
Just confirmed the method I used to get the cop uniform in free roam works on the trash collector outfit as well:
Play the setup mission with the uniform you want, be on that team
Complete the setup mission, get put in free roam
Start any Capture mission (once it starts, you're put back into the uniform)
Change glasses once any time during the capture
When the capture ends, select Free Roam
Be in free roam with uniform

I need to get it too, before they patch it. I can play all day today, but I'll have to be on my vita and I will be worse than normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prostheticfoot
Mar 27, 2002
Had my ethnicity switched to being a black guy for the prisoner portion of the heist finale. I'm fine with this, I don't see how that was a crew that was above a little blackface.

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
Any PS4 users have some time this afternoon to do one humane labs level?

Psn: frivolous_-

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
They really should make the special outfits unlockable without having to resort to fiddling around with exploits. I'll never understand why games that feature customisation are so shy about giving you cool stuff.

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
Corrupt Police DLC

morning wood
Oct 2, 2013
I maxxed my armored Kuruma out last night and I have to say free roam killing sprees with pals as passengers is quite possibly the most fun I've had playing this game.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Weird, daily objectives haven't updated yet...

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

morning wood posted:

I maxxed my armored Kuruma out last night and I have to say free roam killing sprees with pals as passengers is quite possibly the most fun I've had playing this game.

I like to keep mine looking like this:

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Steves Asleep posted:

I like to keep mine looking like this:

Honestly if your Kuruma doesn't look like this why'd you even buy it

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I heard you can crouch down in your car in the enhanced versions. How effective is this? Naturally it's not gonna save you when people have unlocked stickies, but I'm guessing it's pretty useful early on.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
It pretty much renders shooting at drivers totally useless, provided the car isn't completely still. If you're moving and ducking, you're not taking damage. If you get your car stuck though it does nothing.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011
You know what's really good when people are chucking stickies? An Insurgent. That's what.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Is crouching limited to first person or can you do it no matter what?

VV That's awesome. It seems like a very cool addition to the game.

Songbearer fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Mar 29, 2015

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
In the car? You can do it no matter what. Front seat, passenger, or back seat too.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:

Is there something I might be missing for weapons @ 44/46. Molly's or snowballs?

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Scyron posted:

Is there something I might be missing for weapons @ 44/46. Molly's or snowballs?

That isn't always accurate. I've played every survival multiple times and last I checked it said I had only done five of them.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Need to know for a friend: Is there a chicken mask?

liquorlanche
Sep 10, 2014
Anyone wanna knock out a few heists? I'm gonna be on, for a while.

PSN: Zander747

Glad to see I'm still part of Weasel News, even though I haven't played in a while. Is WEZL crew still active? Not gonna lie, I gently caress up every so often but I have a mic and I'm good at landing planes/helicopters, pretty much anywhere.

liquorlanche fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Mar 30, 2015

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Dead and buried, my friend. Dead and buried.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

liquorlanche posted:

Anyone wanna knock out a few heists? I'm gonna be on, for a while.

PSN: Zander747

Glad to see I'm still part of Weasel News, even though I haven't played in a while. Is WEZL crew still active? Not gonna lie, I gently caress up every so often but I have a mic and I'm good at landing planes/helicopters, pretty much anywhere.

It is active in our hearts but use LLJK for matchmaking until the Weazel Action Resurgence

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
I will switch over to active WEZL right now, WEZL supremacy

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Dead and buried

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Always have been WEZL, but on the Bone.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Songbearer posted:

Need to know for a friend: Is there a chicken mask?

Not that I know of. There is/was Eagle, Owl and Vulture masks. I think those are the only bird masks.

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup

titties posted:

It's ok, I'm a big girl

I just tried hosting the first heist, since the payout is really good for the 15 - 20 minutes it takes. Nobody joined up, so I backed out. Apparently this has reset my heist board, all it has on it is some post-it notes and a map and stuff, and it will only allow me to launch the Fleeca heist.

I don't think anyone answered you on this but have you tried calling Lester and selecting "cancel heist" or whatever the option is. This should reset your board and let you start any of the other ones again. I had the same issue after "starting" (read: getting 3 people to watch the intro cutscene with me and not doing a single mission) a heist and deciding we'd rather do a different one.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I'm going online right now, currently on about 15k and need 40k for the second heist, anyone want to play getaway driver while I rob some stores or do activities with me?
XBL: Wraith108

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

Slim Killington posted:

Honestly if your Kuruma doesn't look like this why'd you even buy it

A clean Karuma is a shameful Karuma.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

frenton posted:

I don't think anyone answered you on this but have you tried calling Lester and selecting "cancel heist" or whatever the option is. This should reset your board and let you start any of the other ones again. I had the same issue after "starting" (read: getting 3 people to watch the intro cutscene with me and not doing a single mission) a heist and deciding we'd rather do a different one.

It sorted itself out, but thanks for letting me know.

Dear R*, since you read this thread to find out all of the funnest glitches and patch them as quickly as possible, please note that I loving LOVE and am illicitly making a ton of cash from:

-the gross old-lady flesh hanging off the torso of my character who is a beautiful jade flower
-invites are disabled until you both have completed the GTA Online tutorial except I completed it like 2 years ago
-my character's face morphing into a black man's until I exit to SP and join back in
-1st-person cover forcing the eating animation for every snack
-gang attack vehicles being unusable
-Putting on a helmet every time I ride a bike even though auto-show helmet is off
-having to re-select / cycle my parachute bag, smoke, helmet preferences, and walking animation every time I log in

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
If anyone is looking to do the second heist I'm heading back to my apartment now, I'll take a few minutes to get there and I'll hang around for a bit.

StevoMcQueen
Dec 29, 2007
'nother xboner down for some heists and shenanigans, I'll add some peeps off the list when I get a moment.

GT: Stevo McQueen

Ziploc
Sep 19, 2006
MX-5
I wish that Golf happened within a freeroam session. Players would be passive obviously. But it would make things so much more GTA.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Ziploc posted:

I wish that Golf happened within a freeroam session. Players would be passive obviously. But it would make things so much more GTA.

Watch out for the Tank on that Par 3.

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

Ziploc posted:

That's what I was hoping it was going to be at first back before GTAO launched, but now I realize it would just mean there'd be a bus parked over every hole.

They could have at least left in the ability to drive golfcarts around between shots though.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
They have GTA Race, why not GTA Golf? :colbert:

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

Songbearer posted:

They have GTA Race, why not GTA Golf? :colbert:

Obviously you have not played my GTA race titled "Let's play golf!"

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
Spotify for PlayStation launched today. Anyone tried it out? Apparently if you have your phone and the PS on the same network, you can operate Spotify via your phone's app.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

Kelly posted:

Spotify for PlayStation launched today. Anyone tried it out? Apparently if you have your phone and the PS on the same network, you can operate Spotify via your phone's app.

You certainly can, it's worked really well for me for the few hours I tried it. If you're on the PS4 you can listen to spotify while you're in game and use your phone as a remote so you don't have to keep backing out to change song.

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

Kelly posted:

Tried it this evening and it works really well! All my playlists showed up and it was nice to have music through loading screens and on foot. Is there a setting to have the default radio station in a car set to off? The music plays over each other if it isn't.

Took me a while to figure out the volume control is within the PlayStation button menu though. I wasn't aware of the phone app being able to control it though - something to try next time.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Steves Asleep posted:

Tried it this evening and it works really well! All my playlists showed up and it was nice to have music through loading screens and on foot. Is there a setting to have the default radio station in a car set to off? The music plays over each other if it isn't.

Took me a while to figure out the volume control is within the PlayStation button menu though. I wasn't aware of the phone app being able to control it though - something to try next time.

You can mute the music output in the Settings -> Audio menu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Two weeks until MTN CRW gets to play on the platform it was made for.

:derp:

• Locked thread