Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011

Orchid was quickly getting tired of her new perpetual tail. She wasn't about to be interrupted at lunch, and so during passing period she pulled the poor boy to the side, to explain what was what to him. "Pete, look. Go about your day normally and think about whatever it is you wanna say. Tell me after class for the day. Following me around everywhere is not how you get on my good side, it makes me paranoid." As usual she didn't stick around for a response, just giving him a pat on the head and carrying on with her day.

Her next two periods went by in a bit of a blur. She was entirely too focused on staring at the clock and impatiently waiting for lunch. After getting tired waiting by the stairs for Summer she went out and found her, grabbing her attention and suddenly realizing she hadn't known where to go. Whoops, good job stoner girl. "Oh yeah, just follow me." She lead Summer up the stairs to the roof of the main school building. The door to the roof had a pretty clear No Students Allowed sign, but nobody wanted to walk all the way up the stairs to check on a place nobody would possibly think of going to.

"Well, here we are. Don't get too close to the edges, people will see. You gotta kind of lay down and just peek your head over." She took a seat near an AC unit in the shade, opening up her bag and pulling out a roll of sushi in a plastic container. "I know it's kinda hypocritical, but I still eat fish even though I don't agree with commercial farming techniques. It's really healthy for you." She shrugged her shoulders and popped a piece of sushi in her mouth, happily chewing. "So. I made a bit of a scene, hope that didn't cause you much trouble. You were just too pretty to let sit there." She gave a little smirk to the girl, leaning forward and pulling her legs into her chest. "Are you interested in me though? I don't want to assume and it end up that you're just being nice."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Hot: 2 Cold: -1 Volatile: 1 Dark: -1 Integrity: 0
Harm 0/4 | XP 0+2/5 | Conditions:

So even though we're breaking the rules to be up on the roof, it was still a good idea. It's nice up here - maybe a little too hot, but the breeze helps - and we actually have some privacy. It's cool this place exists. There's no probably about it anymore, Orchid is definitely interested in me. Which, you know what? I guess that's kinda awesome. I mean, has anyone ever been interested in me before? But she's asking if I'm interested in her. Well, the best thing to do is just be totally honest, right?

"Uhh... yeah, I think so..." That doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement of the idea, so I continue to explain. "It's just, well, I hadn't really thought of any of you in that way. I've never actually been in a relationship or anything like that..." It's hard when you move all the time and your parents think anyone that shows too much interest in you is working for the coats. Lapsing into silence, I spend some time elaborately dipping a french fry into ketchup before nibbling on it. Mostly to buy time, but I am hungry and I need to eat if I'm gonna have energy at practice.

"And it's, well, Luke called me the d-word and..." I start talking quieter, and despite my best efforts I can't look her in the eye. "Uh, well, maybe it was too public, but you were just being nice." Looking back up from my meal, I fix her with a warm smile. "I'm glad it happened..."

Is there such a thing as being too honest? "That was, uh... that was my first real kiss, actually... you've been so kind and cool, I'm, uh... I'm glad it was you." Why did no one tell me this stuff would be so embarrassing?!

Turn On Orchid: 2d6+2 8
Thanks RNG.

Rauri fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Mar 30, 2015

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Hot: -1 / Cold: -1 / Volatile: +2 / Dark: +1
Harm: 0/4 | XP: 1 | Conditions: Loser

No dice, I guess, but I'm gonna choose to blame that on Mara getting Biblical on everyone rather than any charm deficit on my part. And not in the direction I'd have expected from her, either. Mark looks like he's gonna go all Old Testament on her about it, too. Christian drama. How lame can you get? I'll have to keep an eye on Mara, though. Last person I ever thought I'd wanna keep tabs on...

Also Pete's standing there gaping like a moron, which is the usual for him -- but at Orchid, now, which is basically never gonna happen. I roughly shove past him on my way into the hallway, still annoyed about earlier. Which Paimon's back to harping on about as soon as I've taken like, three steps. It'll probably get him to shut up if I'm, like, really honest about it, so I decide to give him that much.

~ Look, it probably wasn't him. ~ I mentally admit. ~ I just don't like him because he's dumber'n poo poo. Okay? ~ I can't glare at a voice in my head, but by the way the freshies scatter as I walk to my next class, I must be looking pretty poisonous.

~ Besides, there's bigger poo poo on my mind, like whether I should ditch the pep rally or gently caress it up. ~

English is taught by Mr. Oneal, a guy who makes Ben Stein sound lively and rarely knows what he's actually talking about. Pretty sure his teaching strategy is to bore everyone to death so we don't ask any questions, which is how he hasn't ever been called out on this poo poo. If it were any other class I'd be pissed, but English is really easy to bullshit through: just read somebody else's notes, make up some stuff about character motivation and support it with some stuff quoted out-of-context. Bam. Right?

I pretend like I'm taking notes, which is easy, 'cause I am thinking hard -- just not about anything going on out here. I let my subconscious take the wheel, scribbling idly with my pencil -- in the margins at first, but quickly spreading outward. I can feel Paimon's interest pique when I think like this, and I never know if he's guiding my hand or not -- but I don't really care, either. I need some definitive plan for this bullshit pep thing, and I need it fast -- who cares what corner of my brain it comes from?

Should I ditch the rally, and if so, what should I do? And if I don't, how can I make it a little more interesting for everyone involved? Maybe someone else has plans and needs a lackey, I dunno.

Gaze into the Abyss: 2d6+1 7
Taking "the visions are lucid and detailed, but leave you drained", and marking XP for rolling Dark.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011

Orchid actually seemed a little surprised for a moment. She wasn't used to people being so genuine, and it reminded her pretty quickly of why she found this particular woman so attractive. She moved right up next to Summer and took her right hand, lacing her fingers together with Summers and holding her hand, resting her head on the girls shoulder as they sat in the shade. "Yeah, you'll get a little of that. Normally the ones who hate the most are the ones too afraid to be themselves. It's not always true..but I'm pretty sure Luke specifically is in the closet. He's not particularly religious but he has an unusual kind of spite directed towards openly homosexual people."

She sighed, shrugging her shoulders. "That's why I want to move to Austin. Big city, real accepting of people like me. Unlike Tina I kinda hide it..well, did hide it, guess its a bit more obvious now, but I'm a lesbian. I..am actually really glad you're into it. I'll admit to being a little worried I was gonna get shut down there." She chuckled a bit, running her free hand through her dreads. "I'll never admit it if you tell someone that though."

She paused for a moment, as if in thought, and looked over to Summer with a sly grin. "So, since there's nobody up here to bother us or say anything about it.." She lifted her head from Summer's shoulder and freed up the hand that was holding Summers. She draped her arm over the blonde's shoulders and pulled her in, giving a long and drawn out passionate kiss to the girl, pulling her into a hug after she broke lip-lock.

As is fitting Orchid's character, giving herself over to the Unicorn once again.

Turn on Summer: 2d6+3 8

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

I smile sweetly at him. He's not a bad person or even a closet case. But for him it's about obedience and order. And the best defense is a good offense. "Of course you can't just quote scripture how you want. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." 2 Timothy 3:16 is a favourite clobber verse against liberal Christians and I'm using it right now exactly as it was intended. He's not a bad guy. Just... needs order. "I'm not supporting homosexuals. Just suggesting that we read the bible and follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. Homosexuality is a sin. But if you look at what Jesus taught, it was about our own righteousness. It was about taking the beams out of our own eyes and not worrying about the motes in the eyes of others. The meaning of the passages I quoted is clear to me." The hook is well and truly set, and my smile is far too sweet, and my tone lightly and innocently curious. "I don't know what you want me to do? Not stand against sin? Pick and choose from Scripture? Reject its authority?"

Shutting him down: 2d6+1=8 - it's a shutdown, but I'll wait for Mark's response before deciding what the condition is.

This ... isn't going to be enough. I can see it in his eyes. He has even less room to move than I do. But it may shake him, and if I have him shaken before the Christian Association meeting I've much more room to speak. I'm looking forward to the showdown.

neonchameleon fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Mar 31, 2015

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

It's definitely hot up here, and I don't think it's the sun that's causing it...

After the kiss breaks, all too soon, she hugs me. It's... I think I give good hugs; they're great for showing people that you care about them. This one's different though, there's more to it, somehow. Holding her close, I even think she smells good - I mean, she smells kinda like drugs, and I don't think I mind. Is this wrong? I've never, I've never thought other teenagers doing this was, but I just never thought about it for myself. Not sure why.

Not breaking the hug, I lean in to kiss her. I mean, she's initiated the last two, right? Like... I should do this? I do owe her, and I want to, anyways... so I do, tentatively at first, then hungrily. The way I can feel her hair shift, her breath, the barely audible moan she made at the beginning... It's amazing, but I'm certain that's because Orchid is actually good at this. Hopefully I'm not making really basic mistakes!

It doesn't take long for my embarrassment to overcome, uh, whatever it is I'm feeling, and I back down, giving her a sheepish grin before giggling a little. "Hehe, ok, uh... yeah, this wasn't, uh... something I anticipated for today." Leaving her arm wrapped around me, I grab her free hand with one of mine.

"So, yeah... I, uh..." Part of me is tremendously nervous about all of this. A big part of me. I want to call my parents, I'm afraid at how everyone's going to treat me differently, heck I'm more than a little confused by Orchid and more specifically that she's actually interested in me. But, that part's not important right now, is it?

"Is, uh, the idea for us to be friends, and to, uh, keep doing this? I'd, uh... I'd like that." Can't quite bring myself to say makeout, but hoping she says yes. Because wow, it feels better than running hurdles and is way less tiring. Just away from school next time; we are breaking a lot of rules.

Spending a string on Orchid to offer her 1 XP if this isn't just a one time thing.

Rauri fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Mar 30, 2015

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011

Orchid just smiled. "You are just adorable, you know that? I have so many things to show you." She giggled a bit, snuggling up to Summer and just sort of enjoying her presence. "Of course that was the idea. Uh, I know you're from a more...enlightened area? How are your parents..on um..y'know. The idea of their daughter dating a woman?" She didn't want to end up causing a whole bunch of drama by saying the wrong thing around parentals, of course. -That- could be day ruining. "Mine aren't..really in the picture, so they don't matter."

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Hadn't really thought about that. "I, uh, I think they'll be fine. They're both super great and loving... probably will just be happy I made a friend so, uh, quickly, right?" It kinda sounds like I'm trying to assure myself of that as much as Orchid. I mean, will this make their lives harder? I can't be selfish with them - not after I've basically ruined their lives.

Speaking of... "and I'm actually from all over, but I was born in Virginia. I've moved, uh... twelve times? In the past ten years. Sometimes I'm, uh... more used to New Kid, than Summer." Whenever people learn how often I've moved around, they usually ask why. So, to pre-empt that, "and, uh.. I'm not really supposed to talk about why." I shrug my shoulders, causing her head to rise in accordance with the one she's resting it on. I hope she'll understand... I just, I can't tell people about being a Unicorn, not ever her. It'd either make me sound crazy, or they'd accidentally tell somebody and then the coats would show up again and I'd have to move. But I can't lie about it either, so I just have to say nothing.

Squeezing Orchid's hand, I look her in the eyes and add "and, uh... are you, you know... ok? Without any parents?" Realizing how judgey that sounded - that's not how I meant it at all - my eyes go wide and I immediately try to explain. "I mean, like, is there anything I could do to help, or... I wasn't trying to say there was anything wrong with you!" Oh well done Summer, well done.

Rauri fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Mar 30, 2015

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011

Snickered a bit at how nervous the girl sounded when she talked sometimes. "Don't worry I'm not offended. And..it's fine. I mean, it's better than being put in foster care isn't it?" She shrugged her shoulders, seeming a bit put out for a moment before swiftly changing the subject. "So you move around a lot and can't talk about why. Interesting." She shrugged her shoulders, figuring she wasn't going to be getting any more out of the girl right now.

Getting an idea, she leaned in and nudged Summer with her head to signal her to move her head expose her neck a bit, taking the opportunity to give the girl a kiss and just the lightest bite on the neck. Not enough that it was gonna leave a mark, Orchid knew better than that, but enough to perhaps spark an interest. "You know it's not common to get this kind of privacy at school. And we have another thirty minutes or so to kill, if you wanted me to..show you a few things." She had the most impish grin on her face, though for the life of her she had no idea if the girl would even get the implication. She planted another red hot kiss on the unicorn's lips, pulling herself closer to the girl and waiting for what she hoped was a positive response.

Turn on Summer: 2d6+3 11

So uh. That happened.

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

"Oh!" Ok, wow again. It's not just heat anymore; it kinda feels like someone gently tasered me.

"Uh..." I start trying to respond, but it's like I'm in a daze. Should we? I mean, this is already the most I've ever done. What if we get in trouble? A teacher could find us, and I could get kicked off of Track maybe, and...

The look on Orchid's face dispels any possibility that I won't say yes. She looks... well, amazing. Like the good kind of trouble, somehow. And I can tell this is making her happy... it's making me really happy too. Kinda almost a little crazy, actually. Kicking out with my feet (and accidentally tipping over my tray, lunch and all, I'll pick up the mess later but for right now who cares), I roll over and get up on my knees, effectively straddling her, pinning her against the wall, both arms free to move and wrap around her and hold her close and

Well, we're going to make out for a while now, ok?

Turn On Orchid: 2d6+2 9

Rauri fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Mar 30, 2015

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Hot: 2 Cold: 1 Volatile: -1 Dark: -1
Harm 0/4 | XP 1 | Conditions:

I reply to the text from Ashley by sending her the pic of Summer and Orchid kissing in class.

Antony posted:

Christian Fellowship about to schism like Avignon.

Ashley posted:

da gently caress?

Antony posted:

Google it. C U @ lunch. Think up some plans.

So I'm feeling pretty good about my day when Mr. Cole hands me the note. I read it and frown. Mandy gives me a quizzical look.

"Did I promise to cover you at the rally so that you could get some time with Efren?" I ask, showing her the note.

"Yesss," Mandy says. "And you better not be backing out now."

I hold up the note and sigh. "Ashley and I will cover you and suffer in your place." I fake hang my head, all dramatic-like. "It's a heavy burden, being the best friend ever." I look up. "Tell me I'm the best friend, ever."

"Like, third best," she says, and vanishes before I can take it back. Truth is, I don't mind much. Anna will be doing pep band duty -- the hard life of the trumpeter; everything's written for your instrument -- and that'll give me and Ashley some time to work on her.

Chem 2 is a breeze -- Chemistry is my best subject, that and Mathematics. After that comes Home Economics... and Leah. Okay, look; I swear I didn't take HomeEc just because Leah's taking it too. It's really useful. Today's lesson is about calculating compound interest and how to get the principle of a loan and, incidentally, why those check-cashing places are basically the portals to hell. Judging from the strip in downtown Odessa, more of my fellow Texans could stand to have taken HomeEc. Also, Leah's there. One row in front of me, two seats to the right. Hasn't made eye contact since the day I walked in. I have a note prepared; nothing mushy, just some stuff I wish I'd told her before. Okay, maybe also some lyrics from one of the sings by that wretchedly obscure band she likes. But classy, and not desperate. I pass it to Brian, who passes it to Jennifer Y., who passes it to Leah.

Who drops it in the trash can, unread. So much for HomeEc.

The band pushes three tables together at lunch. The band has several hundred members; it's bigger than the football team, cheerleading squads, and all their boosters combined, if not as cool, popular, wealthy, or attractive. Just the ones who meet for my lunch period take up quite a bit of space. So there's plenty of room for me to talk to Ashley without Anna catching wind of what we're up to.

"Oh my God," is the first thing Ashley says to me. "I bet Mark shat his pants when he saw that."

"There's more," I tell her, and outline the incident. "You should have seen Mara. Total Social Justice moment. And Anna was... kind of into it."

"Into it how?" Ashley asks, intrigued. Since joining us, Ashley hasn't been so much bisexual as omnivorous. She used to wear baggy jeans and sweatshirts; now she's wearing a spaghetti-strap top and couture jeans with "No Treble" across the rear end. Once the inhibitions let go, they really let go.

"That's what I'd like to find out. If she's into girls... well, good for her. Or maybe she's just embracing tolerance. Either way, we have the chance to peel her off of the Young Christians and into our camp." I grin. "I figure you flirt with her, I talk to her. We see who wins."

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Scene One, Continued

Antony: Ashley absolutely loves the idea of messing with Anna, you don't even have to push her, she's already looking across the table to the far end where the plastic princesses in the color guard sit. After a minute she stands up and wanders over towards them, takes an open seat and starts insinuating her way into the conversation. But whatever she's trying goes south really fast.

"No one asked for your advice fat-rear end." Anna says, loud enough to be heard across the room. You can feel Ashley SNAP at that, and suddenly there's trays being thrown and milk cartons in the air and hair is definitely being pulled and Officer Mayes is pulling Ashley and Anna apart and cries of protest about who started it filter down the table. It doesn't look good for Ashley, do you get involved?

Amy: Grace takes off after she finishes eating, leaving you with more questions than answers. That's when the fight breaks out over at the band table. Before you can even duck someone's chocolate milk gets thrown and splashes all over your hoodie! You can't wear it now, it'll smell like rotten milk all day! And you still need to find Mara before the end of lunch! What do you do?!

Mara: Mark looks exasperated. He knows he's not going to out-quote you so he doesn't even try. "Just don't be surprised when the rest of the Association doesn't agree with your interpretations." he says. "We're supposed to be a united front, I need to be able to count on you, or at least count on you not to undermine the rest of us."

If we're trading conditions, Mark will pass Rebel to Mara.

Connor: You keep doodling and the pictures seem to play out in your head like a small comic book. There's a donkey- no wait, that's Barney the Broncho. You haven't seen HIM in action since last year. Something about the goofy smile on Barney's face tells you that if you stick around some serious poo poo is going to go down today, and if you want to get in the middle of it you need to find that costume first because whoever else is looking for it has your kind of plans in mind. You notice Principal Ramirez has ended up in the drawing too, but you've drawn her with horns and a pitchfork instead of a microphone. Still wearing that obnoxious pantsuit though. Something about that planned 'announcement' feels off, you probably shouldn't miss it.

Summer&Orchid: While you're ~enjoying each other's company~ you hear a noise from down in the school parking lot. If you look over the edge, there's a fat kid with dyed black hair and terrible goth makeup looking in the window of Orchid's van! It's definitely Craig, and he's probably looking for weed. He tries the handle. Are you SURE you locked the door this morning Orchid? What don't you want anyone to find in there? Summer, what can you do to help?

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

I sigh, exasperated. What's the point of being a collective entity if you have to do every damned thing yourself.

I bolt out of the seat and head toward the duo. "Girls..." I start to say, trying to pull Ashley back, and I get a face full of elbow for my trouble. drat! Girl's got tuba-wielding muscles.

Shutting Down Anna: 2d6+1 6

I hold my cheek and wince and leave it to Officer Mayes to hold them apart. So I'm not a big macho guy, alright? "This isn't very christian of you," I shoot at Anna. It comes out more waspishly than I want it. I put a hand on Ashley's shoulder and try to push calm through the link, but it's not making a lot of headway against the bundle of rage in her mind.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

At least he knows not to try and use the Bible against the preacher's daughter. I can't help but feel slightly smug at that. Some of the boys took a while to learn that lesson. Doesn't stop him being Entitled (condition). And thinking that a girl will roll over rather than defend herself because she's a girl. I smile and step slightly forward into his space, looking up and while not fluttering my eyes having him looking into mine. "A united front is your choice. There's nothing I'm saying that's unbiblical." Seeing him drop his eyes slightly, I breathe slightly deeper than I need to. "And nothing that changes our beliefs. I'll also have more support than you think. Even if you don't show a united front." A biblical justification to not have to behave like bigots? That means they don't have to do anything? That's going to be pretty popular - especially if we run a secret ballot. I swallow, letting myself look as vulnerable as I feel. "Please don't, Mark?" I don't think I have a single chance of stopping him. His part is set. But I can try. And I can try to unsettle him at the same time.

Turn On: 2d6+1=8

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Amy Saunders
Hot: -1 Cold: 2 Volatile: -1 Dark: 1
Harm 0/4 | XP 2 | Conditions: Guilty, Heartbreaker

So. Grace. Huh. Insert cliche about hating to see her go.

Now I don't know what to think. Grace...wants me? Or at least she's curious. She's not scared, which is something. Something nice, actually.

I'm so wrapped up in my own thoughts that I don't see the milk streaking in like a chocolate bomb. The carton smacks me in the shoulder and immediately gets all over my hoodie, soaking through to my t-shirt underneath. "poo poo!" i call, scrambling up to my feed. Now I'm looking....but that food fight's already getting broken up by Mayo. It's not obvious who hit me, and I'm going to go demand answers. I'd better change, except....into what?

Huh...
I leave my lunch unfinished on the table and grab my bag, fishing my phone out.

To: Mara From: Amy posted:

Hit in food fight. U got spare clths?

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

XP 3, Conditions: Rebel, Terrified.

I spent the rest of break dealing with a twitter storm for @marabaptist. A couple of dozen people asking whether I'd said what people said I had. I pointed them at the Bible. A few people stopped following me. A few more started. Both good. Some people told me they were praying for me. I thanked them.

Chem was mostly theory today. Blech. Well, it can lead to more fun. But mostly blech.

There was a good reason Amy couldn't find me at the start of lunch.

quote:

Needed to change as well. See Twitter. This suit you?
Complete with a photo of what I refer to as the "Princess Aurora" dress lying on my bed. I know Amy far too well for that, and grabbed a navy hoodie and short black skirt for her.

On twitter was, of course, a selfie with me wearing one of my Christian Association t-shirts - a size or two too small, and white other than the logo across my breasts. Round my neck a silver cross - and light makeup. With the caption "Sometimes you need to remind people who you are." I'm framed by a window with the spire on one side and a tree on the other - and the sun just out of shot). Yes, I'll be wearing this shirt for the rest of the day.

And I send another text while she's still boggling.

quote:

On my way back. Meet me on the roof?

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Amy Saunders

I start down the hall, tugging my hoodie off one arm, then pausing to shift my bad and yanking off the other. The thing's soaked and is already starting to smell nasty and milky. Just as I get things put back together, my phone dings.

Seriously, Mara? I pause and take a shot to send back to her.

quote:

Why does that make me smile? It does. It's how it should be. Roof. I can manage that. I pause at my locker to toss my hoodie inside. I'll take it home with my gym stuff - which is skanky and I'm not wearing all day, thank you very much - to wash. I flip my phone over to twitter to see what's up and....woah. Mara. Mara mara mara. You're just trying to break all the hearts, aren't you? Especially mine.

I sneak into the stairwall and pause, glancing, then start heading up for the roof.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Orchid was in the middle of some very important business, and had just started unzipping her pants when she heard someone loving with her van. "Aw, hell no." The, currently topless, Orchid peeked over the roof of the building to see a blur. Wait, gently caress. After putting her glasses on she saw lovely goth kid loving with her poo poo. "Hey, fuckhead!" Grabbing a loose brick, she flung it in the general direction of the stupid kid. "gently caress off!"

Failure roll here

ArbitraryTA fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Mar 31, 2015

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Amy Saunders

I slam into the crash bar on the roof door, pushing it out and entering the hot Texas sun. At least nobody'll see us up here. At least, that's what I think, until I round one of the big air conditioner units and see them. Orchid and Summer. Summer's half dressed, and hell, Orchid's entirely topless, as she brings her arm back and throws something down into the parking lot. If it were just Orchid, I could probably slink off, but Summer's facing me so no way I can hide.

"So that wasn't just a show?" I ask, keeping my eyes away from them...or trying to. drat, they're both super cute, if in different ways.

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Harm 0/4 | XP 3/5 | Conditions:

Why Craig, why? Why'd you have to go and interrupt?

The first sign something was up was when she stopped what she was doing, which believe me I took notice of. She got up, and for a second I thought someone had caught us and we were in trouble. Looking around, that's when I saw Craig in the parking lot trying to get into her van. Orchid grabbing a brick was confusing, but I'll admit to, uh, being distracted because she's also not wearing all that much. Then she threw the brick at him. She THREW a BRICK at him. And right after that, we did get caught. The upstairs door flew open, and Amy just walked out of it.

"Ahhh!" I yell in surprise and alarm, already freaked out by what we'd been doing as well as the person I'd been been doing them with suddenly attempting murder. Looking around really quickly, I find my shirt and scramble to put it back on. At least I wasn't totally topless like Orchid. THIS is why you don't make out at school! So, so, so embarrassing. Of course, so is the fact that the first person I ever made out with tried killing somebody more or less during. Wow. I'm such an idiot.

Standing up, I try to rearrange my clothes and hair really quick to not look quite so aroused disheveled before looking at Amy. "Please, uh... please don't tell anyone..." I'd pay her more attention, but my own reputation isn't my top priority.

Spinning to face Orchid, despite how actually kinda mad I am at her I still give her a smile. It's IMPOSSIBLE to not smile looking at her right now. "Uhhh... we, we should go help Craig, right? I mean... you..." but if I yell at her she might not make out with you again... "You shouldn't have, uh, thrown that... is he hurt?"

I try to sound righteous yet kind about it, but it probably just came across as whiny.

Shut down Orchid: 2d6-1 6.
Marking XP.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

XP 3, Conditions: Rebel, Terrified.

I grin at Amy's reply while at a red light - I don't break traffic rules. Not when dressed like this. Even if it's safe. And it's not as if I don't have a distinctive car that it might take a particularly slow cop a minute to realise was mine.

I don't of course drive it when letting my hair down. I've got a bike for that. Both are fun! I park in my spot, a couple down from Orchid's this morning, and step out utterly oblivious to either the brick flying towards the parking lot, or to anyone beside Orchid's van.

neonchameleon fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Mar 31, 2015

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Amy Saunders

Summer's having a freak out. Does she have parents like Mara? That would be blowful. "I..." I crinkle my brow. I want to look at her, but I know I can't. "No! I'm no bigot! I'm..." wait, what's Orchid up to? My attention drifts over Orchid. "Craig?" I ask, moving in closer. "What're you doing, Orchid?" I ask. Orchid never seemed the type to hurt people. I mean, even people like Craig, who arguably deserve it. I find myself right at the ledge, looking out over the parking lot.

I know that jeep. It's Mara! :love:

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Hot: -1 / Cold: -1 / Volatile: +2 / Dark: +1
Harm: 0/4 | XP: 2 | Conditions: Loser, Drained

The stupid bronc(h)o suit, huh? Good enough for me. Sure, it looks dumb as hell, but who'd even know it was me in the drat thing? Good plan, self. Pat yourself on the back. Where do they keep the thing, though? I mull it over through math class when I get a chance, but the teacher's actually attentive here, and she knows my ways all too well. So I have to at least pretend to pay attention, and manage to cram a couple more formulae into my head before lunch. 'Cause, y'know, that'll help me in the real world.

As the lunch bell rings, I slip out behind the school for a quick smoke, and then it's off to go poke around in some weird corners of the school for the costume. They'd probably keep it in the storage closet-thing near the band room or something, right? But the cafeteria's closer -- I could probably figure out a way to ask someone without looking suspicious. Maybe one of the band nerds; I can't imagine all of them are amped up for this whole pep bullshit. I wonder who's hanging around the lunchroom --

-- only it's a fuckin' mess in there, food and stuff are flying through the air, and good ol' Mayonnaise is pulling one of the girls off another while they're shrieking and trying to claw at each other. Jesus, is there some kinda weird hormonal thing with all the girls in this school today? Whatever, I don't have time for this. I've got some B&E to do. If it's not in the band storage, I can probably hit a couple others before the next bell.

At least whatever's going on in the lunchroom's kept Mayes busy. The halls are less empty than I'd want, but acting like you have permission to do whatever you're doing will carry you a long way. I see Amy going up to the roof, and I'm almost curious enough to follow, but dammit no! I'm a man on a mission! I can't let myself get sidetracked here.

Connor's spending most of lunch period poking around in places he shouldn't trying to find the mascot costume.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Orchid: Maybe it's the topless thing, maybe it's the way Summer squeaks in horror as you throw a brick from a great height at a live human being, but your aim is definitely off a bit. Craig's goth senses must be tingling because he turns just in time to notice you flinging the brick. He dives away from the van, and for a second you're pretty sure you're going to need to replace one of your windows, but just then Mara steps directly in the path of the incoming missile, walking back from her bubble gum pink Jeep with spare clothes for Amy!

THUNK!!

Craig, still scrambling away, yells something which is probably "You crazy bitch!" as he flees the parking lot.

Mara takes 1 harm, it was a glancing blow. Gonna leave your reactions open here, have fun.

----

Antony: Officer Mayes finally comes to a decision and starts dragging Ashley off. You figured he would. Anna's little miss perfect and Ashley well, she has prior offenses. Anna shoots you a poisonous glare. "Jesus would have slapped her too. Keep the crazy on your side of the table, Antony." she says irritably, then sits back down. Someone hands her a fresh soda- diet Sprite, of course- and she sips at it as someone else fetches her a whole new lunch without her even having to ask. Things start to settle down in the lunchroom again, the other tables going back to talking among themselves now that the free show is over. It's not fair really. Anna has total command of her end of the table and she doesn't even need a semi-sentient hive mind to do it.

Anna takes a String on you.

Mandy slides in next to you, she only just got in. "Holy cow what happened?" she asks, offering you a few of the chips out of her snack size baggie. "I felt it all the way down the block! We aren't gonna let Anna get away with that are we?" You already know Anna's performing today at the rally, is it time to plot revenge or turn the other cheek? What's the consensus among the hive?

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

XP 3, Harm 1, Conditions: Rebel, Terrified.

I don't see it coming and fall to my knees, crying out in pain. Hit just above the temple with a rock. Blood welling up on the side of my head and tears in my eyes. I crawl next to the flatbed I'm parked next to just in case there are more rocks incoming. And follow my instincts ... to tweet. I'm fast. I may be no good with a pen, but tweeting is a whole different story.

quote:

Ow! gently caress!
It's only the second time I've ever sworn on my twitter. I'm going to get tutted at, but people are going to take notice.

quote:

Just been hit in the head by a rock! #Thathurt #Fml

quote:

Was it something I said? Or something I wore? #Rock #OdessaHigh #OdessaHighCA

The last is accompanied by a selfie - me still sitting next to the flatbed and taken from the side, showing blood in my blonde hair, running down my face, and spattering on this nice white shirt. I couldn't have picked a better colour to get bloody. Not my prettiest photo, but certainly dramatic.

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Amy Saunders

Orchid's throwing something. I watch it streak out over the parking lot and...

...crack Mara right in the head.

Mara! I'm frozen for a second, then I wheel and shove Orchid hard. "The gently caress is wrong with you!?" I shout. I want to fight her. I want to shove her off the roof! Every part of me's shaking.

Orchid will not be defenestrating today. Lucky here. Her clothes...not so lucky. A dart of impulse and I grab her clothes, sitting on the roof, and hurl them off. Then I take off running.

*SLAM*

Down the stairs, I'm taking them two at a time, running. I nearly plow down Mark - well, he'd plow me down, given our relative sizes - and then I'm out the front doors, into the parking lot.

"Mara!" I shout. "Mara!"

I finally make it to her, nearly out of breath, and drop to my knees next to her. I poke at her head with my fingers. "Ah," I wince. Must be worse for her. I grab the bottom hem of my t-shirt and yank, ripping it, and wrap a strip around my hand, pushing it to Mara's head.

Platonicsolid fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Apr 1, 2015

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

XP 3, Harm 1, Conditions: Rebel, Terrified.

My head snaps up at someone crying my name. Why would someone be doing that? I'm down, picking myself back up and pasting on my smile is my job. Amy! What's she doing here? And why's she concerned? I shake my head and flinch away from her fingers. Is she trying to hurt me again? I'm confused when she starts tearing her shirt apart before I realise she's trying to stop the bleeding. I smile slightly, awkwardly. "Good job I brought you a change of clothes. But why..." I shake my head and then wince. I'll ask for answers later. The way she was running answers ... something. "You know I'll have to take back my clothes from you? How long has it been?" My tone makes it clear what I'm talking about. "But I think I need the nurse?" I'm standing and leaning into her. More than I need to. I still don't have actual answers. But I know they are there and ... confusing.

Turn on: 2d6+1=8

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Amy Saunders

"Careful!" I warn Mara, as she tries to stand. She's doing okay, though. Wobbly. I duck in and hold her around the waist helping to hold her up. It feels so nice. All my guards are down, I just want to look into her eyes, hug her, kiss her..."I....s'why I did it," I say. Focus! I keep my hand on her temple. "Can you hold this?" I ask. I'll need a free hand to get the doors open. "Nurse," I agree, and then I glance around. "Too long," I answer her. "Months," I say. I squeeze Mara tighter and steal a kiss on her cheek. Anything more and we might not be getting to the nurse. Time for everything else later - for Mara, for kissing, for freaking Orchid.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid
Hot: 2 Cold: -1 Volatile: 1 Dark: -1
Harm 0/4| XP 2| Conditions:

"Ooh, whoops." She doesn't seem entirely too bothered that her clothes just got tossed off the roof, and rubbed the back of her head, sighing and sitting down on the rooftop. "Sorry about that, I get really pissed off when people try to break into the van. I don't exactly have much and about 95% of it is in there." She shrugged her shoulders, looking over to Summer. "At least we don't need to worry about Mara. She's..had a lot worse. I gotta apologize to her though." Every multi-story building was pretty much required to have a fire escape, so she should at least be able to get down to the ground without attracting any undue attention.

Silver lining, at least if she did get caught she'd probably just get sent home for the day or something. Having been to topless rallies in Austin before, she was well aware of the lack of any real law prohibiting women being topless but she was pretty sure the administration wouldn't be too happy about it. "Maybe not while Amy is there though. She's a little upset." Really, she seemed perfectly calm in this incredibly chaotic situation. Gotta love the perpetual stoner mindset.

Well, at least her phone was in her pants. She busted out her phone and shot Mara a text message.

Text to Mara posted:

You have really bad luck sometimes. Was aiming at the goth breaking into my van and you literally walked right into it. My bad. Enjoying the drama at least?

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

XP 4, Harm 1, Conditions: Rebel, Terrified.

This feels nice and I smile. Then freeze after the kiss. "You know I can't afford that here. Especially with the Association showdown coming. However glad I am you're here." My hand covers hers as I take it away from my head. And I do not want to let go of her hand. "Besides I'm not going to miss a chance to strut through the halls like this."

Hold Steady: 2d6+1=7

I take a deep breath and straighten myself, mask slipping into place. And wonder if she knows that she's the only person I've let see that in years. My voice is soft as I turn towards the main doors. "Showtime!"

neonchameleon fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Apr 1, 2015

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Amy Saunders

I want to argue. I so want to argue. I will. Later. And she's holding my hand - that gives me hope. It'll keep me going, until we can talk for real.

"Nah, wouldn't think you would," I tell her. I feel like old Amy. Amy who could look at people and kiss people and be with people without being afraid. Being so afraid. I was never Miss Congeniality. Maybe that's why I find her so appealing. For now, I just need to help Mara get to the nurse's office, which thankfully isn't too far down the hall.

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

What to do, what to do? Ok, quick survey of people that know we're up here. First is Orchid... so throwing a brick off the roof wasn't nice, but we've been over that. I guess if all her stuff's in her van, that'd make it pretty easy to overreact. Then there's Amy, and it looks like she's taking care of Mara... on one hand, it was really mean of her to throw Orchid's clothes off the roof. Who does that help? On the other hand, man did she make it out to the parking lot quick... wonder if she'd want to sign up for track?

I'm trying to pay attention to what Orchid's saying - really, I am - but she's topless, so of course I'm kinda very much staring. Something about Mara being alright somehow. "Yeah, uh, ok..." I mean, she has to know what she's talking about, right? I'm the new kid (as always) after all. So if Mara's fine, next priority is Orchid's clothes, right? I don't want her to get in trouble, not even if she probably should be for the brick (and we both deserve to be for what we've been doing up here,) so I should get them back for her.

"Erm... Orchid? Want me to, uh, get your clothes for you? I, uh, I have mine still." There's absolutely no way, with the way I look right now, that I'm not going to arouse some suspicions - but that's better than a topless Orchid bouncing around, right? I'll just run down, grab them, and run them back up to her before anyone notices. Not sprinting after them just yet, though... waiting for her to say that's what I should do?

Rauri fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Apr 1, 2015

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

"Can't say I would mind. There should be a fire escape, if you don't wanna go running down the stairs.." She thought on it for a moment, and looked over to her van again. There was a strong impulse to just bail on the rest of the day here. "I mean, we could always just call it an early day, start the weekend off a few hours ahead of schedule." She wasn't quite sure how Mara was going to take being bricked and Amy was probably going to make herself into more of a hassle than she really wanted to deal with. Giving them both a weekend to cool off a bit would probably be in her best interest.

Aand of course she wanted to drag Summer along with her. For reasons. "There's something I'd have to take care of first, promise I made earlier, but after that as far as I'm concerned we can head out. Your call." She looked to Summer expectantly, pushing her boundaries a bit here by giving her the option to break the rules and be free. "Way I see it, we aren't guaranteed tomorrow, ever. I like to appreciate what I have while I have it, and this place...I'll be happy when I never have to see it again."

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

XP 4, Harm 1, Conditions: Rebel, Terrified.

I put my free hand to my head. I want it bloody when I open the door just to get the doorhandle messy. But as we open the door I see two things. An audience, and Mark just reached the bottom of the stairs. My eyes narrow momentarily at him in his really good clothes and I whisper to Amy "When I trip don't catch me." This should be ... entertaining. But even with the short term entertainment setting up the poor bigot will provide, there is a serious long term kicker to be had. This is going to hurt, but who cares?

As we enter and the door slams behind me I trip and stagger forward, covered in blood, into Mark's arms. His eyes widen and I'm relying on someone that entitled not wanting blood or mess on him. That sort of thing is for other people. I scream slightly as I 'trip', offering him a near face full of blood.

Manipulate an NPC: 2d6+2=10

And all the bystanders are treated to the unedifying spectacle of the Christian Association president half catching the secretary, then stepping back and dropping me - and me landing flat on my face. A bit of my cheek is caught between my teeth as I land, and I feel the skin break. That hurts. But a bloody smile just adds to the effect I want.

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Amy Saunders
Harm 0/4 | XP 3 | Conditions: Guilty, Heartbreaker

Oh poo poo.

Mara's up to something. She can be such a little schemer. It comes from leading two lives, I guess. Everybody does it, but Mara takes it to the next level. I take a deep breath as we get to the door.

"Just...don't do anything super stupid, okay?" I beg of her, and then I let her go. In through the doors and then....

I gasp right along with everybody else. I hadn't expected this! She's doing it to gently caress with Mark, I can tell that much. If she'd said what she was going to do I would have stopped her....but she didn't give me that much. She knows me too well. My shock starts to wear off and I takes a step forward. She's not getting up yet and nobody else is helping her up.

I get to her side and say. "Mara?" I ask, crouching down, trying not to look her in the eye. "Mara, c'mon, get up," I encourage, taking her shoulder. I startle as I see the blood in her mouth. Crazy bitch.

Mark gets quite a death glare. I don't even care if it hurts him. "Aren't you gonna help her up?" I ask.

Petrify (shut down) Mark: 2d6+2 8
Mark gains 'Petrified' and takes one harm. Amy gains 1 XP.

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

It took me vastly less time to answer Orchid’s question than it should have. “That, uh, that sounds cool.” Everyone except her has been weird since we kissed this morning, and she’s right about appreciating what you have and never knowing if you’ll have another day. I mean, the coats have come so close before…

“I’ll… I’ll be right back!” I promise her, giving her one last appreciative look before opening the door back into the school. A fire escape sounds like a recipe for disaster, stairs are safer. Helping the door to close as gently as possible so as to not make a bunch of noise, I start to walk down the steps in order to make it to the courtyard exit. It’s so much different inside than it had been on the roof – now there’s lots of people, it’s vastly colder, there’s artificial light instead of glorious sun and Orchid’s not here.

Pushing the doors open to the first floor, my plan to get Orchid’s clothes back just got a lot more interesting – theres Mara and Amy and Mark and a whole crowd of people here, and Mara IS NOT alright. She’s collapsed on the ground, there’s blood everywhere, and it’s all my fault. I don’t even have time to think about what I was doing, because what I SHOULD be doing is so obvious.

“Mara!” I rush to her side, squeezing past some bystanders to try and help Amy get her up. Oh no, did Orchid’s brick hit her in the head?!

Rauri fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Apr 2, 2015

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

I sit down at the other end of the table and eat one of Mandy's chips in silence. Through the link, I, and everyone else at this end of the table, can feel the distant trills of Ashley's rage, burning all the hotter because of how loving unfair it is. You can change your body and mind, but you can't change your reputation. Even the adults unconsciously adhere to the social pecking order.

All around me, the hive buzzes with desire for revenge. Let's just say that when it came time to pick hosts, I leaned heavily on the rag-tag misfit end of the scale. Partly because it was easier, partly because of my love for 80's teen comedies, and partly because of a sense of social justice. A lot of them have suffered at the hands of, if not actually Anna, then people like Anna, for most of their lives. It's not even a choice, really; even if I felt differently, they'd revolt if I gave any other answer.

"No," I say finally. "We're not going to let her get away with that." I think hard as someone -- Mandy -- hands me a Red Bull. The Queen loves sugar and caffeine. "Okay," I say finally. "I've got a plan. Between now and the pep rally, I need someone to go into the Home-Ec fridge without being seen and get me the bottle of malt vinegar that's in there...." I glance around. "Everyone remember the first rule of Band Camp?"

Mandy nods. "Omerta."

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Scene One, cont:

Orchid: Sitting up here waiting for Summer isn't very exciting, and it feels like she should have at least shown up outside by now. You can see your shirt from here, it's in a bush two stories down. There IS a fire escape but it looks kind of rusty and gross. Plus, anyone in the parking lot would get to see you running around in your bra. Do you wait or take matters into your own hands?

Hold Steady if you choose to brave the fire escape.

Amy: Mark actually takes a step back from your glare. He looks at the blood all over his clean white shirt and starts to freak out. Not just at Mara, but you're pretty sure Mark can't stand the sight of blood at all. "She- She needs the nurse!" he says, and it looks like he wants to run and get her, but he's moving sooooo slooowly. You can hear the gravel in his muscles, even if no one else can. If you keep eye contact like this you're going to turn him into a bird feeder, and you have practically the whole school as an audience. What do you do?

Mark gives you the condition: Scary!

Summer: Mara hangs limply in your arms! Have you ever seen someone hurt like this before? Do you feel responsible for what happened?

Mara: Summer is warm and soft and freaking out and everything is wonderful. Mark's standing there, completely disgraced, Amy's defending you, the whole school is staring, and here comes Officer Mayes out of the office, looking absolutely livid at having to actually WORK today. He bellows something to the rest of the onlookers about going back to class and you are pretty sure you have about ten seconds before he decides to pick you up and drag you to the nurse's office himself. It's your stage and your show. How do you play this out?

You have made a huge scene, this counts as feeding your hunger.

Antony: You get a text from Mandy saying 'The package is secured.' Very subtle. Everyone's super distracted by something going on in the main lobby. If you want to get anything ready in the gym it's empty now, and the band's section of the bleachers is already set up. Who did the decorations and what's weird about them?

Connor: Something major is happening on the other side of the school and it's got everyone whispering and heading in that direction to watch. This gives you plenty of time to find the Barney costume, and after a while you do! It's in one of the back room storage lockers with a bunch of other unused sports equipment. (Are those lacrosse sticks? WTF.) ~If you're going to a masquerade you'll need a dance partner.~ Paimon says. He isn't usually so interested in school. ~I've chosen a rather good one for you, much better than that empty-headed waste you normally lust after. I believe she'll be in the nurse's office shortly.~ This seems like suspiciously free advice, the kind you only get when it leads to a task. Do you take it?

----

We'll move to Scene Two after this resolves.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Orchid

Orchid sat around for a while, waiting for Summer to be back up. When she didn't come through in a speedy manner, Orchid started to get the feeling she may have been bailed on and besides it was hot as gently caress up here. She walked over to the fire escape and tried to put some weight on it, and was immediately met with a groaning metal sound and the feeling of the platform shifting. "Yeah gently caress that."

She looked back to the door to the roof and sighed. Guess I'm gonna have to just slip out.

Heading down the stairs, she heard a commotion. With some hesitation, she crept down the staircase, not wanting to be noticed by whomever was causing a ruckus. When she saw Mara all bloody and Summer in the thick of it though, she groaned inwardly and shook her head. Admittedly, she was the only one who knew that this was nothing for the girl, probably a bit painful but that was all.

Orchid knew she'd have to bail Summer out of this before she got caught up in whatever stupid investigation the school would be doing, and stood tall, walking down into the crowd completely ignoring everyone but her target. She grabbed Summer by the shoulder and turned her to look at her. "We're going. Now." She turned her head and saw the Officer, and knew drat well he saw her. Getting up, she started heading for the door and when he tried to stop her, she just pointed at the bleeding girl on the ground. "loving do your job." She knew he wasn't going to bother loving with her right now when someone was actually hurt and just carried on, more or less just hoping Summer was following her at this point.

Once outside, she quickly collected her shirt and got the gently caress in her van, starting up the engine and waiting for Summer to hopefully hop in. "Fuckin' Amy having to make things even more difficult as always..."

Krysmphoenix ArbitraryTA, 6+1 = 7 to run away from all this shenanigans, string given to Officer Pigsnout to ensure I get out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Well, this blood I've got on me now really compliments how red I turn the second Orchid appears. Without her shirt. Because I didn't get it for her. Have I done anything right today?!

Before I let her pull me away from Mara, I make sure that Amy's got a hold of her. One of my friends (Nathan) hit his head like that when he tripped once, when we were playing tag as kids. Think it was when I lived in Albany. It'd looked like he was dying, and he was woozy while we were walking him home. Mara's probably feeling the bloodloss - need to make sure someone's supporting her. So many people just standing around, looking at her - even a police officer! It's not their job to help. It's yours. It's your fault to begin with.

As I followed Orchid out, both incredibly eager to get out of there so Orchid doesn't have to be embarrassed anymore and hesitant because Mara needs help, I spin around in the door and look Officer Mayes in the eyes. "Please, uh... she needs to get to the nurse's office..." Between him and Amy, she'll be alright I hope. Still, what if she's not. "Uhh, Mara..." I nearly tell her everything's my fault, but with so many people watching and Orchid waiting on me... "Feel better!" Final words said, I follow Orchid out the doors into the parking lot.

Manipulate Officer Mayes: (Take Mara to nurse's office) <Krysmbot> Rauri, 8+4 = 12

Orchid's grabbed her shirt and is off in a flash towards her (very cool) van. Technically my car is in the parking lot too, but riding with her makes a lot more sense. Clambering up into the passenger seat of her van, I stare at my dreadlocked companion wide eyed. "I... I can't believe, uh, you had to come down, I'm so sorry... did you see Mara?! It's, do you, uh, do you think she's... she's going to be ok?

Rauri fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Apr 2, 2015

• Locked thread