Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
schwein11
Oct 13, 2009

Letting you all know: I'm about to get on a plane and then drive an hour after I land - probably not going to be able to devote any time to the game until probably tomorrow evening after work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schwein11
Oct 13, 2009

schwein11 posted:

Letting you all know: I'm about to get on a plane and then drive an hour after I land - probably not going to be able to devote any time to the game until probably tomorrow evening after work.

(Of course, then tomorrow evening I fly out again, so not sure about then either)

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
I didn't see your "don't hammer" post, honestly the discussion was just "will you move your vote? How about you? I will" without anything really happening.

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

I jailed nevergirls last night ##vote nevergirls

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

because I'm more sure of uradd.

Was around 15 min before deadline and didn't hammer his number 2, who then flipped scum. Gg

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

ConorT posted:

Now this is something. I'm down. ##vote NevergirlsOFFICIAL

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

ConorT posted:

Was around 15 min before deadline and didn't hammer his number 2, who then flipped scum. Gg

Yeah I honestly cannot see this being a good lie, because if Nevergirls flips town you're hosed.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

How likely is it in an 11 man game to have a jailor and a doctor?

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

ConorT posted:

You prevented me from doing something but it wasn't a hit and I'm not scum.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I didn't switch to kleedrac because it was close enough that I could've gotten my #1.

My d1 prediction:

Out of 11 players how many can we reasonably expect to be scum? Serious question.

If three, base on d1 I'm calling uradd, kleerdrac and chaoslord sum team.

##vote uradd

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I was going to quote all the scummy uradd posts but it's literally all of them. Jumps on kleedrac when it's obvious it's klee or himself. All other posts are wishywashy.

Five
Jan 6, 2009

Hi nerds good morning. I am once again toilet posting to bring you information. viva and I are confirmed town masons with each other. When I get home I will show my awful breadcrumb. We are revealing because if one of us dies it will be much harder to confirm the confirmed town part whaaaassssup?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Five posted:

Hi nerds good morning. I am once again toilet posting to bring you information. viva and I are confirmed town masons with each other. When I get home I will show my awful breadcrumb. We are revealing because if one of us dies it will be much harder to confirm the confirmed town part whaaaassssup?

Viva, can you confirm this is true?

If so, I'm pretty confident about how to proceed from here.

Two other points I want to make at the moment. Well, the first one is a question.

1) Schwein, did you do anything last night? Don't care what it was, who you targeted, blah blah blah, at this point. I just want to know if you did anything.

Somewhat related,

ConorT posted:

If you are NOT troubled by this, you should 100% be. Why full claim? You're not under any pressure to do so. If you are so sure nevergirls is scum, why not just go build a case? All you've done is put a target on your own back and caused another power role to soft claim the process.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

And yes, I realize how weird it is to ask Schwein to softclaim after that, but if we have me (I know a lot of you have your doubts, but just play along mentally for a second), five, viva, and schwein as a core town team, with the possibility of another person I'm feeling fairly sure of, I don't think scum would be able to overcome that.

Schwein, if you don't feel comfortable answering my question, just say so, and I'll move along. Got a big case to slam down but it can't move forward until you respond.

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

I was going to quote all the scummy uradd posts but it's literally all of them. Jumps on kleedrac when it's obvious it's klee or himself. All other posts are wishywashy.

I was suspicious of klee as soon as he posted his list points? how was it when it was obvious it was him or me?

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

You prevented me from doing something but it wasn't a hit and I'm not scum.

"you prevented me from doing something, and its very convenient that there was no kill" ##vote Nevergirls

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

:siren:No one else vote for Nevergirls until Schwein and ConnorT answer my questions:siren:

Seriously. I can't emphasize that enough.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken

chaoslord posted:

Yup, we couldn't think of a good reason not to claim. Here's his aforementioned breadcrumb:

Five posted:

FYI if anyone said "Lets lynch him because he is hard to read" I would probably immediately vote that guy for being scum. Right now I think you are scummy because you aren't doing anything. Since the pressure has fallen on you, you've done nothing but go on the defensive and play the pity card.

Want to change this? There is a new meta to staying alive and its called 'stop telling me why you aren't scum and tell me why someone else is'

I've cast the augurs and the bones, I dug around the foundations, I shook the magic eight ball and right now when I ask 'Tell me about Kleedrac' it says "Outlook not so good"

chaoslord posted:

Got a big case to slam down but it can't move forward until you respond.
:dance:

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Five posted:

It is the most metal song I know of, and its a loving sea shanty, lol

I'll wait for Viva to post but if this was your breadcrumb, hahaha.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Oh, never mind.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

chaoslord posted:

1) Schwein, did you do anything last night? Don't care what it was, who you targeted, blah blah blah, at this point. I just want to know if you did anything.

Is this you trying to ID who blocked you from your night kill?

We know someone (conort) jailed me and prevented my night action. We also know there was no kill. I know I'm not scum and scum knows I'm not scum so they're trying to find out who blocked them since it wasn't conort.

quote:

If you are NOT troubled by this, you should 100% be. Why full claim? You're not under any pressure to do so. If you are so sure nevergirls is scum, why not just go build a case? All you've done is put a target on your own back and caused another power role to soft claim the process.

I don't need your assistance defending me at the moment but thanks.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Is this you trying to ID who blocked you from your night kill?

We know someone (conort) jailed me and prevented my night action. We also know there was no kill. I know I'm not scum and scum knows I'm not scum so they're trying to find out who blocked them since it wasn't conort.

I don't need your assistance defending me at the moment but thanks.

What if I were to tell you Conor was lying?

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Uradd posted:

I was suspicious of klee as soon as he posted his list points? how was it when it was obvious it was him or me?

You were "suspicious" and backpedaled like 2 posts later. You only cast your vote when it was like, 4 on him and 3 on you (I think?) to bring him to -1.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

chaoslord posted:

I would be intrigued.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

chaoslord posted:

What would lying get him at this point?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I'll let him respond to my question of "why claim?" and then I will elaborate.

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

chaoslord posted:

If so, I'm pretty confident about how to proceed from here.

Two other points I want to make at the moment. Well, the first one is a question.

Somewhat related,

Because theyre down to their last guy

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

ConorT posted:

Because theyre down to their last guy

So, to confirm, you are a town aligned jailor then, yes?

Five
Jan 6, 2009

Assuming two scum. I'm assuming three considering that viva and I were confirmed with each other

Five
Jan 6, 2009

My opinion at this point is that Conor is lying to get town to mislynch, kill off another town tonight, and then get lynched tomorrow so that the other scum can hide.

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

Five posted:

Assuming two scum. I'm assuming three considering that viva and I were confirmed with each other

I guess it must be three because chaoslord is doing the weakest counterclaim ever

Five
Jan 6, 2009

Here is what I know, assuming 3 scum. I am including logical reasoning that someone looking in on things as well

Viva is town

One or both of CononT and Nevergirls is scum (never discount bussing). I think it is Conor because I was still suspicious Day 1.

I want to see what Chaoslord says.

Five
Jan 6, 2009

chaoslord posted:

So, to confirm, you are a town aligned jailor then, yes?

Pretend he said yes and get out what you are trying to say, please.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Sorry Five! Had to go put some dinner together for my wife real quick.

ConorT posted:

I guess it must be three because chaoslord is doing the weakest counterclaim ever

If you're not going to answer me directly, I might as well come out with it then. I really wanted to wait for Schwein but it's going to be a while per his post about not being available until tomorrow evening. So, Yes! I'm counterclaiming as town jailor. I jailed Schwein.

Why Schwein, you might ask? Well, in a couple of quotes,

schwein11 posted:

The focus went on to Kleedrac after the lurker votes, but i think VivaNova and Samfucius did some questionable stuff at around the same time that has gotten lost in the shuffle - see above and go review the posts yourselves and tell me what you think - please.

Claims some questionable stuff happened, but then says "But you go find it!". He does point it out in a couple posts (here and here), but they seem weak. I think this is more trying to plant seeds and shift momentum away from Kleedrac.

schwein11 posted:

What do you think of Uradd, Chaoslord, LordV, and Viva?

Much like Kleedrac, trying to cast a wide net to find someone to stick a lynch to other than his scumbuddy.

schwein11 posted:

ok i'm here until deadline.

Let's get a-lynching.

Viva, Sam, Klee, and Connor - if you move to Uradd that will be enough to lynch him. You are all currently voting for someone other than Klee or Uradd. If someone other than Klee is going to be lynched, the votes need to start consolidating, and i propose they consolidate on Uradd.

"Hey everyone, vote for Uradd rather than Kleedrac"

It's absolutely possible that I'm wrong here and instead I saved Schwein from the nightkill, but I'll go on the record that my working theory is that the remaining scum team is schwein and ConorT

So, that makes it real nice and simple today, I think. What are the odds that there are two town jailors? Pretty slim, especially in an 11 player game with confirmed town masons. More likely, one of us is a scum roleblocker.

##vote ConorT

Five
Jan 6, 2009

I am okay with this. ##vote ConorT

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
It's late, I had a poo poo night, I'll read/post tomorrow but for tonight I just want to say that Schwein's play as Kleedrac picked up steam left a bad taste in my mouth. He wanted anyone lynched besides Kleed, trying to organize votes on uradd and chaoslord. He's my pick today so far. I'll come back to this after I've gotten some sleep.

Five
Jan 6, 2009

Yeah I am pretty sure we have this wrapped up. Do you guys just wanna like... surrender or something? Maybe we can work out some sort of alternate punishments like making you swab the poop decks or something?

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Well allrighty then, I will slap a vote down tomorrow but drat there is no way I can keep my Nevergirls vote right now.

##unvote

IllusionistTrixie
Feb 6, 2003

ConorT posted:

That's a claim and a half drat.

chaoslord posted:

Gasp!

chaoslord posted:

If you're not going to answer me directly, I might as well come out with it then. I really wanted to wait for Schwein but it's going to be a while per his post about not being available until tomorrow evening. So, Yes! I'm counterclaiming as town jailor. I jailed Schwein.

Double gasp! You should have kept that in your pants for just a little longer to see their responses to be honest.

I'm actually wondering at this point if some magnificent double bussing is going on here. Scum CT Blocked Nevergirls so Scum Chaoslord could counterclaim and ride town all the way to victory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schwein11
Oct 13, 2009

Claims out the wazoo today, man.

##vote: ConorT

Because chaos jailing me checks out.

• Locked thread