Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

zoux posted:

I've watched this forever and I still cant tell what he's saying.

I THANK YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Gas the Jews

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
!

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

I can't unhear it

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hace posted:

I love you

Oh Seth, I bet you say that to ALL the girls! :bigtran:
Seth: :ninja:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I know Heyman can be a douche but this is a bit much

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

look at this guy who never learned how lesbians reproduce

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

gary strydom's website http://garystrydom.com/contact/

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

I can't stop seeing a wrestler levitating in mid-air before choosing to flip onto his opponent.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

This is the best thing I've seen all month.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I can't stop seeing a wrestler levitating in mid-air before choosing to flip onto his opponent.

That's generally how Flamita rolls, yes.

Sharp_angus
Aug 10, 2005

I just love the game. I can't get enough of hackey!

:parrot:

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

For those who can't see it, it looks like the ref is handing a razor off to reigns so Lesnar can blade himself for the ringpost spot.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Oh my God

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

TL posted:

For those who can't see it, it looks like the ref is handing a razor off to reigns so Lesnar can blade himself for the ringpost spot.

While it's most likely that, it could also be their little way of making sure Reigns isn't legit knocked out.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
Dunns work on Wrestlemania was so great. The gig hand off, the perfectly framed shot of HHH clearly calling with Sting, and the multitude of missed action. Nothing but the best.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Skaw posted:

Dunns work on Wrestlemania was so great. The gig hand off, the perfectly framed shot of HHH clearly calling with Sting, and the multitude of missed action. Nothing but the best.

Don't forget a random guy walking in on the commentary team and then quickly ducking back out with an "Oh poo poo" look on his face. (I'm assuming their all on the same team and no one should've been able to gently caress that up)

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Several shots of crew members running around (some of these are not his fault but gently caress Kevin Dunn)

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996

best part of axxess imo

edit: now with sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i62NxoTGt0w

Action Shakespeare fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Apr 1, 2015

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

oh dear I'm dying of laughter

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
This is simply fantastic.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

TL posted:

He's very clearly making sure Reigns isn't dead. Reigns squeezes his hand.

Also, laffo if you think Lesnar was able to blade himself on that spot. If he had tried to blade that fast he probably would have jabbed his eye out.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Admiral Joeslop posted:

He's very clearly making sure Reigns isn't dead. Reigns squeezes his hand.

Also, laffo if you think Lesnar was able to blade himself on that spot. If he had tried to blade that fast he probably would have jabbed his eye out.

Except on raw it was very clearly a blade cut with no swelling or bruising. He giggled himself before Reigns even threw him toward the post and the blood started flowing at the perfect time.

Also, yes, the ref is checking on him with a quick hand squeeze and not by asking if he's ok or anything.

You're being dumb. Stop being dumb.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Critical posted:

Except on raw it was very clearly a blade cut with no swelling or bruising. He giggled himself before Reigns even threw him toward the post and the blood started flowing at the perfect time.

Also, yes, the ref is checking on him with a quick hand squeeze and not by asking if he's ok or anything.

You're being dumb. Stop being dumb.

https://gfycat.com/GreatTatteredAvocet

Yeah I guess this magical bladejob that doesn't bleed until 20 seconds later is pretty cool. Also impressive that he did it with the hand that wasn't holding anything! You must be very perceptive to notice these things.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I like how he drools after hitting the pole. Good sell.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Look at this sick bladejob from Joey Mercury:

Evanauto
Jul 27, 2007

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God.

Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed among cocktails.
Pray for me now, and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.
Amen.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Look at this sick bladejob from Joey Mercury:

That bladejob was so good, he lost a tooth!

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Admiral Joeslop posted:

https://gfycat.com/GreatTatteredAvocet

Yeah I guess this magical bladejob that doesn't bleed until 20 seconds later is pretty cool. Also impressive that he did it with the hand that wasn't holding anything! You must be very perceptive to notice these things.

Alright, I'm wrong and apologize. I swore he bent down to talk to Roman for a second before he got pushed and gigged then. That's an amazingly fortunate hardway though. Added a lot to the match.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Evanauto posted:

That bladejob was so good, he lost his hair!

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Critical posted:

Alright, I'm wrong and apologize. I swore he bent down to talk to Roman for a second before he got pushed and gigged then. That's an amazingly fortunate hardway though. Added a lot to the match.

I...oh. I did not expect an apology, which I will accept and forgive you. Let the hugboxing commence!

And yeah that was a really lucky thing to happen at that exact moment. I can't tell what he hits; someone speculated it was a pyrobox but it also looks like around the right height for the little eye-screw things that hold the turnbuckles.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
I think Brock Lesnar has mastered control of the human body and can simply bleed on command.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Shine posted:

I think Ric Flair has mastered control of the human body and can simply bleed on command.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I...oh. I did not expect an apology, which I will accept and forgive you. Let the hugboxing commence!

And yeah that was a really lucky thing to happen at that exact moment. I can't tell what he hits; someone speculated it was a pyrobox but it also looks like around the right height for the little eye-screw things that hold the turnbuckles.

Looking at it, it wouldn't surprise me if he actually cut himself a bit the day before up on the hairline where it was hidden. Then one good shot to that area would open the cut back up. I know that's been done before in matches where blading in a weird spot is not the best idea.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Shine posted:

I think Brock Lesnar has mastered control of the human body and can simply bleed on command.

It's seriously weird as poo poo that Roman cut a promo just before Wrestlemania saying something like "Lesnar is human. He bleeds." and then he cut Lesnar hardway like 3-4 times during the match.

Like did they make Roman's new gear out of razors or what?

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Gif the crew guy running out just before the Undertaker

vv posted from my phone and missed that, thanks vv

DEAR RICHARD fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Apr 2, 2015

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

You mean this one?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I should submit that gif to lastknownphoto

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
THIS WEEK ON LUCHA UNDERGROUND

Shaw Bros. visuals, meet Lucha Underground. I love this show so much.

HEY SEXY STAR LET ME OFFER YOU ONE OF MY :airquote:UNIQUE OPPORTUNITIES:airquote: OH GOD I CAN'T HIDE MY GLEE AT SEEING EITHER THOSE HUGE GUYS WHO SHOOK ME DOWN EARLIER OR YOUR OWN PARTNER PROBABLY TAKE YOU OUT LATER THIS IS GONNA BE SWEET

This feud: Still the poo poo

THE MACK HAS ARRIVED AND THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

oh, also this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I've only seen a couple episodes of Lucha Underground and the various gifs presented here, but please allow me to say...

:allears: Dario.