Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Triticum Guzzler posted:

i don't know, will. what is it?

I keep getting dragged to them, over and over, after events, and mocked relentlessly for my uncomfortableness with it. The sport should not go hand in hand with naked ladies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Strip clubs own and you need to just enjoy the titties.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Obsessed with GSP being Gay
Stalks a muscle man
Doesn't see what could interest men about a strip club

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
WILLIE DEE: What are we going to do tonight, Brain Damage?

JAMES THOMPSON: The same thing we do every night, Stinky. Try to look at big boobs.

2 fat 4 my lambo
Oct 9, 2003

WEED POOP

Triticum Guzzler posted:

JAMES THOMPSON: The same thing we do every night, Stinky. Try to look at big boobs.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Hell when I myself hang out with the coolest b level pro fighters after they battle on Mighty Lord Mo's Local Fistabout Sportacular, the lads all want to hit the local titty pub... Don't these titans of sport know that I strictly like to obsessively watch men who aren't good at their chosen profession, and NOT naked women?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Lol

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Bundt Cake posted:

Obsessed with GSP being Gay
Stalks a muscle man
Doesn't see what could interest men about a strip club

Triticum Guzzler posted:

:lol:

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
JT is pretty much the only fighter who hasn't dragged me into the depravity pits that are Platinum Lace etc, and half the fighters I hang out with are female. It's just awkward explaining to the strippers that I'm not part of it all and are there for journalistic reasons only.

But you lot didn't appreciate my gay GSP scoop so I've stopped.

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

willie_dee posted:

It's just awkward explaining to the strippers that I'm not part of it all and are there for journalistic reasons only.

hahaha, i love you

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

willie_dee posted:

I keep getting dragged to them, over and over, after events, and mocked relentlessly for my uncomfortableness with it. The sport should not go hand in hand with naked ladies.

i'm starting to think that your GSP source might be just a bit of a protection, william.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Go Yamamoto posted:

Eric Prindle sign with Pancrase.

what

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

While I'm not the strip club type of dude if I get drug to one by women...I can bet you I'm going to enjoy my evening. Journalistic integrity be damned.

mewse
May 2, 2006

The thought of explaining to a stripper "No, I'm a JOURNALIST" while pole music beats endlessly in the background.. man..

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

willie_dee posted:

It's just awkward explaining to the strippers that I'm not part of it all and are there for journalistic reasons only.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Lol, I understand not liking strip joints. I'm a hippie liberal douche, so I'm totally with you on that. But if you do find yourself dragged into one for some reason, you're just making it more uncomfortable for the performers if you have to stop them from grinding their snizz on the pole to explain "Just so you know, I'm not enjoying your performance or, indeed, receiving any sexual gratification whatsoever from your nude form. I am a journalist with integrity and your naked titty and rear end dancing holds no allure over me."

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

willie_dee posted:

JT is pretty much the only fighter who hasn't dragged me into the depravity pits that are Platinum Lace etc, and half the fighters I hang out with are female. It's just awkward explaining to the strippers that I'm not part of it all and are there for journalistic reasons only.

So you get the best seat in the house, but you have to fill sniffers' row with your laptop and analytical stare, and you never ever tip.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I hate to interrupt debate on ethics in mma journalism and titty bars but Guillard has been pulled from WSOF 20 because he apparently completely fell out of contact with the promotion and never materialized his medicals and other important records.

Hey whichever goon said your friend runs a podcast and showed up super late after ignoring calls: he's on cocaine again, isn't he?

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

willie_dee posted:

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Holy poo poo

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gregor Samsa posted:

Holy poo poo

the likeness to Willie_Dee is uncanny

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

willie_dee posted:

It's not about tits it's about ethics in MMA journalism.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

Lol, I understand not liking strip joints. I'm a hippie liberal douche, so I'm totally with you on that. But if you do find yourself dragged into one for some reason, you're just making it more uncomfortable for the performers if you have to stop them from grinding their snizz on the pole to explain "Just so you know, I'm not enjoying your performance or, indeed, receiving any sexual gratification whatsoever from your nude form. I am a journalist with integrity and your naked titty and rear end dancing holds no allure over me."

Its not like this, its more when the guys pay extra money to have the women focus on me, they have the money already in advance, they don't need to go through with the touching of me, why can't they do the dance they have been paid for on the guys who are there for being danced on. Last time one stole my glasses and wore them on stage, they came back all smudged with stripper pole sweat, how am I meant to stay undercover and report on things if I can't see anything.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Willie Dee: Private (pink)Eye

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Oh no, please, don't grind on my penis sexy naked lady. I'm undercover reporting.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Willie Dee: Private (pink)Eye

lol

mewse
May 2, 2006

INSIDE MMA RAG OFFICE

WILLIE: I know I said I'd have the piece finished today, but my eyeglasses caught chlamydia

EDITOR: YOU'RE FIRED!!

WILLIE: You're not paying me anyway!

EDITOR: YOU'RE DOUBLE FIRED AND I'M GOING TO HIRE MORE STRIPPERS TO TORMENT YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Bundt Cake posted:

Its also really annoying because his job makes him seem like this amazing guy but at night he walks around with a codpiece punching teenagers

Emmanuel Walo posted:

These guys are completely overshadowed by an attention seeker that got a Walmart costume and chased down bums with pepper spray.

Fortunately for him, he lives in a place where he can get away with that. I'm from New Jersey, and that stuff would never fly here. You might end up making the headlines for the wrong reasons if you tried that in a lot of cities.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
I've never heard of Emmanuel Walo but since he's from NJ and is calling out Phoenix Jones I'm now a fan.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Seltzer posted:

I've never heard of Emmanuel Walo but since he's from NJ and is calling out Phoenix Jones I'm now a fan.

Well, they're fighting tonight on WSoF

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
Yea theres bellator, wsof and RFA on tonight

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

fatherdog posted:

Well, they're fighting tonight on WSoF

Cool. It's the 5th consecutive rainy Friday here, I will probably check it out.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Melvin Guillard was pulled from tonight's card and cut from WSOF for talking poo poo about the promotion and missing medical deadlines. And missing weight twice in previous fights.

quote:

"To be honest, instead of being the World Series of Fighting champion I'd rather be in the UFC just fighting in the top 10 and probably never becoming the UFC world champion, if I had that option," Guillard said in the interview. "If I had the option to be the World Series champion right now, or go back to the UFC to finish off my career with the UFC, whether I get a title shot or not, I would take that UFC contract over a World Series [contract] any day."

Probably posted already, but Melvin is hilarious. He also talked a bunch of poo poo when he was cut from UFC, too.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

red19fire posted:

Melvin Guillard was pulled from tonight's card and cut from WSOF for talking poo poo about the promotion and missing medical deadlines. And missing weight twice in previous fights.

Probably posted already, but Melvin is hilarious. He also talked a bunch of poo poo when he was cut from UFC, too.

Really? drat I thought I'd get to see him fight. Guess not :shrug:

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
"I love you, William. You are worthy of love. You are worthy of self-love."
-Dave Jansen, Bellator weigh ins

This is exploring new realms in smack talk.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Dave's an odd dude.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
WSoF prelims had a piledriver http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/04/check-out-this-piledriver-from-the-world-series-of-fighting-prelims/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

hes been stabbed shot and beaten up a lot