Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ernie. posted:

why is gulag not also suspicious to you for this very reason?

It's just a gut feeling, I think one of them is a good shot at being scum and I get scummier vibes off Mornacale's play right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
setting a deadline!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Mornacale (2): MC Eating Disorder, GulagDolls
GulagDolls (2): Winged Orpheus, CCKeane, CCKeane, Mornacale
MC Eating Disorder (1): CCKeane
Winged Orpheus (0): CCKeane, Mornacale, GulagDolls, CCKeane, Mornacale, GulagDolls
HiipFire (0): Mornacale, Mornacale
CCKeane (0): Winged Orpheus, Winged Orpheus

Not Voting (2): Ernie., HiipFire

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 07th, 2015 at 3 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 23 hours, 4 minutes.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

kill mornacale, because he is not me.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos

Ernie. posted:

this is an awkward post, it feels like monacle is just aping gulag's strategy this game

hmm

why is gulag not also suspicious to you for this very reason?

>:[

Why have you left your vote here? You're confirmed town, get your opinions out because we may not have a doctor/bus driver.

My vote is there because Gulag and Cpig were votes #3 and 4 on me, and even though it was still jokephase I kind of just had a gut feeling one of them was probably scum. I could only shoot one, so I shot what looked like the scummier vote to me. I feel like one of Cpig or Gdolls is scum, and killing them both feels right to me.

Other impressions: Keane is either a jester or scum, I've talked a bit about this. Would be okay with killing either way. Dont really have much else in the way of reads, tbh.

Also yes, Cpig will flip at the end of the day.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Hello I am daycop MC Eating Disorder is scum.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
I almost wish i had vigged Keane instead.

Almost.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates

Winged Orpheus posted:

I almost wish i had vigged Keane instead.

Almost.

What do you think of cuddling Keane and requesting that they vig Gulag if they're the jester?

Keane, if you were jester, would you let us choose your vig target?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Mornacale posted:

What do you think of cuddling Keane and requesting that they vig Gulag if they're the jester?

Keane, if you were jester, would you let us choose your vig target?

No, I would shoot whoever I thought would be funniest to shoot.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
Who do you think would be funniest to shoot?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I would shoot myself in order to spite you.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
NOBODY WAS LYNCHED D1

CapitalistPig, Cop is Dead'

N1 Begins send me actions!!!

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Winged Orpheus, Vigilante is Dead

D2 starts!!!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (6): CCKeane, Ernie., GulagDolls, HiipFire, MC Eating Disorder, Mornacale

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Hello everybody, I am JOAT, Ernie investigated scum when I used my cop investigation on him.

I'll allow a bus driver to claim but otherwise I am voting Ernie, cool, thanks!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CCKeane posted:

Hello everybody, I am JOAT, Ernie investigated scum when I used my cop investigation on him.

I'll allow a bus driver to claim but otherwise I am voting Ernie, cool, thanks!

##vote cpig

i'm a bus driver, bus drove myself and cpig last night!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ernie. posted:

##vote cpig

Lol. ##vote Ernie

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Also Ernie isn't Jester, the investigation would reveal a third party result if that were the case.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ernie if you tell me who your scum buddy is I can orchestrate a situation where we both win together.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Wait is there something in the rules wrt players not specifically flipping alignment when they die? I mean we can infer that Cpig and Orpheus were town but its going to get really messy if we hit a Roleblocker or a bus driver if those have the possibility of being scum roles.

Also if we have a whacky detector please tell me you did a read on CCKeane last night. I still think he's more likely to be playing a smart scum game than a lovely 3p game but I don't know if we can justify taking the chance on lynching him today in case I'm wrong. I guess the result could still be "wacky" if he's the scum bus driver but at least its slightly more information

Ernie, why didn't you vote yesterday? You and Hiipfire were the only two players to not throw a vote anywhere at all, justify that decision please

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I wasn't around when the deadline happened. Keane stop mucking around I am the bus driver.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
mafia edit: if those (bus driver/roleblocker) have the possibility of being town roles

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ernie. posted:

I wasn't around when the deadline happened. Keane stop mucking around I am the bus driver.

I assumed you were taking the piss with that claim but if you're serious, why didn't you bus drive Orpheus?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If you're not serious, why are you taking up valuable thread space responding to CCKeane who has pretty much embodied the idea of "counter productive white noise" with his playstyle in this game

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I assumed you were taking the piss with that claim but if you're serious, why didn't you bus drive Orpheus?

I didn't remember he was confirmed town until just now. I was probably the last person to submit a night action and I had to be prodded by alasdair.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ernie. posted:

Cpig was already dead.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ernest, how did you bus drive a dead player, Ernest?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ernest.

I am here, Ernest.

I am ready to unhinge my mighty jaw and swallow you whole.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Ernie. posted:

##vote cpig

##vote ernie

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

ERNEST I HUNGER.

COME OUT, ERNEST.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

kill him. blow his goddamn head off

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ernie you piece of poo poo. you goddamn liar. you gently caress. I'm going to kill you with my vote. you're dead.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

GulagDolls posted:

ernie you piece of poo poo. you goddamn liar. you gently caress. I'm going to kill you with my vote. you're dead.

He's going to kill you with his vote.

You're dead.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

MC eating disorder I would like your thoughts.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

CCKeane posted:

MC eating disorder I would like your thoughts.

I don't know whats going on with Ernie tbh, he seems to be playing really badly. You're playing a pretty annoying game but Ernie is just straight up playing badly. Trying to force mass claims without a reason, claiming a night action that's either impossible or just incredibly dumb depending on how the game is moderated, not contributing at all. I think he might actually be a better candidate for jester than you are CC. That's about as far as I've gotten so far. You seem way less scummy today, I don't know how to read that just yet though. With what we have so far I think Ernie flipping would give us the most information, but since I'm not sure we flip our alignments when we die, that might not be a worthwhile assumption to base our lynch off of. I'm still trying to get my head around what's happening since the very drawn out contentless D1 and the 48 hour N1 cycle have thrown me off.

I'm around for a few hours so feel free to ask me any more questions

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I don't know whats going on with Ernie tbh, he seems to be playing really badly. You're playing a pretty annoying game but Ernie is just straight up playing badly. Trying to force mass claims without a reason, claiming a night action that's either impossible or just incredibly dumb depending on how the game is moderated, not contributing at all. I think he might actually be a better candidate for jester than you are CC. That's about as far as I've gotten so far. You seem way less scummy today, I don't know how to read that just yet though. With what we have so far I think Ernie flipping would give us the most information, but since I'm not sure we flip our alignments when we die, that might not be a worthwhile assumption to base our lynch off of. I'm still trying to get my head around what's happening since the very drawn out contentless D1 and the 48 hour N1 cycle have thrown me off.

I'm around for a few hours so feel free to ask me any more questions

heres my question buddy. are you on the scumteam with ernie. he can't be the jester. if he was jester, cckeane could not have gotten scum result on him, unless mafia busdriver did something AND he is the jester, which I doubt.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
[quote="MC Eating Disorder" post="443868814"]
With what we have so far I think Ernie flipping would give us the most information, but since I'm not sure we flip our alignments when we die, that might not be a worthwhile assumption to base our lynch off of.

Actually Ernie flipping jester doesn't really give us anything at all I think? So I'm not even sure I'm correct about that statement

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

GulagDolls posted:

heres my question buddy. are you on the scumteam with ernie. he can't be the jester. if he was jester, cckeane could not have gotten scum result on him, unless mafia busdriver did something AND he is the jester, which I doubt.

Gulag it's because MC Eating Disorder and Ernie are the scum, hope this helps.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

okay pause

i'm scum, but the 3ps and us can win tomorrow

today we kill whoever the executioner wants dead
tomorrow we lunch the jester and have him vig the last town
i can make sure keane gets roleblocked tonight

run the numbers in your heads 3ps, we have control of the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

GulagDolls posted:

I'm not assuming CCs roleclaim is true since he's made a bunch of fake roleclaims this game

I can imagine how it might be true and I'm coming around to the idea that CC might actually be playing some weird mindfuck town game but I don't think we can take just the JOAT roleclaim at face value at all yet.

Also no I am not on the scum team with Ernie.

• Locked thread