Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

Pick posted:

One tank driving experience at Drive-a-Tank

If you don't bring a boombox blasting this, you might as well just stay home: :)

http://youtu.be/zPf_PJlJsJQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

muike posted:

how is it norwegian doe

The retailer is in Norway; that might be the extent of it. Maybe they made the pattern the Portuguese shop is using to construct the jeans?

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

Oneiros posted:

They're made in Italy so you either have to import them yourself or get them through a US distributor / reseller. I found them on Houzz for a slightly less outrageous price than any other option I researched.

Got the Houzz link by chance?

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

Got the Houzz link by chance?

I assume its this one:
http://www.houzz.com/photos/14118339/CiBi-Old-Fashion-Crystal-Glass-Set-of-2-contemporary-cocktail-glasses

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

Cool, thanks.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker
Sony a5100

because it sucks using strangers or tripods to take vacation pictures of my wife and I

Actually got this used (body only) for $240, pretty excited about that. It'll be a nice upgrade from my NEX-5T.

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee

Toast Museum posted:

The retailer is in Norway; that might be the extent of it. Maybe they made the pattern the Portuguese shop is using to construct the jeans?

This is correct. The brand was started by one guy in Trondheim, making jeans by hand on an old rear end manual sewing machine. Eventually he expanded a little bit so he could sell his jeans to a wider audience.

This particular pair also smells like farts because it's sulphur dyed :haw:

Oh, and the boots worn by the model are Redwing Beckmans for the one guy wondering.

QuasiQuack has a new favorite as of 19:50 on Apr 8, 2015

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

strangemusic posted:

This is the most :911: thing I could have imagined, in the good way.

I also intend to book at Extreme Sandbox where you can gently caress around with their excavator. I'd really like to see these two join teams and become Extreme Insurance Liability.

Pick has a new favorite as of 19:50 on Apr 8, 2015

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

davebo posted:

Dang when I saw tenbux I thought maybe someone had finally mass-produced a knock-off of the blade runner glass and I could finally justify buying a set.

Speaking of spending too much money, a pothole in D.C. destroyed a (crappy oem) tire and bent a rim, so my solution was to buy all new good tires and wheels I actually like.

That's a nice looking car what is it?

CSi-NA-EJ7
Feb 21, 2007
Its a Kia Optima

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Do you... Do you get to shoot the tank's gun?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Calaveron posted:

Do you... Do you get to shoot the tank's gun?

I don't think civilians can own tanks with functional guns.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Aphrodite posted:

I don't think civilians can own tanks with functional guns.

Depends on the state and the amount of money you have for the permits/licenses.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

DID SOMEONE SAY STUPID SNEAKERS?!

:getin:

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Pondex posted:

If you don't bring a boombox blasting this, you might as well just stay home: :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw

ftfy

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Pick posted:

One tank driving experience at Drive-a-Tank

That's not a tank: it's a self-propelled gun.
:goonsay:

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bape Culture posted:

DID SOMEONE SAY STUPID SNEAKERS?!

:getin:

I think I want these. What are they called?

Robawesome
Jul 22, 2005

rock2much posted:

Air Max 90's in Cork

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

rock2much posted:

Cork Air Max 90

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dick Trauma posted:

They have multiple vehicles, including a Sherman Easy 8.

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Robawesome posted:

Air Max 90's in Cork

Bape Culture posted:

Cork Air Max 90

Thanks. I don't see these at Nike.com or Footlocker so I'm guessing it's one of those releases where I have to find a place in town and camp overnight or something? :oldman:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

rock2much posted:

Thanks. I don't see these at Nike.com or Footlocker so I'm guessing it's one of those releases where I have to find a place in town and camp overnight or something? :oldman:

Yeah they sold out in literally seconds so ebay is yo best bet :)

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bape Culture posted:

Yeah they sold out in literally seconds so ebay is yo best bet :)

So hey, as long as we're on the topic -- some stupid questions:
1. What's a good resource to know when new sneakers are coming out so I can pound F5?
2. Were these ever on sale online?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Briefly online yeah.
Highsnobiety and hypebeast usually cover anything good. I'm not as fanatical as I used to be about drops but that's what I still use to see upcoming releases.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Dick Trauma posted:

I mean, DriveASelfPropelledGun.com was already registered so what are you gonna do?

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

Dick Trauma posted:

Specifically the FV433 Abbott, I think? :britain:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

New color LED printer cause apparently they are way more awesome than laser and I've been looking for a decent one for a while.

It's a HL-3170CDW so it's color, does auto duplex, and it's wireless. Hurrah!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Hm, I am intrigued by this device.

I may have to pick one up for work.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Amazon has em for comparatively dirt cheap, for 200$.

The model down from it doesn't do duplex, and is something like 30$ cheaper.

Can't say if I like it or not, but I love the monochrome brother I use currently and hopefully I'll have this one set up tonight for some test printing.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Pondex posted:

http://youtu.be/zPf_PJlJsJQ

Too chopper-y. Might I recommend

https://youtu.be/kgeIINs1TrQ

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

Scarf posted:

Depends on the state and the amount of money you have for the permits/licenses.

My Parent's "Neighbor Hood Watch" their neighbor has one of these and drives it around the neighborhood on the weekend
Only 2 of them in the US

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

JEEVES420 posted:

My Parent's "Neighbor Hood Watch" their neighbor has one of these and drives it around the neighborhood on the weekend
Only 2 of them in the US

Lol. People have the weirdest interests.

beefnoodle
Aug 7, 2004

IGNORE ME! I'M JUST AN OLD WET RAG

Leon Black posted:

New shed / summerhouse:

That's wonderful!

The Science Goy
Mar 27, 2007

Where did you learn to drive?
My freshman year roommate's family had something like that, he drove their tank thing to school once. It was pretty boss.

2012 Giant Anthem X1. I wanted to get a new hardtail this season, but I checked Craigslist for shits and giggles and found this. I'll need to service the shock and the fork before I put too many miles on, but I'm excited to chew up some trails on my first full-squish bike.

And it's got a dropper post! :circlefap:

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
My old Kenneth Cole fake leather started to peel so I needed a new belt. I think I may have found the best belt ever. The quality is outstanding and the ratcheting system is the poo poo.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OPQ0G8Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Also picked up some eBay solid wood rings as I'm itching to get started into some bodyweight exercises.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111598530901?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Fly with me
Aug 19, 2006

Single-handedly repopulating the Earth.

Oneiros posted:

If your password ends with a bang (!) try something else.

Yes, really :crossarms:

<edit> Apparantly it doesn't like special characters in the password at all.

In addition to HBO, I just spent far to many :10bux: on some crystal glassware:

Thank you for this.
I had a special character in my password (that wasn't !) that was fudging the entire process.
Even though they tell you to put a special character in your password.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

New color LED printer cause apparently they are way more awesome than laser and I've been looking for a decent one for a while.

It's a HL-3170CDW so it's color, does auto duplex, and it's wireless. Hurrah!

I have the all in one version of this with the scanner/copier features and I can confirm that these are the bees knees. Mine is not a recent purchase, but if you have an office that needs scanning, faxing, or copying the all in one brother LEDs are great!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Ultimate Mango posted:

I have the all in one version of this with the scanner/copier features and I can confirm that these are the bees knees. Mine is not a recent purchase, but if you have an office that needs scanning, faxing, or copying the all in one brother LEDs are great!

I am in need of something like this, but I am scanning a lot of multipage docs. Will this scan multipage via tray, or do I have to reset each page individually?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

1redflag posted:

I am in need of something like this, but I am scanning a lot of multipage docs. Will this scan multipage via tray, or do I have to reset each page individually?

Has a tray. Works great. A set of toner is more expensive than the entire machine but my work has paid for them and I have a full set still in the box. At some point I will need a new fusor or whatever, but I love this thing.

Load up the tray and let it rip. Best part is at least with my macs it just works with no drivers needed, and there is brother software if you need more than the OS provides. My neighbors run an office out of their house and got some other multifunction brand, maybe a Samsung or something and have had nothing but problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Ultimate Mango posted:

Has a tray. Works great. A set of toner is more expensive than the entire machine but my work has paid for them and I have a full set still in the box. At some point I will need a new fusor or whatever, but I love this thing.

Load up the tray and let it rip. Best part is at least with my macs it just works with no drivers needed, and there is brother software if you need more than the OS provides. My neighbors run an office out of their house and got some other multifunction brand, maybe a Samsung or something and have had nothing but problems.

Awesome!