Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Chaos Gamers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I for one wouldn't mind the Dark Corn Cob from the Dark Corn Man saga.

I've never made an emblem on their site. I dunno if you can upload a pic...but the menacing corn would be a good base.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I might just make an Obese Brotherhood gang and only allow morbidly obese characters to join.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Chaotic Obese

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Oh it's like the CoD emblem editor. Fail!!!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJsu0hz2sno

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish this picture the flag had a color so I could base the gang's colors on the fat pride movement as represented by a Simpsons episode. :sigh:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Looking up "fat pride flag" the banner appears to be a neapolitan ice cream sandwich with a red heart over it... This is going to be harder then I thought.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Does buying this on nuuvem activate it on steam?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

Does buying this on nuuvem activate it on steam?

No.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Who is scumfucktradition on the rockstar page?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

You used to be able to upload pics by cheating it but they took it away.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Who is scumfucktradition on the rockstar page?

it me

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wtf you ahve to play this on the rockstar version of steam?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I bought this.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

Wtf you ahve to play this on the rockstar version of steam?

I think oyu have to use it anyway, but maybe not because they have steam chieves.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Rockstar's emblem editor is worse than the CoD ones because the snap to grid is horrendous. There's no way to do anything with nice lines because you can;t make them thin enough.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol I went back into the launcher to see how much I actually preloaded overnight and it's only 6 gigs. At this rate I might be able to play by the 20th.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Here's what I got so far for the Obese Brotherhood.

I hope it plays well. Is there a group resize option because... Sweet lord if not.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

zen death robot posted:

i think there was a way you could gently caress with it all in the chrome console too

thats how you used to be able to put in custom vector images but now you cant publish an emblem if youve messed with the code.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

is that deal still going on? i went on that site and everything is messed up

Wormskull posted:

I hope it plays well. Is there a group resize option because... Sweet lord if not.
need this

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

That's impressive.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I believe it finished for me around10 to 11 hours ago, on Steam.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

zen death robot posted:

5 days gently caress

set your system clock forward :v:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
when does this come out... i think i have a bunch of project poo poo and an interview to do instead... gently caress

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Tuesday

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i hVe a meeting with my sponsor and i need to have a poster and presentation done by then lol... maybe if i finish the poo poo early

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

so through nuuvem its a totally separate program or does it eventually install on steam? i dont mind just adding it to my steam list manually

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
If you buy it through steam, you get the steam version. If you buy it literally anywhere that is not steam, you do not get the steam version.

10 years ago this would have sounded extremely sarcastic

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

so through nuuvem its a totally separate program or does it eventually install on steam? i dont mind just adding it to my steam list manually

You don't need to download anything from nuuvem. They give you a key that you activate on rockstars site like Amazon or green man gaming would give.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
so wait... are there different servers btwn versions... ??

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You don't need to download anything from nuuvem. They give you a key that you activate on rockstars site like Amazon or green man gaming would give.

Nuuvem won't give me my key until the 14th. Buyer beware...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

Nuuvem won't give me my key until the 14th. Buyer beware...

I just got the key from my game library on the website.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ya they don't email you anything, if you pay by paypal, they just add the key to your library.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Nuuvem is the ally of Smart Map Gamers.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

When Amazon Tony died, we all mourned until Nuuvem Pepe came and whisked away our pain.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

It just took several hours for it to get my key.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I might just make an Obese Brotherhood gang and only allow morbidly obese characters to join.

Hit me up.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Obese Man is doing the antonio banderas noise after getting a headshot.

• Locked thread