Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

GulagDolls posted:

ernie you piece of poo poo. you goddamn liar. you gently caress. I'm going to kill you with my vote. you're dead.

i am amazing

i legitimately just looked at the OP and went 'haha welp let's say i bus drove cpig'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Ernie. posted:

okay pause

i'm scum, but the 3ps and us can win tomorrow

today we kill whoever the executioner wants dead
tomorrow we lunch the jester and have him vig the last town
i can make sure keane gets roleblocked tonight

run the numbers in your heads 3ps, we have control of the game

i'm the jailor so this plan won't work. nice try ernie

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Ernie. posted:

okay pause

i'm scum, but the 3ps and us can win tomorrow

today we kill whoever the executioner wants dead
tomorrow we lunch the jester and have him vig the last town
i can make sure keane gets roleblocked tonight

run the numbers in your heads 3ps, we have control of the game

*pulls ernie real close*

I'm the jester. I'm a liar, Ernest.

Town get me tomorrow!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

executioner, if cpig was your target we can give you a jester victory anyway, so don't vig on your way out

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CCKeane posted:

*pulls ernie real close*

I'm the jester. I'm a liar, Ernest.

Town get me tomorrow!

so how does this change anything? :O

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ernie. posted:

so how does this change anything? :O

My meta game is, if I am playing 3p, to pursue victories that allow for the most people to win as possible. You can see this clearly in DS9 mafia.

I do this so that whenever I am 3p I get a chance to pursue my goals with less risk of town interference. In this case, town benefits significantly.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

MC get your scummy vote down on Ernie.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
holy poo poo ok I need a LOT more coffee before I even think about this game anymore.

please keep posting everyone

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CCKeane posted:

My meta game is, if I am playing 3p, to pursue victories that allow for the most people to win as possible. You can see this clearly in DS9 mafia.

I do this so that whenever I am 3p I get a chance to pursue my goals with less risk of town interference. In this case, town benefits significantly.

the numbers are even here

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ernie. posted:

the numbers are even here

Ties go to town.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CCKeane posted:

Ties go to town.

i am town at heart

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ernie. posted:

i am town at heart

Self vote, Ernest.

You lost this one.

I decline your gambit.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

MC eating disorder, Ernie literally scum claimed. It's done.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

CCKeane posted:

MC eating disorder, Ernie literally scum claimed. It's done.

well cckeane, this game is just very complicated. he needs some time to think about this.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

MC Eating Disorder if you're the executioner I'll arrange it so you can win as well.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I just don't even know if I can trust your claim as jester since it basically gives you lynch immunity right? It just seems really weird how badly Ernie hosed up this game and I'm still entertaining the idea that he's Jester and you're scum because his play has just been so fuckin bad

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I just don't even know if I can trust your claim as jester since it basically gives you lynch immunity right? It just seems really weird how badly Ernie hosed up this game and I'm still entertaining the idea that he's Jester and you're scum because his play has just been so fuckin bad

Ernie if you're jester shoot me.

Bam, problem solved.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Now that that's done, you have no reservations, right MC?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

MC if you're my executioner we can take care of this tomorrow. I have a bit of a score to settle with Ernest on this one and I'd rather get him too.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

CCKeane posted:

MC Eating Disorder if you're the executioner I'll arrange it so you can win as well.

I'm curious as to what your plan would be for this

CCKeane posted:

Ernie if you're jester shoot me.

Bam, problem solved.

This doesn't make sense, why the hell would Ernie shoot you? I'm pretty sure you already pointed out that the jester isn't under any obligation to vig anyone in particular at their lynch, they don't have a win condition apart from getting lynched so once they're dead, they win, it doesn't matter who they shoot

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'm curious as to what your plan would be for this

This doesn't make sense, why the hell would Ernie shoot you? I'm pretty sure you already pointed out that the jester isn't under any obligation to vig anyone in particular at their lynch, they don't have a win condition apart from getting lynched so once they're dead, they win, it doesn't matter who they shoot

I'll vote myself first thing tomorrow, you can vote me next, town can follow. Does that work?

Ernie isn't jester, MC, so it's all irrelevant.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

wait are you actually scum mc

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I bet MC is my executioner. Which is fine! That doesn't mean you're a bad person, MC.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ernest get back in here we aren't done.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Talk through your thoughts with us, MC.

We're here to help.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

CCKeane posted:

Ernest get back in here we aren't done.

Look I'm going out for a walk to clear my head

I will be back

I just wanna say I don't like this situation, I don't trust how bad Ernie played scum and I don't trust 95% of everything you're saying

god bless you wacky mafia

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ernie who is your scum buddy if you're scum? That's an important part of your plan, right?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

CCKeane posted:

Talk through your thoughts with us, MC.

We're here to help.

ok before I duck out I still don't like the idea that if we lynch Ernie and he flips scum, you basically dodge the next couple of day lynches. I still get some very weird scummy vibes off you, so I'm not comfortable with putting you in that position. I also don't like the idea that you might be scum and Ernie is claiming scum because he's a jester and might just see an easy way to satisfy his win condition. I'm WIFOMing really hard right now and I need some time to think. I might be wrong about all this poo poo, but if you wanna make a good argument for why i'm dumb and wrong, go ahead.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

There's 6 alive.

We can, of course, no vote if that's your preference, MC.

Gulag I am sure you know what to do. (Jail Ernest)

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

ok before I duck out I still don't like the idea that if we lynch Ernie and he flips scum, you basically dodge the next couple of day lynches. I still get some very weird scummy vibes off you, so I'm not comfortable with putting you in that position. I also don't like the idea that you might be scum and Ernie is claiming scum because he's a jester and might just see an easy way to satisfy his win condition. I'm WIFOMing really hard right now and I need some time to think. I might be wrong about all this poo poo, but if you wanna make a good argument for why i'm dumb and wrong, go ahead.

Jesus Christ Man, just come out and say you're my executioner, that's fine, this is whacky mafia, we'll make it work.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I am completely okay with you voting me tomorrow! That's fine, go ahead!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ernie please do the honorable thing and self vote.

MC there are two possibilities here, from your point of view, right?

I'm Jester or Ernie is jester. The other is scum, right?

Okay.

So if Ernie is Jester A.) He is pushing pretty hard not to get voted and killed, B.) He kills me with his vig as a favor to town (Jester Ernie, you'd do that, right?) Bam, I'm dead, you get what you wanted.

If I'm Jester, well, you found a scum and should vote him off, now shouldn't you?

Looks like a win win here, right?

Ernie if you claim jester now you can win the game. I think MC would want an easy solution here.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

What's your role, MC?

Because I think you're executioner.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I AM THUNDERDOMING ERNIE.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I actually also think it's really likely you're both scum and this is some bullshit elaborate gambit, please explain why that is a dumb theory please

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I actually also think it's really likely you're both scum and this is some bullshit elaborate gambit, please explain why that is a dumb theory please

That's fine, then vote Ernie.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

CCKeane posted:

That's fine, then vote Ernie.

lol

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Like MC you are dithering about like "I don't know I think you're BOTH scum" in which case just vote Ernie and go after me tomorrow.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I want to be really clear here with this one: You are still not offering a reason to not vote Ernie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

the ultimate scum gambit, is to claim scum while scum, andthen have all the townspeople vote you and your team member, killing you and losing the game for your faction

• Locked thread