Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Kikis should have a Sighstone. SK's got way more vision than UOL does and that's the main reason. Any time you are getting out-warded by SK you are doing something wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
THEY KEEP ENGAGING 3V5 WHAT ARE YOU DOING

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

Aumanor posted:

Yup, yup, let's make a champion manaless, let's give him two repositions, a knockback, a self-shield, and hell, let's throw in an execute for good measure, it's already an overdesigned heap of bullshit anyways.

Riven?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

the UoL game 5 curse lives on

they will never not play out to 5 games lmao

What? The only 5 game series I think they've ever played was vs Mill

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Aumanor posted:

Yup, yup, let's make a champion manaless, let's give him two repositions, a knockback, a self-shield, and hell, let's throw in an execute for good measure, it's already an overdesigned heap of bullshit anyways.

He is so fun :kimchi:

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
Sven is ridiculous

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
in terms of 'being owned by this champion is infuriating' I think getting poo poo on by Muay Thai Lee Sin is up there. Its just how the champion walks & attacks that stokes the fires of rage. Like astronaut teemo.

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf

Foehammer007 posted:

all games go to game 5

i want this to happen

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I feel like Sven hasn't missed a single Q this entire game.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Libertine posted:

I feel like Sven hasn't missed a single Q this entire game.

He missed one in that team fight as he was retreating into the jungle.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

forgiven says gently caress IT IM DOING THIS

mushi
Oct 13, 2003
I am addicted to video games.
one of my favorite parts of watching monte/doa cast blowouts like this is that they would have stopped talking about this game like 10 minutes ago, and Monte would go into analysis about picks and bans and strategy for the next game and Doa would be making dumb jokes that are more entertaining than Quickshot talking about homeguard boots on Power of Evil.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Well racism > love it looks like

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Quickshot is so loving bad.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Libertine posted:

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Sven: "you can handle it from here guys"

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Well this game was terrible to watch.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Savage Cracker posted:

Sven: "you can handle it from here guys"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub4aJrgBoXU

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Libertine posted:

Yeah but Deficio is the best

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
Sven is a loving man this series.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

SC Bracer posted:

Sven is ridiculous

it's unreal

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Aumanor posted:

:qq:

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Lol at the people complaining about Lee Sin. Keep crying and telling me you'd rather be watching Udyr vs Sejuani duke it out than this. If you think it's so bullshit, you try trying to make these plays that Sven is making in your own elo, let alone against some of the best players in the world.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Again, SK win a remake >_>

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

People are still complaining about Lee Sin?

Killed By Death posted:

Again, SK win a remake >_>

SK embracing the heel role.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Disinterested posted:

Lol at the people complaining about Lee Sin. Keep crying and telling me you'd rather be watching Udyr vs Sejuani duke it out than this. If you think it's so bullshit, you try trying to make these plays that Sven is making in your own elo, let alone against some of the best players in the world.

Yeah I'd rather see Sej than Lee any day.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Zerilan posted:

Yeah I'd rather see Sej than Lee any day.

There's no accounting for taste.

mushi
Oct 13, 2003

Hypocrisy posted:

People are still complaining about Lee Sin?
They will until the last lol server shuts down in 50 years.

I'm sure there's still people calling the BFG cheap on doom servers somewhere

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

I feel like SK finally managed to figure out Unicorns. Early jungle pressure to push them behind and then the Unicorns can't pull themselves back out of the deficit because they don't know how.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Disinterested posted:

yeah

what's so great about watching a supertank with stupid base damage that never dies just walk around and poo poo out free cc, compared to something that actually takes some kind of skill to play

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

Disinterested posted:

i hate lee sin's kit

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Disinterested posted:

i dunno i kinda enjoy watching lee sin roam around the jungle early game being uncatchable and unkillable

gently caress playing against the oval office though

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

I'm in both camps. gently caress Lee Sin but holy poo poo Sven's game that he just played on Lee Sin.

Cheshire Puss
Sep 14, 2007

Only the insane equate pain with success.
Oh good. A Corki game.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
The EU LCS Corki kiss of death rip sk

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Did Quikshot really just say that Gnar had fallen out of "flavour"??

E: Yesss jungle Gnar

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
jungle gnar and corki lmbo

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
UoL has tons of CC so they will probably win

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
quickshot still doesnt realize people are laughing at him, and not with him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mushi
Oct 13, 2003
idk about this SK draft. All AD comps don't mean poo poo in solo queue but UoL's comp looks like it could stall out 3 melee champs long enough to get enough armor to outscale SK. Maybe they got thrown off by the gnar pick.

• Locked thread