Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

CapitalistPig posted:

hey guys guess what my favorite thing to do is?

Shitpost?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Hammer!

wall monitor was lynched. He was an Angel Nanny-aligned Disguiser.

I am a Poltergeist haunting a pottery shop and it's really obvious that I'm a poltergeist but I keep getting mistaken for other things like bad luck or the wind knocking things over and I am getting increasingly upset about it because this is my first gig as a poltergeist and I'm trying really really hard and none of it's working so I'm going to kill some dark babies or something.

quote:

Disguiser (Mafia-Aligned)
-Imitates Mafia Kill's Role/Flavor. Learns the role.
-Can only be used on targets the Disguiser is killing with the Mafia kill.
-Can only successfully disguise twice.
-Target appears to be Vanilla Mafia on reveal. (with generic scum flavor)

Votecount for Day 2

wall monitor (7): The Ninth Layer, Orvin, Kleedrac, TheRam, AXE COP, Ghostly Gangsta, CapitalistPig
The Ninth Layer (1): AnonymousNarcotics
Ghostly Gangsta (1): EXAKT Science
Kleedrac (1): wall monitor

Not Voting (2): HiipFire, Magnus Gallant

It's now Night 2!

Zesty fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Apr 15, 2015

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Everyone awakens to a brand new day!

Remaining Players
AnonymousNarcotics
AXE COP
CapitalistPig
EXAKT Science
Ghostly Gangsta
HiipFire
Kleedrac
Magnus Gallant
Orvin
The Ninth Layer
TheRam

It is now Day 3. You have 48 hours.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Well that's interesting. I guess WM caused byers' flip.

I still think TNL and GG are scum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote anon

I think its you

:colbert:

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
For all the reasons I listed in this post and this post;
##Vote TNL

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Wow that was a super fast day.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
Thank you for doing day recaps kleedrac. I am bad at following multiple pages of things happening.

I also agree with you that TNL smells bad and I want to force him to say something, anything about himself that's even remotely useful.

##vote TNL

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?
*laughs like a dog*

*is happy the scum had to nk me and someone doc'd me*

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

TheRam posted:

*laughs like a dog*

Good dog

Good doc

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
Did you cop anyone last night?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

TheRam posted:

*laughs like a dog*

Is it sad I'm honestly shocked they tried killing you? But good job to the doctor :)

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

*sniff sniff*

*smells like mags is a survivor or scum with weirdness due to NIGHT ACTIONS*

*walks over to dead BN and WM and farts and walks away*

##vote Magnus

bark bark

*doesn't move vote until claim*

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Oh yeah ##vote tnl

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

AXE COP posted:

Thank you for doing day recaps kleedrac. I am bad at following multiple pages of things happening.

I also agree with you that TNL smells bad and I want to force him to say something, anything about himself that's even remotely useful.

##vote TNL

Say something about myself? Like what.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
The dog is a flavour cop and a lookout???

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Hmm yeah let's lynch the guy who made sure the town lynched obvious scum, great idea :rolleye:

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Kleedrac posted:

Is it sad I'm honestly shocked they tried killing you? But good job to the doctor :)

*knows that it isn't guarranteed the scum would try to kill me, but also acknowledges that Ramdog unrelentingly fingered the scum two days in a row - an obvious kill but also an obvious watch/doc*

*considers other options, hasn't got a strong opinion*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

The Ninth Layer posted:

Hmm yeah let's lynch the guy who made sure the town lynched obvious scum, great idea :rolleye:

*puts paw on nose and is more the reason WM died than TNL, Alasdair was most*

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Yeah you think that buddy. Two claims against WM and nobody was even looking that way until I started yelling about it.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

*sniffs and wonders if there is anyone stupid enough as scum to not distance from WM when their scum pal (Alasdair) shits the bed and outs them, wonders how and why Alasdair would claim that WM is scum and not out a fourth scum. implies there are no scum remaining but ramdog doesn't know about this*

*gives TNL no credit, considering, the BN lynch was way more telling about who is town... (me)*

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Then again would I be so stupid as to hammer home a bus on my own scumbuddy? Apparently the three people voting me think so.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

The Ninth Layer posted:

Yeah you think that buddy. Two claims against WM and nobody was even looking that way until I started yelling about it.

*starts to gag at TNL's weak WIFOM arguments considering one of the scum team decided to out them (just WM, for reasons unknown), and thinks TNL is stupid if he doesn't acknowledge that Ramdog knew exactly how to play yesterday and it always involved WM dying, but Kleedrac claim was important to gauge under pressure*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

*Ramdog begins to bark excitedly, he runs over the Magnus Gallant and rips at his suit - a business card falls out - he is an unscrupulous lawyer!!!, probably a survivor type!*

*Ramdog ponders how three scum have died and this game is still going...*

Alasdair Crawfish posted:

Okay so everybody. I started this game as mafia with big nothing, myself, and wall monitor. During the night I was recruited by someone and now serve the town and not the mafia.

I was a framer. I made it look like byers was scum (he isn't)

oh yeah, and there's a role called the mannequin. we the mafia got to pick this role's ability (we chose dayvig) and some unknown third party gets to choose if they are mafia or town.

Oh yeah and wall monitor roleblocked you GG.

HiipFire posted:

##shoot Alasdair

Worth a shot I guess

Okay so everybody. I started this game as mafia with big nothing, myself, and wall monitor. During the night I was recruited by someone and now serve the town and not the mafia.

oh yeah, and there's a role called the mannequin. we the mafia got to pick this role's ability (we chose dayvig) and some unknown third party gets to choose if they are mafia or town.

*Ramdog begins to bark excitedly, he runs over the Magnus Gallant and rips at his suit - a business card falls out - he is an unscrupulous lawyer!!!, probably a survivor type!*

Okay so everybody. I started this game as mafia with big nothing, myself, and wall monitor.

Met posted:

Day 1
-Big Nothing Lynched (Mafia Agent)
-Byers2142 Nightkilled (Vanilla Scum)
Day 2
-Alasdair Crawfish daykilled (Mafia Framer)
-Wall Monitor is lynched. (Mafia Disguiser)
Day 3

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ramdog chooses to let survivor friend magnus live, despite the fact he chose Hiipfire to be scum, what a cock!!! at least he was honest in his role flavour!* :smug:

:siren: ##vote Hiipfire :siren:

:smugdog:

:parrot::parrot::parrot:
:parrot:

ARroooOoOOoOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

##vote Hiipfire

##vote Hiipfire

##vote Hiipfire

##vote Hiipfire

##vote Hiipfire

##vote Hiipfire

##vote Hiipfire
##vote Hiipfire

##vote Hiipfire
##vote Hiipfire

##vote Hiipfire
##vote Hiipfire

##vote Hiipfire

BARK BARK BARK
:smugdog:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Well that's interesting. I guess WM caused byers' flip.

I still think TNL and GG are scum.

So you think there are 5 scum?

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

*Ramdog waits for everyone else to catch up, and wonders what the everloving gently caress happened to Alasdair Crawfish*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

*Ramdog acknowledges this isn't 100% confirmed, but seriously it's loving hilarious and probably true we have to turbo Hiipfire seriously do it NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I tried to kill HiipFire N1 and was roleblocked. Last night I tried to kill EXAKT Science and he was immune.

I am The Righteous Fart, Dark Baby Aligned, vigilante.

I was born from betwixt an angel's butt cheeks and passed through to the mortal plane to mete out justice to those wrongdoers who defile the sanctity of dark baby.

I tried to make EXAKT Science fart gis soul out and I failed.

Role blocked N1, EXAKT was immune.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I was actually the one who chose Hiipfire's alignment. I chose town.

I also recruited Alasdair and told him he had been converted to town. He believed me, outed his buddies to me immediately and fullclaimed in thread.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Let's get some more claims going on

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

The Ninth Layer posted:

I also recruited Alasdair and told him he had been converted to town. He believed me, outed his buddies to me immediately and fullclaimed in thread.

:eng99:

*sniffs and wonders how you can be 3P if Magnus is 3P too...*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

*jumps onto hindlegs as if to say "claim or die"*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

The Ninth Layer posted:

bark bark bark

*sniffs at you to determine your wincon, is very confused what role would choose the alignment other another player, as well as exist in a game with a lawyer who admits his desire is to sell the town out in LYLO for $10 received through paypal*

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

TheRam posted:

bark bark bark

*sniffs at you to determine your wincon, is very confused what role would choose the alignment other another player, as well as exist in a game with a lawyer who admits his desire is to sell the town out in LYLO for $10 received through paypal*

I win when I'm the last player alive. I can recruit up to one guy to be my buddy who I can talk to, I learn their role and their role gets suppressed. That's about it, I tried to recruit EXAKT and was roleblocked by a fat stripper.

Lynch me and the game is probably over.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

On a side note I thought I was town or some kind of survivor until about halfway through Day 2 when I looked and it actually said I had to be the last guy alive, meaning I screwed myself picking town for the mannequin and then screwed myself further when Alasdair went down. So instead I've just been trying to end the game fast.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
DogRam you should full claim too.

:colbert:

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
My N/A tell me that there are 3 scum total, and possibilities for an SK as well as another third party.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Magnus Gallant posted:

My N/A* tell me that there are 3 scum total, and possibilities for an SK as well as another third party.

Night actions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

The Ninth Layer posted:

I win when I'm the last player alive. I can recruit up to one guy to be my buddy who I can talk to, I learn their role and their role gets suppressed. That's about it, I tried to recruit EXAKT and was roleblocked by a fat stripper.

Lynch me and the game is probably over.

##vote TNL

*raises paw to forehead and salutes*

• Locked thread