Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
afaik they've said that they're going to make it with or without kojima; who knows how much he had to do with PT being good

do you know something i don't? did they just announce something?

starting new page off right https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT2GRpwwS8M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
It might as well be cancelled honestly. I really doubt Konami gives enough a poo poo to do it justice now. Kojima and his team were the only people making games in the whole company.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

CJacobs posted:

I used to smoke pot in high school and a bit of college and also play video games while high, but then I turned 22 and realized that doing it above that age is just sad

What a bizarre, nonsensical opinion based on nothing

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
drugs are a crutch

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

What a bizarre, nonsensical opinion based on nothing

Shelling out for quality weed is less important than paying for new video games when you also have adult things like bills and car payments to make, hence the :420: must go. Also,

corn in the bible posted:

drugs are a crutch

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
"shelling out for quality weed"

lol if you don't live in a med state or know a dude who sells $10 grams

e: also, use my strategy: buy all your games on steam sale and use the savings for :420:

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

It's almost like frequent drug use is not conducive to the lifestyle of a responsible adult.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Ekster posted:

It's almost like frequent drug use is not conducive to the lifestyle of a responsible adult.

Almost.

Speaking of adults using drugs, I have been playing GTA 5 now that it's out on PC, and the online mode is much more tolerable now that players have mice and have to actually aim... y'know, instead of just locking onto your head and one-shotting you with two button presses with a controller. Play GTA 5, it's good.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ekster posted:

most truly successful adults get by via massive cocaine habits and are also functioning alcoholics though

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Who cares?

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

People who don't play Bulletstorm, that's who. :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NvjFFrITH8

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
bulletstorm was great fun.
thank you for being a part of my gaming life, bulletstorm.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

VideoGames posted:

bulletstorm was great fun.
thank you for being a part of my gaming life, bulletstorm.
I'm still waiting on some crazy fan to get two-player co-op working on the main campaign.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Necrovision was good, too. People can Fly devs were pro-tier imho

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Necrovision was really fun, I don't know why people hate it

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Necrovision didn't really sit right with me for some reason. The melee didn't feel like you were stabbing somebody with a bayonette so much as poking animatronics while they pretended to shoot at someone behind you.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

CJacobs posted:

Shelling out for quality weed is less important than paying for new video games when you also have adult things like bills and car payments to make, hence the :420: must go. Also,

weed is the least expensive habit in my life, mos def less expensive than video games, my girlfriend, being in a band, buying records... sorry you had lovely dealers or don't live where it's legal i guess. it would cost me a LOT more to drink a six-pack even of lovely beer, or a few glasses of wine, a night :shrug:

fake edit: wait, Netflix is cheaper than weed!

smh at people who smoke cigarettes though, i quit smoking cigs when the price literally doubled back in 2006(?)

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

precision posted:

expensive habit

precision posted:

my girlfriend

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

None of this is discussing cool guy video game Bulletstorm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCcl0Ppmbl8

Which, may I remind you, has the second-coolest demo in gaming.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I should have said "buying things on eBay for my girlfriend", which is definitely a habit and a bad one.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

precision posted:

I should have said "buying things on eBay for my girlfriend", which is definitely a habit and a bad one.

what kinda stuff?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Real hurthling! posted:

what kinda stuff?
Anything to get her to notice him in History.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

FactsAreUseless posted:

Anything to get her to notice him in History.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Thank you for quoting my excellent avatar.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Real hurthling! posted:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

FactsAreUseless posted:

Thank you for quoting my excellent avatar.

i was gonna post "zing" but thats what your guy's face says all on its own.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Literally the best av in Games.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

So, which is the better top-down toy car game? Toybox Turbos or Next Penelope?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Great Joe posted:

So, which is the better top-down toy car game? Toybox Turbos or Next Penelope?

micro machines, baka

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

precision posted:

micro machines, baka
so, toybox turbos?

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

precision posted:

smh at people who smoke cigarettes though, i quit smoking cigs when the price literally doubled back in 2006(?)

cigarettes are gross, a combination of where i live and the kind of people i'm friends with (musicians, barflies, etc) means like the majority of people i know smoke and i'm like "man you would save so much money and feel so much better if you quit"

they're stupid as hell for not quitting jeez it's like they're freaking addicted or something!

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
Those eyebrows haunt me

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

bloodychill posted:

Those eyebrows haunt me
Thumbs up!

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Racist Mario spotted. Also how are those extra reviewing fees you reviewers have to suffer?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

bloodychill posted:

Those eyebrows haunt me

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Great Joe posted:

None of this is discussing cool guy video game Bulletstorm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCcl0Ppmbl8

Which, may I remind you, has the second-coolest demo in gaming.

The demo is funny but the final game is guilty of every other FPS cliche it makes fun of.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i smoked weeds and played mortal kombat x with friends last night and it was great cause the game is so gross and fun to watch, it doesn't matter if you have the controller or not, altho that is still the primo

we got up to 7 on the luck thing and it was a hilarious shitshow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i went on my friendly neighborhood private torrent tracker a minute ago and this is what the top MKX one is named:

"Mortal Kombat X Proper-*group* (Awesome PC Game - FATALITY!)"

fuckin lmao

• Locked thread