Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Karma Monkey posted:

And it's their 3rd store, so you know they're popular. I would go somewhere I could get tacos, donuts, and kolaches at the same time. Not so much the knuckles though.

You've never had a knuckle sandwich? They'll even cut off the nails if you're feeling squeamish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Chard posted:

You don't even have to go there friend, they deliver! Lounge in your own filth and have a man bring tacos, donuts, and kolaches directly to your hovel.

But I'd have to move there. I'm in Bluecollar, MD, where I can get six kinds of lovely pizza delivered or passable Chinese. No taco, donut, or kolache delivery here. :qq:

Kajeesus posted:

You've never had a knuckle sandwich? They'll even cut off the nails if you're feeling squeamish.

I assume they are pig knuckles, and no thanks. :barf: It wouldn't matter what kind of knuckles; the answer would still be hell no.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

:thejoke:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Karma Monkey posted:

But I'd have to move there. I'm in Bluecollar, MD, where I can get six kinds of lovely pizza delivered or passable Chinese. No taco, donut, or kolache delivery here. :qq:

I assume they are pig knuckles, and no thanks. :barf: It wouldn't matter what kind of knuckles; the answer would still be hell no.

I'm betting they just punch you in the mouth for being a slovenly disgusting bastard.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Kitteny Against Fear.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

This is the Gom Jabar it contains a deadly... No stop playing with it. I know it's shiny but. Oh fine.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I'd play the gently caress outta that

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Let it go... fast.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Say Nothing posted:

Let it go... fast.

lol

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I saw loss in a windowpane the other day and it made me happy and sad at the same time

Dooky Dingo
Feb 17, 2011

Gym badge day is a VERY dangerous day!

mdemone posted:

I saw loss in a windowpane the other day and it made me happy and sad at the same time

I think it can be just as hard, if not harder, on the installer than it is on the owner.

Behotti
Apr 30, 2008
Fun Shoe

Dooky Dingo posted:

I think it can be just as hard, if not harder, on the installer than it is on the owner.

:drat: that's harsh son!

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
they move past it, and seal (the frame)

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
This contry loves dickpusku so much, our next government will be formed based on it

Rappaport posted:

Political satire:

IT'S INCISIVE COMMENTARY!!!

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Your move OP

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Wheany posted:

This contry loves dickpusku so much, our next government will be formed based on it

IT'S INCISIVE COMMENTARY!!!

sun pitää selittää toi pyörösilmille

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Hogge Wild posted:

sun pitää selittää toi pyörösilmille

There will be no explaining of jokes.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

BrigadierSensible posted:

It's Sir Richard Buttington Esq. obviously.

3/10

Seńor Ricardo de Culo!

Dooky Dingo posted:

Both people can still move past the pane and heal

BOOTY-ADE has a new favorite as of 16:16 on May 8, 2015

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Wheany posted:

There will be no explaining of jokes.

You have my axe.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
Somedays I feel that ther is no ceiling to Rare Pepe.

This ones going to define our generation.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the rarest pepe is the one I drew and immediately deleted. nothing else compares.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

the rarest pepe is the one I drew and immediately deleted. nothing else compares.

You can potentially draw an identical pepe, even if by accident. The rarest pepe will be formed by constellations across the universe one femtosecond before the world ends.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

beato posted:

Your move OP

ffffffffffffff

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I like the green spurdo meme.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Y'all if you were stranded on a desert Island and could only take one meme what would it be?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

zoux posted:

Y'all if you were stranded on a desert Island and could only take one meme what would it be?

Myself.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

zoux posted:

milhouse

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

zoux posted:

I would hang WRIGHT IN A BENIS on the single lonely palm tree on the island

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

zoux posted:

"How do build rafd :DDDDDD"

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mudkip is a water pokemon so he'd be useful

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
The flying lawnmower. Duh.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Bad luck Brian. I will soon be rescued while he was busy having the runs from eating something terrible.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

zoux posted:

:frogout:

so I could :frogout:

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

zoux posted:

In an ideal situation (barring not being stranded on a desert island) I'd like doge to keep me company.

In reality... Better drink my own piss.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
God. The mightiest meme of them all.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

lolcats. There are so many of them I'll easily be able to build a barge to get home. And in the meantime, oh the lols I'll have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS
:nyan: Ride that bitch across the ocean and all the way home.

• Locked thread