Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Wild and Crazy Kids host?
This poll is closed.
Annette Chavez 0 0%
Jessica Gaynes 0 0%
Omar Gooding 18 81.82%
Donnie Jeffcoat 4 18.18%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Also Samfucious so kind of you to join us, anything to say about the game outside of defending GG?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

My miller claim was 100% serious. I am Early Puberty Kid. I'm only 11 years old but I already hit puberty and everything sucks.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Accidentally hit submit before this.

##vote GG

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
CLs claim sounds like an actual role. Kid-Aligned Game Judge does not. Also why is a game judge blapping kids in the faces with balloons?

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
Somber has been very consistent, which is not at all how he plays as scum.

I started looking at Somber because I was looking at people who had voted bottle, who strikes me as a newbie way more than scum.

JakeP has been doing that thing where snark gets directed everywhere in hopes that the pressure makes someone slip. It is also a good scum tactic but considering this is how he always plays I'm gonna a watch how his votes ride out. I wouldnt vote him today but I am keeping an eye open is what I am saying.

Most everyone else seems like a lot of white noise.

I believe GG's claim. Poque is a goofy guy and this is a goofy game based on a goofy show. The big elephant in the room now for me is chaoslord's claim. I think one of them is scum, because I cannot believe there would be two millers. Chaoslord I believe is doing just that, sowing chaos. At this point I kinda want to kill both of them. I believe GG more though, so chaos first.

##vote chaoslord

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
lol what ##vote gg

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
what in gods name whould make you believe that claim over chaos mans who claimed on day one

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I hope you guys are real sure about this cause I'm not

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

JakeP posted:

CLs claim sounds like an actual role. Kid-Aligned Game Judge does not. Also why is a game judge blapping kids in the faces with balloons?

Does anyone else have a role that is kid-aligned blank? I feel like most people so far that flavor claimed were blank Kid. No guarantee they're all consistent but worth the ask.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
why not

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Sam, you're insane.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
is it his first game and he didn't know what miller was until he was about to die and then looked it up so he could claim?

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Oh poo poo, chaos claimed before? Or am I reading that wrong?

Like I said I was at a wedding until this afternoon, I may very well have missed it.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Okay he did.

##vote Ghostly Gangster

Blame the bliss of holy matrimony

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
he claimed on day 1.. . . . .

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

2 millers doesn't seem unlikely, I'm always suspicious when lunches happen when the thread isn't at its peak posting and it's all happening real fast

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Is it not still D1?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

uranus posted:

he claimed on day 1.. . . . .

I mean it's still Day 1 now, but I claimed with my very first game post yeah

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
yeah there could be two millers i guess, but why would he wait to claim it

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
oh is it? im losing track of what game im in

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

If there really are two millers and he got a RB to go with it and I got nothing I'm going to be very upset.

But I don't think there are.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Samfucius posted:

I believe GG's claim. Poque is a goofy guy and this is a goofy game based on a goofy show. The big elephant in the room now for me is chaoslord's claim. I think one of them is scum, because I cannot believe there would be two millers. Chaoslord I believe is doing just that, sowing chaos. At this point I kinda want to kill both of them. I believe GG more though, so chaos first.

what

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Samfucius posted:

Is it not still D1?

It is still D1

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Look. I played it dumb, but it is what it is.

Cast the votes you think are best and you'll probably be doing a good job.

Go kids!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I hope you guys are real sure about this cause I'm not

Ok Opop i agree with you on MCED now

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
FYI in his last game Poque made a scum miller.

I'm not saying it's excusing GG, cause I think his claim and the way he made it and the inconsistencies on why he didn't question CL makes him very scummy, but just as an aside in that Poque is a weird mod so I don't think "two millers is impossible" should be what people hang their votes on.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Having a miller at all is weird. Two seems like a lot. That's all I meant Uranus.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Okay yeah -1 isn't where we should be anyways. I will re-vote GG closer to deadline if that's where we are still going.

##unvote

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

FYI in his last game Poque made a scum miller.

What is a scum Miller? A scum who investigates as scum?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

What is a scum Miller? A scum who investigates as scum?

:iiam:

I think it was Opop, ask him.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I've seen two millers before and it's the kind of thing I would totally do, that's not why GG looks bad. It's all the stuff he said about it and the inconsistency Jake pointed out

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

chaoslord posted:

Does anyone else have a role that is kid-aligned blank? I feel like most people so far that flavor claimed were blank Kid. No guarantee they're all consistent but worth the ask.

I'm Blank Kid, Kid-Aligned Blank. It doesn't matter though, the scum PMs presumably look similar to ours and scum could always ask for a VT example

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Opopanax posted:

I've seen two millers before and it's the kind of thing I would totally do, that's not why GG looks bad. It's all the stuff he said about it and the inconsistency Jake pointed out

Is it truly an inconsistency? Give me a little slack. Im at -1/-2, if I'm frantic it isn't entirely without reason. I'm about to get blapped myself.

Besides, I said I was reluctant because he already claimed.

I didn't want to also claim because it not only looked bad, but would seem unbelievable. My options are limited.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So back when CL first claimed, why didn't you say anything right then?

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

merk posted:

Use your voting words.

As a rule I do not vote newer people early game even if I'm totally convinced they're scum. This has always been my policy.

I don't buy GG's claim. He's -2 and deadline is just short of a full day away -- we have plenty of discussion time left, so I'm not voting yet, but I think that's the best vote today. MCED looks really bad with his reaction no matter how GG flips.

I like Opop for town atm.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Is it truly an inconsistency? Give me a little slack. Im at -1/-2, if I'm frantic it isn't entirely without reason. I'm about to get blapped myself.

Besides, I said I was reluctant because he already claimed.

I didn't want to also claim because it not only looked bad, but would seem unbelievable. My options are limited.

That is exactly the inconsistency. If you knew that two millers is a suspicious thing, then why weren't you suspicious of him?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Look Under The Rock posted:

As a rule I do not vote newer people early game even if I'm totally convinced they're scum. This has always been my policy.

I don't buy GG's claim. He's -2 and deadline is just short of a full day away -- we have plenty of discussion time left, so I'm not voting yet, but I think that's the best vote today. MCED looks really bad with his reaction no matter how GG flips.

I like Opop for town atm.

I am now mega super convinced LUTR is scum.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Asiina posted:

That is exactly the inconsistency. If you knew that two millers is a suspicious thing, then why weren't you suspicious of him?

I didn't think two millers was suspicious in a set up I knew nothing about. I thought claiming after the window closed on challenging CL was weird and I wasn't going to unless I had too, but claiming at all, kind of derailed that train of thought.

Opopanax posted:

So back when CL first claimed, why didn't you say anything right then?

Also I wasn't really all that active at the time. The only stuff I had going on during that time was an unfunny joke about boulders. I was just posting for the sake of posting and not really paying attention, when I got caught up I realized, much to my chagrin, that my role had already been claimed.

I don't think 2 millers is out of the question in a game like this since setup speculation is where we are.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

I am now mega super convinced LUTR is scum.

What do you find scummy about that post?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

I didn't think two millers was suspicious in a set up I knew nothing about. I thought claiming after the window closed on challenging CL was weird and I wasn't going to unless I had too, but claiming at all, kind of derailed that train of thought.

You didn't think it was suspicious then why were you so reluctant to share it? How was it challenging CL if it wasnt weird for there to be 2 millers

• Locked thread