Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

I have to watch this every few months. It makes me feel less lovely about things.

I love watching the chair switch from mocking him a little to actually interested in the whole concept :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Blindy McBlinderson posted some updates to his gofundme acknowledging liberals helping him (while also "crucifying" him in the comments hahaha). He also acknowledged that he's "partly" to blame for his situation and said he should have bought insurance in an interview.

Now get your poo poo fixed and make it a real happy ending you obstinate dick.

Wow, that disingenuous fuckwit. He is entirely responsible for his own predicament, and doesn't even have the grace to admit it. What an rear end in a top hat.

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Phone posted:

Look at this guy here. The far left doesn't argue on the merits of the situation and instead resort to personal attacks.

Want proof? Look at the current political climate.

Liberals made us this way by failing to set a good example. We can't think for ourselves, we merely ape what others do therefore we are unaccountable.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Baby steps. Enough of this story is going right for now I can't complain too hard that he didn't immediately throw on a che guevara tshirt and shut down a highway for Bernie sanders.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
No true liberals

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR

site posted:

Stealing this from uspol:

He's really doubling down on the racism with this one.

He's white, educated, and well trained but gay QUICK PIVOT TO HOMO CONSPIRACY!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Dirk the Average posted:

Wow, that disingenuous fuckwit. He is entirely responsible for his own predicament, and doesn't even have the grace to admit it. What an rear end in a top hat.

Yeah. ...I still hope he gets his eye surgery though.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Obama mentioned Fox News smearing the poor as leeches in a speech, so a bunch of Fox pundits (and Joe Scarborough) are whining about that.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Dr Christmas posted:

Obama mentioned Fox News smearing the poor as leeches in a speech, so a bunch of Fox pundits (and Joe Scarborough) are whining about that.

Daily Show came back and showed Fox literally calling the poor leeches. Like, exact wording.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Daily Show came back and showed Fox literally calling the poor leeches. Like, exact wording.

Joe Scarborough and Fox News claim this did not literally happen, and I intend to believe them as I am a moderate.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

I mean what is truth anyway? Sure our eyes and ears may tell us that it did happen, but can we really trust them? They may very well have a liberal bias.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Your truth is perceived as lies in my brain.

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."

Sir Tonk posted:

Your truth is perceived as lies in my brain.

How does that saying go? "I reject your reality and subsitute my own."

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
I've been ignoring the Right Wing Media at my own peril, it seems. Where did this Texas poo poo come from?

Source: "PPP's national Republican poll for May" (PDF

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Accretionist posted:

I've been ignoring the Right Wing Media at my own peril, it seems. Where did this Texas poo poo come from?

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews....t-tunnels.html/

The inmates are running the asylum. The Tea Party monster that the GOP created periodically bites them in the rear end and they have to play along with their inanity in order to not let it get out of their control.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Accretionist posted:

Hasn't the government already taken over Texas?

I mean, Texas is part of the United States.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Prism posted:

sounds like someone hasn't read the constitution STATES' RIGHTS *putters away on rascal*

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Prism posted:

Can we do something about that? Maybe see if Mexico wants it back?

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

I feel like this guy going blind could be a huge messaging opportunity for the democrats if they took it. There's a real opportunity to show a compassionate side of the whole ACA as a safe guard against exactly this. In a way, it's a back door dig at the republicans for not finding a way to help "good Americans" like him.

But we all know how democrats work...

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Accretionist posted:

Prism posted:

Someone should make some fuzzy shaky cam footage of a grave site with US soldiers throwing bodies into it, then it pans over to a sign that says 'Houston 20 miles'.
And upload it on Breitbart.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

happyhippy posted:

Someone should make some fuzzy shaky cam footage of a grave site with US soldiers throwing bodies into it, then it pans over to a sign that says 'Houston 20 miles'.
And upload it on Breitbart.

They won't care as long as its minorities being thrown into the grave.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Texas is indeed big enough to be it's own country and it very much kind of has that attitude. The lonestar flag is used in the vain that the american flag is used here.

I'd kind of like to see it in some ways, but only on the basis that if it does happen? It's a blue or purple state.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

FuzzySkinner posted:

Texas is indeed big enough to be it's own country and it very much kind of has that attitude. The lonestar flag is used in the vain that the american flag is used here.

I'd kind of like to see it in some ways, but only on the basis that if it does happen? It's a blue or purple state.

They're already passing laws at the state level to keep cities from passing progressive ordinances, I don't think there's much hope that it would be anything but a North American version of South Africa circa 1985.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Hasters posted:

They're already passing laws at the state level to keep cities from passing progressive ordinances, I don't think there's much hope that it would be anything but a North American version of South Africa circa 1985.

Thinkprogress link, but anyways:
http://thinkprogress.org/world/2015/05/13/3658007/lgbt-africa/

quote:

Yahya Jammeh, the virulently anti-gay dictator who has ruled the Gambia for the last decade made some of his most hateful comments on the country’s LGBT community last week.
“If you do it [in the Gambia] I will slit your throat,” he said according to a translation obtained by VICE News. “[I]f you are a man and want to marry another man in this country and we catch you, no one will ever set eyes on you again, and no white person can do anything about it.”
Jammeh gave the speech in Wolof before a crowd in the town of Farafeni while on a national agricultural tour.
This is not the first time the country’s enigmatic leader has expressed homophobic vitriol. In October, he railed against homosexuality as “satanic behavior.” That same month, Jammeh approved a law that allows for “aggravated homosexuality” to be punished with anywhere from 15 years to life in prison.
The law is seen by rights’ groups as vague and open-ended. Human Rights Watch said that it’s “sparked a witch-hunt” against LGBT people. Some of those taken into custody for being gay were told that they did not “confess” a device would be inserted into their anuses or vaginas to “test” their sexual orientation.
The law is largely based on the Anti-Homosexuality Act that was struck down in Uganda in August. A new version of the bill was introduced into the Ugandan legislature in November.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

razorrozar posted:

Can we do something about that? Maybe see if Mexico wants it back?

What'd Mexico ever do to us to deserve that sort of insult?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Thump! posted:

What'd Mexico ever do to us to deserve that sort of insult?

Didn't fight hard enough for Texas.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Didn't fight hard enough for Texas.

Can't blame them, really.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I dunno if it's changed but in the 90's in grade school after the pledge of allegiance you had to make a separate pledge to Texas every day. I "got in trouble" for not doing this and they called my parents who were like "Why would he have to do that, why are you calling me about this?"

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Hasters posted:

I do like Texas, and would likely like it a lot more if you removed the right wing element out of the whole thing.

I guess think more in the direction of San Antonio, Ann Richards and parts of Houston and Dallas, and less Ted Cruz, Rick Perry and the whackjobs who create school text books.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Tender Bender posted:

I dunno if it's changed but in the 90's in grade school after the pledge of allegiance you had to make a separate pledge to Texas every day. I "got in trouble" for not doing this and they called my parents who were like "Why would he have to do that, why are you calling me about this?"

I did not have to do that in the late 90s. It might have changed or it might have been just your school.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Please let it be divorce

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Please let it be divorce

Vagueposting. Death by guillotine.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Headline: Christianity Outlawed. All marriages retroactively annulled.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Please let it be divorce

I'm assuming it looks a lot like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Tj_l4PcPs

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Charles C. Johnson @ChuckCJohnson · 11h 11 hours ago
SJWs mad about #PrincessOfNorthSudan gesture because in their hearts they know white people ran Africa better. Life expectancy was higher...

Charles C. Johnson @ChuckCJohnson
SJWs mad abut #PrincessofNorthSudan & fatherly love because they lack fathers in their lives.

Charles C. Johnson
‏@ChuckCJohnson
I think most of Africa was better run when it was run by patrician whites than kleptocratic blacks. Rhodesia > Zimbabwe; apartheid beats SA.

Sup Stormfront contributor Chuck C. Johnson.

https://twitter.com/theferocity/status/598866738051194880/photo/1

Also this. Like wow.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

It would have been real awkward if someone called up Joe Rogan's show and read off some choice Johnson quotes while he was on the air.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Please let it be divorce

Is is that Chuck Johnson is a better Twitter troll than him?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Sounds like a haunting. 2 spooky 4 me.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Radish posted:

It would have been real awkward if someone called up Joe Rogan's show and read off some choice Johnson quotes while he was on the air.

Patton Oswalt ‏@pattonoswalt 16s16 seconds ago
.@ChuckCJohnson Am I late on this? Offer me 10k and I'll testify he's a yeti! Let's shoot for the stars on this one! #pulitzer

Patton Oswalt is going after him right now. :).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Please let it be divorce

Hope he's terminal.