Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm the coolest poster ITT.

Discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

Asiina is town as gently caress right now, sorry.

????????????????????????????????????????????????

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

I'm the coolest poster ITT.

Discuss.

:clegg:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

HiipFire posted:

????????????????????????????????????????????????

I have a good feeling.

We all need to just relax. Have some music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYpBHc8px_U

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I have a good feeling.

We all need to just relax. Have some music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYpBHc8px_U

why do you care? vote for her, see how she flips, and we can use her body to start discussion on d2, right?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Pinterest Mom posted:

why do you care? vote for her, see how she flips, and we can use her body to start discussion on d2, right?

Pretty much, but there's no way this is actually gaining traction.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

there is no way anybody but asiina is the dunk today.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Asiina posted:

yep, you are.

you've put votes on people for claiming hitler in a game where nationality has no bearing on alignment, not to mention it's a WW1 game so I doubt that hitler is an actual role.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pinterest Mom posted:

But seriously, do you have anything to contribute to the game that isn't a statistical observation that's both blindingly obviously and utterly irrelevant?

Did you pay any attention to the context of the original post at all or did you jump in partway through a conversation because you saw what you thought was an easy opening?
Do you think I'm scum?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Opopanax posted:

Did you pay any attention to the context of the original post at all or did you jump in partway through a conversation because you saw what you thought was an easy opening?
Do you think I'm scum?

I'm waiting for you to contribute something, anything, to the game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

you've put votes on people for claiming hitler in a game where nationality has no bearing on alignment, not to mention it's a WW1 game so I doubt that hitler is an actual role.

Hitler was in WWI.

I will also not ever apologize for voting for Hitler. You cannot make me feel bad about that.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Pinterest Mom posted:

This is the only dunk I see you making.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

This is also a scum post. I have 3 votes on me and deadline is over a day away. GJ acting like it's a done deal.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Asiina posted:

Hitler was in WWI.

I will also not ever apologize for voting for Hitler. You cannot make me feel bad about that.

if anything, voting hitler would be a bad thing because it would cause a massive time paradox.

This is the only dunk I see you making.

whoah someone get a room temperature washcloth to sooth these tepid burns.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Asiina

The time space continuum hangs in the balance. Hitler must survive.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

if anything, voting hitler would be a bad thing because it would cause a massive time paradox.

We're all people from history. That's true of any of us, dummy.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

(8 Posts Left)

Hey so I just spent the whole day looking at a spreedsheet with inventory and making sure it was all here, and my eyes are now killing me. I'm reading through but I figured I would waste a post on this because it caught my eye while reading through the Diqnol is literally Hitler stuff:

I am a proud proponent of the "Day 1 is useless without a body, so let's make a goddamn body and get some productivity out of Day 2" theory.

This is sort of a useless statement to make and is also one that I made as scum in the last game. Day 1 is indeed useless without a body and I don't think you'll ever find someone that will disagree with you.

More and maybe a vote in a bit.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Day one is only as useless as its posters.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Somberbrero posted:

Day one is only as useless as its posters.

Oh good, I have three people that agree with me.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I like making jokes though

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

##vote Asiina

And I'm the one who is scum for making joke votes.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

(7 Posts Left)

Oh good, I have three people that agree with me.

Yo I have no idea why you are just jumping in and defending Asiina like you are but it doesn't make sense to me.

I can't get a bead on Somber and Asiina, and voting for Hitler for flavor reasons is a bad idea, but also

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

##vote Asiina

GG, this is a bad argument.

Anyway, ##vote Meds Cure Schizos

Also, I'm kinda around, will be more around tonight, and hanging out in the Allied Doc.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

So, you don't know why I'm defending someone who you can't get a bead on in the middle of a slapfight, you're against voting based on flavor, and you're going to vote for me instead.

You only have seven posts left, six if you respond to this. That's a limited number of votes--why are you throwing it down now? Do you think I'm the sort of individual to waver under one vote?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Town fate affected negatively by existence of town player? Smh

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm a confirmed mason.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Asiina posted:

And I'm the one who is scum for making joke votes.

I'm not joking though. There's already one paradox and the Intruders have gained a boon from it. A lot of us will die during WWI as is necessary, but Hitler has to make it to WWII.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

That's right. If I, Adolf Hitler, die, the game will be torn asunder and scum will win. Is that what you want? Are you literally Hitler? Wow.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I just received a PM that tells me Hitler is actually good.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

I just received a PM that tells me Hitler is actually good.

Your something sensitive login included

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

That's right. If I, Adolf Hitler, die, the game will be torn asunder and scum will win. Is that what you want? Are you literally Hitler? Wow.

As hokey as all of this sounds, I have to believe it. I don't think scum will win, but I think they'll get increasingly more powerful by things going differently from how they actually occurred.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'm not saying that Giuseppe is right, just that he has some good ideas.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

As hokey as all of this sounds, I have to believe it. I don't think scum will win, but I think they'll get increasingly more powerful by things going differently from how they actually occurred.

do you have literally any reason at all to believe this

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pinterest Mom posted:

I'm waiting for you to contribute something, anything, to the game.

Okee dokie ##vote pmom

Jumped onto my post without paying attention to what was going on around it, keeps harping on me but refuses to make an alignment call on me.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Pinterest Mom posted:

do you have literally any reason at all to believe this

CapitalistPig posted:

PARADOX

Archduke Ferdinand is alive and it is creating Time ripples!

The Intruders have gained a BOON

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Opopanax posted:

Okee dokie ##vote pmom

Jumped onto my post without paying attention to what was going on around it, keeps harping on me but refuses to make an alignment call on me.

will you please read the thread?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

(6 Posts Left)

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

I am actually wasting a post to tell you that this is a very bad thought to have and it is taking a lot of energy to not vote you right now.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

Town fate affected negatively by existence of town player? Smh

if it happens again we're going to have to kill you~

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Max posted:

(6 Posts Left)

I am actually wasting a post to tell you that this is a very bad thought to have and it is taking a lot of energy to not vote you right now.

What I know about some of the people in this game leads me to believe otherwise. I'll do me, you do you. Also quit wasting your posts.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's reasonable but not productive lane of discussion rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

if it happens again we're going to have to kill you~

I don't understand who you think I am

• Locked thread