Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I am painfully tempted to try for the hammer just because I wanna see someone get lynched. Having my first game of mafia end before anything really happens would be kinda dull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Asiina posted:

I'm the other doctor, idgaf, you're all morons if you think that I'm scum.

##vote Asiina

Get hosed.

Unsubscribing.

What I see from this is Asiina believes the "screw it vote for myself" defense is better than arguing why she isn't the scum. That does seem like a lazy, if not scummy, way of defending yourself.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
And I did tell DGK to not behave like that before.

Really wish I had an edit function earlier.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Gridlocked posted:

What I see from this is Asiina believes the "screw it vote for myself" defense is better than arguing why she isn't the scum. That does seem like a lazy, if not scummy, way of defending yourself.

This is also what I see. The claim is pretty much looking for any possible way out of it.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

DGK2000 posted:

This is also what I see. The claim is pretty much looking for any possible way out of it.

That was my thinking at the time too when I got annoyed at you for it.
It feels desperate.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
As Shanakin just said to me, despite all the accusations at him "hell even I haven't been that desperate or lazy"

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

quote:

EccoRaven wrote on May 22, 2015 5:53 PM:
Poque Asiina - Ismet Jordanou - Evangelical (town-aligned faith healer)
Your parents were unbelievers; they only valued money and power, and used people for their own personal gain. You almost fell into that same lifestyle, but, one night, something magical happened. The Goddesses, red and yellow and green, appeared to you in a dream; they warned you to shun your fathers, to cast away the wickedness of their life and to live in harmony and peace with the natural world. And so that very night you packed a bindle and fled home, trading an opulent coastal mansion for a humble alleyway. You found the Talons within a few weeks, and you felt in your soul that you were to protect these kids, giving them whatever food and shelter you could scrape together, preaching the mercy and guidance of the Goddesses. Now it appears some of them are choosing to follow a path of murder and violence; you will need to stay strong in your faith, so as to endure the oncoming storm.
You are a townie! You seek to return order to your motley crew of urchins, and as such win when all scum players are eliminated.
Additionally, though you are not even yet a man, you have been touched by religious fervor. During the night you may pray over a player as they sleep; there is a chance that they will survive the night from all harm. The chance is variable depending on factors beyond your contr-- er I mean, the Lady works in mysterious ways.
You are a faith healer and you are town-aligned.

Poque submitted Grandicap but said you should feel free to change it once you're caught up.

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

The whole point of stats are lost if you keep it a secret. Why Didn't you tell the world eh?
I thought we weren't supposed reveal mod communications, including role PM's?
http://mafiawiki.notesmash.org/wiki/Standard_mafia_rules#Publishing_Mod_Communication

Although revealing role PMs and guessing between fake claims or not was a thing where I used to play.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Well thats a modkill.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
That is so incredibly loving lovely Asiina.

:s: Asiina, Ismet Jordanou, Evangelical (town-aligned faith healer), was modkilled day 2. :s:

Day over. Night actions.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
With the rising sun, the Talons saw more death. This time it was their leader, Oza. He ruled with kindness and mercy, and he never once raised his temper at a child for being rude or foolish. He was the best of them, and now he was as dead as an Arrentish locktrout on the Feast of Saint Georgette.

:s: Grandicap, Oza, Leader (town-aligned naive cop), was stabbed to death night 2. :s:

It is now Day 3.
:h: 7 alive, 4 to execute.
:d: Day 3 deadline: Thursday, May 28th, ~11PM EDT.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:c: The Current Day 3 Votecount :c:

Not Voting (7): Dead Cow, DGK2000, Gridlocked, Quandary, QuoProQuid, Shanakin, WHICH WAY MADNESS

:h: With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is May 28th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 19 hours.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
This is cruel game to start in as a newbie :suicide:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Naive cop means now I can't trust DGK.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Gridlocked posted:

Naive cop means now I can't trust DGK.

As of N2, there is someone else in this game who can confirm me.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

EccoRaven posted:

ALSO: If you have fewer posts than me by the start of Night 1, I am going to send PRODS out to people to have them post more. If they don't pick it up by Night 2, I will be seeking their replacement!

Conversely if you are a player who is expecting to be prodded and aren't sure you can up the posting, you are welcome to ask for a replacement any time! I would love to keep you however.

EccoRaven posted:

Currently the only two players with fewer posts than me are Meinberg and QPQ. They should up their posting in the next day or I will ask them if they want to be replaced! I will deliberately restrict my posting though to give them a very fair shot.

For reference as of this post:
Meinberg 19
QuoProQuid 17

Now it is time to call out QPQ for being scum.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Asiina posted:

I'm the other doctor, idgaf, you're all morons if you think that I'm scum.

##vote Asiina

Get hosed.

Unsubscribing.

Also apparently Asiina was right and I am in fact a moron, cause I will admit to thinking DGKs case against her after the meinberg bomber incident was pretty decent.

Knowing that Asiina was town, I do find the very rapid succession of the DC/DGK posts voting for her to be a bit suspicious. More unconfirmed masons like Shanakin and I?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

DGK2000 posted:

As of N2, there is someone else in this game who can confirm me.

Who is going to stand up and put their head on the chopping block for you though?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Dead Cow posted:

I'm not a wizard, Bowmore's lie was just that bad.

I'm not sure if there are 1 scum and 1 3rd party, or 2 scum left either.

Also assuming there is at least 1 good guy left because the game hasn't ended yet; we can make a guess there is 1 scum and 1 3rd party thanks to the flavour. 3 coins for 3 scum and maybe 1 person who is trying to get them all?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Gridlocked posted:

Also apparently Asiina was right and I am in fact a moron, cause I will admit to thinking DGKs case against her after the meinberg bomber incident was pretty decent.

Knowing that Asiina was town, I do find the very rapid succession of the DC/DGK posts voting for her to be a bit suspicious. More unconfirmed masons like Shanakin and I?

DC is my wife. We tend to post around the same time, because one of us sees the other posting. I honestly thought Asiina was scum, considering how many I had picked. I'll case QPQ tomorrow after I've gotten some sleep.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

DGK2000 posted:

DC is my wife. We tend to post around the same time, because one of us sees the other posting. I honestly thought Asiina was scum, considering how many I had picked. I'll case QPQ tomorrow after I've gotten some sleep.

Fairo. I am trying to figure this out still; good puzzle.

The only thing I am willing to bet the game on now is that Shanakin is a Townie.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

Gridlocked posted:

Who is going to stand up and put their head on the chopping block for you though?

I will.

DGK and QPQ are both confirmed town

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

I will.

On what grounds are you able to confirm?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

I will.

Also how do you feel about DC now?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Hell how do you feel about myself and Shanakin? I know I look like I am buddying him pretty hard.

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

The whole point of stats are lost if you keep it a secret. Why Didn't you tell the world eh?

Gridlocked posted:

Fairo. I am trying to figure this out still; good puzzle.

The only thing I am willing to bet the game on now is that Shanakin is a Townie.

If I assume we're both town,

I will.

And take this at face value: That leaves Quandary and Dead Cow.

Dead cow has come up numerous times since the very first day, and at least a few people here, myself included, seem to think She's probably scum. (Many think I am too but hey can't please everyone I guess).

##Vote Dead Cow
I'm curious to see how this flips.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.
I don't have a lot of time to post because I need to be out the door in <10, but here's my logic.

votefinder posted:

:c: The Current Day 3 Votecount :c:

Not Voting (7): Dead Cow, DGK2000, Gridlocked, Quandary, QuoProQuid, Shanakin, WHICH WAY MADNESS

:h: With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is May 28th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 19 hours.

There are 7 of us alive. Me, QPQ, and DGK are now confirmed town. Dead Cow, there is no way she would have ever, ever bussed bowmore like that for two solid days to the brink of her own lynch. She is effectively confirmed town in my eyes.

That leaves 3.

Gridlocked, you're a cute little innocent lamb of a town, you've put in equal parts effort and cluelessness and I don't see you as scum.

Now we're at a crossroads, it's either Shanakin or Quandary. Hmm...

Quandary posted:

Would also vote DGK. Lots of posting but very little substance. He tried to get involved in that dumb loving 'gotcha' on bowmore, and looked to characterize the vote on dead cow as a policy lynch when there was a lot of evidence behind it. Lots of white noise posting.

I don't like deadcow much either, mostly because of the 'gotcha' vote on bowmore. What possible reason would scum have to lie about something so easily confirmable, thats the worst case. Pushing it is the easiest possible vote and reads really scummy to me.

For now though ##Vote Shanakin

Quandary posted:

Rereading over bowmore and a few of the votes on him, j really do not see it. It strikes me as bowmore was being lazy d1 but didn't read as particularly scummy, and most of the votes on him are based on joke vote stuff or his reaction to calls out on his joke vote stuff and I really disagree with them. Would not vote.

Also, pretty WIFOMy, but I don't think qpq would have cased kleedrac as scum at the beginning of d2 because he would have known more clearly who was killed. But that's just a gut thing.

Quandary posted:

I could see a meinberg vote, but I think Shanakin and DGK are much better votes. Go look at Shanakin for me please

Quandary posted:

Yeah posts like these are newbie scum 101. Very happy with my vote on shanakin, though I'd switch to dgk or meinberg or DC I guess if that's the way the wind pushes.

Your post history is equal parts tunneling in on shanakin, mafia coaching, and bullshit defenses of bowmore and, to a lesser extent, meinberg. I'm not saying Shana is town if you are scum, but I will say you came into the thread and swung at the lowest hanging fruit available, that being one of the newbies.

I don't have time to explain any more about my role, I'll leave that up to QPQ because I am out the door, but honestly, everyone needs to ##vote Quandary

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
So what you're a cult then.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Gridlocked, you're a cute little innocent lamb of a town, you've put in equal parts effort and cluelessness and I don't see you as scum.

Also I resent that. I really wish I was mafia just so I could have the satisfaction of killing you at night and laughing maniacally.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Gridlocked posted:

So what you're a cult then.

I'll confirm what MADNESS is saying. DGK, MADNESS, and myself are members of a confirmed mason group, of which I am a recruiter. Up to three people at a time can be members of the group. If I try to recruit scum, then everyone in the mason group dies. I had initially recruited fiery_valkyrie N1, and with her gone we needed to make a replacement last night. Consequently, MADNESS and myself had to put our heads together to figure out who we could safely recruit. DGK was the most obvious answer. Our reasoning was pretty much as follows:

After going through the last few days, we noticed that both DGK and Dead Cow had been pushed really hard as lynch candidates by bowmore, and to a lesser extent Meinberg.One doesn't really have to look very far in bowmore's post history to see DGK being called "scummy as poo poo" (1). The same is also true for Dead Cow, who is attacked for her "terrible scum play," (2) but to a lesser extent. bowmore pushes really really hard for DGK's lynch (3), (4), (5) and I'm a little surprised that I didn't notice it earlier. Meinberg similarly pushes for his death (6), (7). We really doubted that scum would bus their ally that much, and our suspicions were confirmed with DGK's successful recruitment last night.

This successful recruitment leaves us with Dead Cow, Gridlocked, Quandary, and Shanakin. As I've mentioned, MADNESS and I have similarly strong doubts that Dead Cow is scum. Not only do scum attack her (see above), but she's also one of bowmore's most outspoken critics. She's the first person to pick up on bowmore's "lie" (7) and one of the few people to continue pressure on him throughout the day (8), (9), (10). I cannot conceive of any scum player wanting their ally to die so badly, especially when that ally is a Mafia Janitor. It's almost ridiculous to think, after the back and forth between Meinberg, bowmore, and Dead Cow, that she is scum. Let's dismiss Dead Cow, saying that it is highly unlikely that she is scum.

Gridlocked, as has been mentioned, is a sweet infant child whose innocence remains untainted by the harsh realities of Kerm. Though I often have issues with the outcomes of his analyses, these outcomes are the result of mistakes that I would anticipate a newbie townie to make. He makes cases (11), and is THE most active member of the town (12). While it is possible for a scum player to do both these things, I doubt from my personal experience that a brand new player would be capable of doing both. He lacks any of the awkwardness and non-commital reads that one should anticipate from a new scum player. Let's dismiss Gridlocked by saying that he is unlikely to be scum.

This brings us to Quandary, whom I really consider one of the biggest mysteries in the game. In a game with suspicions raging over bowmore, Dead Cow, DGK, and others, Quandary has really thrived in the background. Very few people have talked about him at all and he's been satisfied leaving the occasional post to show that he's still here without being in the heart of debate. Lurky would be one way to describe him, if I wasn't already the least active player in the game. What immediately sticks out for me when I go through Quandary's post history is just how non-committal he is about many things. In one of his first serious votes against Shanakin, he names off DGK and Dead Cow as other people that he would be comfortable with lynching (13). He makes a very similar post later on, stating that Shanakin's posts are "newbie scum 101" before proceeding to list other players he would be willing to lynch, including: DGK, Meinberg, and Dead Cow (14). That's an entire fourth of the surviving player-base and virtually everyone who has been mentioned as a potential lynch. It doesn't sound like he's providing genuine reads or searching for scum. He's just looking for someone to lynch. Reading over his other content, he is one of the players to defend bowmore (15) and is one of the early players to attack Shanakin (16). While I largely agree with his criticisms, if he's scum then Shanakin is an easy target. Let's put Quandary down as likely scum.

Finally, we can review Shanakin. I've talked a little about Shanakin before (17) and tried to emphasize just how shady he comes off. While it is true that he's a brand new player (18) and should be held to a different standard, almost every single post of his pings me. He throws lots of names around without making any recommendations, as though he is naming people off because people expect him to (19). He does attack bowmore, but it is on something as inconsequential as a post edit and when it looks like he might be modkilled (20). He goes in for an easy lynch (21) and then immediately backs off when someone calls him on it (22). He tries to use bowmore mid-day death to vindicate himself, implying that he was one of the main pushers and shakers against bowmore and should be dismissed as a result (23). I don't feel good when I look at Shanakin.

These fears are substantiated when one looks at bowmore's post history. Throughout the game, bowmore provided a plethora of reads. When asked about his thoughts on Shanakin, however, he delayed providing an answer. He hasn't " paid much attention yo shanakin, will read" (24). When asked about it again, he says that he "still [hasn't] had time to read Shanakin, today maybe" (25). If we understand Shanakin as newbie scum, then these posts come off as someone trying to defend their buddy without implicating themselves. He's not going to provide flames to the fire that is Shanakin's lynch, but he cannot tie himself to someone who looks incredibly suspicious. The best he can do is dismiss the issue and refocus on people, like Dead Cow (26). If he is town, then Shanakin is an immensely easy target, because he has provided a whole boatload of bad content. It's simply mind-boggling that they would have ignored such a good target. Shanakin, in my eyes, is highly likely scum.

MADNESS and myself are agreed on a whole host of issues, but I think Shanakin is a better lynch than Quandary. I would not object if we do end up lynch Quandary instead, as he is suspicious in his own way, but for the time being I am sold on Shanakin.

##vote: Shanakin

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

That post ended up being a bit longer than I anticipated and I still have to catch up post-wise, so here's a chart I made last night depicting every read bowmore and Meinberg made in the game. Red is obviously for the dead.

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.
I'm sorry wwm, you looked really bad for a bit.

##vote Shanakin

I prefer this over quandary for the reason that Shanakin is still alive.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

DGK2000 posted:

Now it is time to call out QPQ for being scum.

u jerk

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

I'm gonna laugh so hard if I get popped and then everyone is all surprised to see I'm not scum.

It's 12:40am so I'm going to bed now, but for now you've made good points about Dead Cow, so I'm gonna swap to my other option

##Vote Quandary

I'll answer whatever questions people want in the morning if they feel so inclined. Or not, if I wake up dead. Eitherway is fine.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
That is a pretty amazing post.

Have a flow chart Shanakin and I made while he was flying planes and I was watching Magic vids over the last few hours:

You can replace instances of Dead Cow with instances of Quandary and vice versa.
I am still pretty sure Shanakin isn't scummy but as a test of your theories I would be happy to vote for Quandary like WWM as he was with DC on our list of scum.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Shanakin posted:

I'm gonna laugh so hard if I get popped and then everyone is all surprised to see I'm not scum.

It's 12:40am so I'm going to bed now, but for now you've made good points about Dead Cow, so I'm gonna swap to my other option

##Vote Quandary

I'll answer whatever questions people want in the morning if they feel so inclined. Or not, if I wake up dead. Eitherway is fine.

Usually when a person is about to by lynched they:
1.) Provide any and all reads they might have to help the town proceed in the event of their death;
2.) Provide any reason why they should NOT be killed, such as an explanation for their behavior or secret Ace that proves they are not scum;
3.) Claim

I would recommend doing those to help us all out!

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Gonna hold off on the vote till tomorrow morning though as Shanakin said it's nearly 1am here and I have to replace half my PC parts in the arvo and pray my CPU isn't the broken component.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Actually stuff it gonna ##vote Quandary now.

Predictions:
Qundary comes along sometime before Shanakin and/or I wake up and look at thread, votes for Shanakin.

DGK brings hammer down on Shanakin around the same time.

If Shanakin flips scum I am totally buying him a beer and/or beverage of his choice on Saturday because he has earned it; he's never been very good at being the traitor in games. If he flips townie: hahahaha all you haters ha.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

I'd like to give Shanakin a chance to give his final thoughts in the event that he has EARTH SHATTERING INFORMATION, but I've played through today several times in my head and there's not many ways this day can play out. In the improbable event that Shanakin doesn't flip scum I'll recruit Quandary tonight and we will https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIoBrob3bjI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Gridlocked posted:

Actually stuff it gonna ##vote Quandary now.

Predictions:
Qundary comes along sometime before Shanakin and/or I wake up and look at thread, votes for Shanakin.

DGK brings hammer down on Shanakin around the same time.

If Shanakin flips scum I am totally buying him a beer and/or beverage of his choice on Saturday because he has earned it; he's never been very good at being the traitor in games. If he flips townie: hahahaha all you haters ha.

I want to hear what both of them have to say, and their claims.

• Locked thread