Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche
Start singing "Kiss From a Rose" for no apparent reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Eat "ZEAL" brand cereal

...what?:shrug:

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Tunicate posted:

Wait, is that the smell of freshly-ground lemon rind in the air? Follow the scent to the gourmet kingdom of Zest

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Blind Sally posted:

It's almost as if crow has helped plan something special for Zeal and is impatient for us to get to that point.

I wonder what would happen if we further delayed it.

hmmm...

He's just zealous of all the winter wonderland fun we're having down here. A regular Grinch.
Speaking of, go find the alt GRNC skin for PCLO. He lives on that other mountain in the distance. You'll have to remove this special skin costume from it's current owner though.

Gildiss fucked around with this message at 03:06 on May 12, 2015

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

nine-gear crow posted:

:siren::siren::siren:GO TO ZEAL ALREADY YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!:siren::siren::siren:

Zeal probably has some really cool stuff. Like Mecha-Shivas.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Hey, I've had a major life event hold up the latest update:

Sincerest apologies. New update forthcoming.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe

Man, Johnny upgraded his bike to something a lot more...metal.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
This is a good delay. That movie ruled.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Spawned a new smiley already:

:mediocre:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Blind Sally can you work Mad Max into the next update?

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

Gotta have the expansion cartridge for that.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Blind Sally can you work Mad Max into the next update?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Name him CHRM.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

whoa, looks like GOKU and co. saved the future.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Kavak posted:

Do whatever and get railroaded to Zeal. It'll be part of the "Angry GM" ending.

:megadeath: Cron Trag OST - Corridors Of Time :megadeath:

Ah, gently caress it, let's go to Zeal.

You enter the weird building and find a teleporter that sends you to the skies:

:megadeath: Cron Trag OST - Corridors Of Time II :megadeath:

Whoa, what is this wondrous new place? F-floating islands!? It's miraculous! Far away you see strange sights: a castle perched on top of the mountains, a beautiful city in its shade, a lame looking robot--your current surroundings are burning ruins. It's a star contrast to say the least.

You look around.

Yup, pretty sweet. Not far away you spot an old man crushed under some debris. You figure it's a good idea to talk to this NPC to get some info about the place--

:megadeath: Cron Trag OST - Corridors Of Time III :megadeath:

"Hello, there, welcome to the Kingdom Formerly Known As Zeal", he says, "we've recently experience a hostile from another dimension--something about a convergence?"

"CONVERGENCE!?" FOOD asks.

"Why, yes, I believe that's what I said," the old man says, "the new Queen is currently in the process of having the place renamed. She now dwells in the palace, having harnessed some sort of magic power. Be careful, if you go that way. She has a powerful idiot with a robot suit on her side. Heck, you can see the robot from here."

With that, the man breathes his last and dies.

WELL, TEAM, WHAT NOW!???

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
It is time to FORM THE MEGAZORD. Then enter an intense battle with this white-colored knight of some kind.

Also, I would just like to point out that FOOD looks like he is naked and covered in copious amounts of body hair. I prefer him being drawn this way.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

CJacobs posted:

It is time to FORM THE MEGAZORD. Then enter an intense battle with this white-colored knight of some kind.

I'll go with this. We didn't get a mecha last time, but we'll surely get one this time!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Dislodge SKIP SRNO from his pulverized limbs and take him with you to see this so-called "Queen."

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

>Provoke the giant robot, then trick it into running off of the island to fall to its' death

>Loot and burn the Kingdom Formerly Known as Zeal down to the ground

Albis09
Apr 30, 2013

Dead yeti-gain
-Use your knowledge of the game and it's bosses, as well as all your items to beat the idiot

-Take of his glove

-Verto!

-Cross dimensions to the Kingdom of Balandor, raid it and blame everything on that idiot

-Bonuspoints if you defeat the secret boss CSNA and recruit her

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
>If the dimensional walls are already weak enough for travelers to fall through, go hunt down an even bigger, betterer giant robot and drag them into your dimension. Take out the other robot and any city that dares to challenge your might.

gently caress you, Zeal. No quarter.:colbert:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Convince the robot that the Queen of Zeal is holding something called a "Cisna" hostage.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Albis09 posted:

-Use your knowledge of the game and it's bosses, as well as all your items to beat the idiot

-Take of his glove

-Verto!

-Cross dimensions to the Kingdom of Balandor, raid it and blame everything on that idiot

Seconded, especially the recruitment part.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I still think you should leave and find the kingdom of Zest instead.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Give the old man a proper sea burial, mourn his loss

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Regalingualius posted:

>Provoke the giant robot, then trick it into running off of the island to fall to its' death

Seconded. A hilarious Wile E. Coyote death is the proper way to defeat the robot.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Find OREN (and possibly YULI) and get as far away as loving possible from this place before you encounter LNRD or get forced into conscription by CSNA

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Give the old man a proper sky burial and then Summon bigger Mecha. Bring out a Krogoth!

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

Shei-kun posted:

Find OREN (and possibly YULI) and get as far away as loving possible from this place before you encounter LNRD or get forced into conscription by CSNA

We want OREN! We want OREN! We want OREN!

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
...Mecha Shiva

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Do something HELLA GNARLY

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

nine-gear crow posted:

Dislodge SKIP SRNO from his pulverized limbs and take him with you to see this so-called "Queen."

You make a move to remove the old man, but CHCH stops you. She doesn't seem to trust you around dead bodies--reminds you that eating corpses is not acceptable.

Albis09 posted:

-Take of his glove

-Verto!

Heh, yeah, this sounds like a good idea! You cross the air bridge looking for a usable dimensional portal. You enter the beautiful sky town and--

--huh, welp. Looks like you didn't need to find a portal to get to the Kingdom Balandor. Looks like the new Queen has succeeded in renaming it, if this sign is anything to go by.

Regalingualius posted:

You wander over to take a look at the giant robot. It doesn't look as though anyone is piloting it. As you approach, you trip and fall.

Oops!

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
loss.jpg

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Blame the dude with the stubble

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

>Go into the palace

>Suddenly feel a dramatic need to relieve yourself, leading to a montage of you trying to vainly find a proper place before you're forced to piss in a sacred urn or something

Albis09
Apr 30, 2013

Dead yeti-gain
Guess to meet the queen you'll have get into the probably heavily guarded castle...

Disguise yourself as wine merchants and gain access

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Change the name on the sign: You're the new Queen now.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

AJ_Impy posted:

Changing my vote. Hopefully this includes a new dress.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Choco1980 posted:

Changing my vote. Hopefully this includes a new dress.

I'm trying to think of the most inappropriate Disney princess to dress our boy up as and it's either Jasmine or Ariel. Since Hawkeye is too close to the N7 suit we wore before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

AJ_Impy posted:

• Locked thread