Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

BottleKnight posted:

To be fair, I still think you're town pig, and when I flip town I hope the scum don't immediately jump on you to win the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Thanks for the game Met.

I dunno if people actually read Kleedrac and realized everything he said was bullshit against me, had 0 defense and couldn't explain his way out of a wet paper bag of why he's voting me

kudos kleedrac I GUESS UGH

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

MC Eating Disorder posted:

gently caress it if you're playing me you played a good game and its not quite lylo YET unless you guys have worked out who each other are I think?

Yeah, I'm going to let it go now. They've figured it out.

I have another setup in this series ready to go whenever. War in the Palace. It brings back the Assassin and has two competing "Kings".

Setup
Blue Heir
3 Blue Guards
Red Heir
3 Red Guards
Assassin - Upon being lynched gets 1 or 2 shots (depending how many heirs remain). Wins if both Heirs are dead.

Guards know who their Heir is, don't know each other. Heir's Team wins when the other Heir and the Assassin are dead. Guards are automatically removed from the game if their Heir is killed. Guards flip without revealing their color.

You guys up for this right away or give it a week?

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
I was waiting to hammer C-Pig but had to go BBQ some burgers for supper :D I think DBD deserves honorable mention for trying so very very hard to lynch my scummy rear end from the first five minutes of the game :)

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Thanks for the game Met.

I dunno if people actually read Kleedrac and realized everything he said was bullshit against me, had 0 defense and couldn't explain his way out of a wet paper bag of why he's voting me

kudos kleedrac I GUESS UGH

Why did you switch off him D3? Curious. Was it just because pig had pushed me?

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Kleedrac posted:

I was waiting to hammer C-Pig but had to go BBQ some burgers for supper :D I think DBD deserves honorable mention for trying so very very hard to lynch my scummy rear end from the first five minutes of the game :)

let me have some of your burgers and I wont be salty <3

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Deadbeat Dad posted:

let me have some of your burgers and I wont be salty <3

Unless you're coincidentally in the middle of Saskatchewan they'll be cold by the time you get here mate.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

BottleKnight posted:

Why did you switch off him D3? Curious. Was it just because pig had pushed me?

I dunno I was doubting my reads after Strong Mouse and I had like 30 posts about Kleedrac and if we still couldn't get a lynch for him I thought it was useless, only Gulag was like 100% down most of the time

Maybe I shouldve pushed it more but I feel like other things always happened to draw it away from Klee

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Met posted:

Yeah, I'm going to let it go now. They've figured it out.

I have another setup in this series ready to go whenever. War in the Palace. It brings back the Assassin and has two competing "Kings".

Setup
Blue Heir
3 Blue Guards
Red Heir
3 Red Guards
Assassin - Upon being lynched gets 1 or 2 shots (depending how many heirs remain). Wins if both Heirs are dead.

Guards know who their Heir is, don't know each other. Heir's Team wins when the other Heir and the Assassin are dead. Guards are automatically removed from the game if their Heir is killed. Guards flip without revealing their color.

You guys up for this right away or give it a week?

I will play all palace games forever.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

this game was really exhausting and annoying. i don't know if that it's an inherent problem with the setup but i doubt it because it's not all that different from kingmaker, and the kingmaker games i've played didn't take a week to lynch (or not lynch, as it were) obvious bad guys

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Also GG being overly helpy was something and not just a playstyle thing. Should've kept my suspicion on him more. Only one I couldn't read was TT, sadly

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Kleedrac scumslipped on Day 1 and was called out on it. I didn't think he had a chance. Got the War in the Palace setup ready to go then just in case this game ended so quickly.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I'll also own up to the fact that I really did think DBD was king and I probably did a lot of work for scum by taking heat off kleedrac, even if I did end up voting for him later.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Live and die for my King. FLAWLESS VICTORY. I'm sorry for playing y'all.

Love,

GG

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

BottleKnight posted:

I'll also own up to the fact that I really did think DBD was king and I probably did a lot of work for scum by taking heat off kleedrac, even if I did end up voting for him later.

yeah same but with you goddamnit

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I didn't really play all that well, I feel guilty about it

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I'll just put the sign-up thread up.

War in the Palace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e