Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Cyber Dog posted:

Joanna Jedrzejczyk has to be one of the quickest/strongest(by pound) strikers I've ever seen. This training montage is pretty cool, even though at first it seems like a bunch of silly exercises. Quickly gets to "whoa" levels. Particularly the part where she is working on knee kicks in (what I assume is) Thailand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jiw6X1oyxCo

edit: not even just knee kicks at that part actually, its a switch kick and then knee to kick to knee to kick a million times super fast. so cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgXlMyy4-qI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I want her to be champion forever.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

CommonShore posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5b0dg2l_ms

:3:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Jesus

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing

Cyber Dog posted:

Joanna Jedrzejczyk has to be one of the quickest/strongest(by pound) strikers I've ever seen. This training montage is pretty cool, even though at first it seems like a bunch of silly exercises. Quickly gets to "whoa" levels. Particularly the part where she is working on knee kicks in (what I assume is) Thailand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jiw6X1oyxCo

edit: not even just knee kicks at that part actually, its a switch kick and then knee to kick to knee to kick a million times super fast. so cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGLls3HNhEY

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

fuuuck. When I watch that video, all I can think is that it shows the existence of an an eternally benevolent god of MMA. We, as MMA fans, are awful wretched beings who deserve no mercy or love. We don't deserve a champion so cool, but God is merciful.

Then again if Penne manages to win somehow, we will have our new book of Job...

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

CommonShore posted:

fuuuck. When I watch that video, all I can think is that it shows the existence of an an eternally benevolent god of MMA. We, as MMA fans, are awful wretched beings who deserve no mercy or love. We don't deserve a champion so cool, but God is merciful.

Then again if Penne manages to win somehow, we will have our new book of Job...

Charlie Brenneman wrote the Book of Job

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

She has an honest to God terrifying staredown.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Meanwhile Bubba McDaniels has no job and is getting booked

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

EmmyOk posted:

Yeah he asked for a few designs of the SBG gorilla and chose that one. Also I agree that Scoggins is the wors tattoo in MMA for sure

Torres and Rosa were very cool together on embedded but not cool enough to quite make me forget he calls himself 'Boston Strong'

McGregor endorses/trains out of a Straight Blast Gym? Huh, there is one if those really close to me. I thought it was just a generic chain of MT/BJJ/TKD/Boxing gyms.

I mean, not that his endorsement necessarily changed that.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Bucket Joneses posted:

McGregor endorses/trains out of a Straight Blast Gym? Huh, there is one if those really close to me. I thought it was just a generic chain of MT/BJJ/TKD/Boxing gyms.

I mean, not that his endorsement necessarily changed that.

Yeah that's where he started in Dublin. Didn't realise it was a chain actually! Just assumed it was John Kavanagh's gym.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

I saw this gif of Yoel Romero the other day and assumed someone else would post it and no one did so here it is

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
drat I just love watching Joanna's striking. May she reign forever.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
oops wrong thread

Tezcatlipoca fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jun 14, 2015

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!

acai moonsault posted:

I saw this gif of Yoel Romero the other day and assumed someone else would post it and no one did so here it is

Poor dude just wanted to get to his car

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
If you haven't made your Goonweight picks yet you have 90 minutes! http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3721325&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#post446461262

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

CommonShore posted:

That scene at the end at the airport is just amazing.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

acai moonsault posted:

I kind of want Yoel to become the MW champion just by virture of being the strongest man in the entire world.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

ShuHirata posted:

取材に応じてくれた@CRUSHER_MMA の答えを英語に訳す度に思うんですけど、ほんと、いいっすよ、胸が熱くなります。ひとつひとつの言葉から情熱と決意度がヒシヒシ伝わるんで。試合まであと8日です!!#UFC #Berlin

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

peds.jpg

gimpsuitjones
Mar 27, 2007

What are you lookin at...

EmmyOk posted:

peds.jpg

take it to the bleague thread

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

I think I need a break from the internet.
the gently caress am I looking at

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Damnit, wrong thread.

tesilential fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Jun 14, 2015

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

petition to rename heavyweight the rock paper scissors division

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
fabricio werdum has submitted big nog, fedor and cain. that's crazy.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Sonnen is going off on twitter at Rogan for making Cain repeat himself

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Foul Fowl posted:

:stare:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Hell yes, I knew Werdum could do it. Good for him. And a submission as well. Also good to see Kelvin back with a win.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
go horse

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
That was fun but please stop holding fist fights on a mountain

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Actually, do it more often so that fighters train for it and get better as a whole.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/6/9/8754595/ufc-188-fabricio-werdum-cain-velasquez-will-gas-after-three-four-rounds-mma

Fabricio Werdum posted:

In a perfect world, I see him trying to take me down. I land a front kick to the body or his face, or I submit him quickly after he takes me down. In a more realistic scenario, I see him gassing after three or four rounds. People will be surprised. They are used to watching Velasquez with that non-stop rhythm, but he's not used with high-altitude and hasn't fought in two years. We'll see.

:smug:

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Foul Fowl posted:

:staredog:

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
lol Werdum is killing this press conference

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
If you had told me 3-4 years ago Werdum of all people would be champ I would have laughed. Same with Lawler. I probably would not have recognized RDA.

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

1st AD posted:

lol Werdum is killing this press conference

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Here's a better one

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

God drat leave Cain alone he understands that he hosed up.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Countdown to first 'Cain was always bad' post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

EmmyOk posted:

Countdown to first 'Cain was always bad' post

I mean if you think about it JDS didn't look very good against Stipe who got knocked out by Stefan Struve and who else has he beaten besides Brock Lesnar with Diverticulitis and JDS?

Will that do?

• Locked thread