Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Kimbo V. Huston round break gif but they heads keep drooping

Ahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

AUTOTUNE VOICE: It's amazing, I'm the reason, my own dick is in my mouth this evening

FRANK MIR:

hahaha what a page

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Self suck men
I know you're out there
You're in hiding
And you hold your meetings

I can hear you cumming

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
This is why women's mma can't be a thing

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Let's start a GoFundMe to pay for Arlovski to officiate the toxx.

http://www.athletepromotions.com/speaker/andrei-arlovski.php

No amount of money would be too much to pay for, "How taste your pee pee?"

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Time to end this suffering i need a minute to myself
(so i can suck away)
You will never get to me what cant be done ill do myself
(so i can suck away)

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Absolutely. 100%.

To completion

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Bruce Buffer unveils the Buffer 180 to signify that it's time to suck your own penis

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
I am going to be really sad if Werdum pisses hot now. :smith:

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
if the ufc ever lands a proper new york venue, I will eat my dick

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Trast posted:

I am going to be really sad if Werdum pisses hot now. :smith:

Im sad you digressed from the topic of Potato in the Anus sucking his or her own dick but thanks for keeping it about penises and what they do

Unless you meant you would be really sad because Potato in my Anus would have sucked his own dick already before learning too late after he'd already sucked it that the result of the fight had been changed to a no contest and he had sucked his dick for no reason, when he didn't have to

Bundt Cake fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Jun 14, 2015

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Pictured: Potato in Anus training for the big day with his Local MMA fighter, Yoel Romero.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Pictured: Potato in Anus training for the big day with his Local MMA fighter, Yoel Romero.

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Watching last night gave me a small sense of what it must have been like to see Andy get killed by Weidman.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Eddie Alvarez rules. Actually he just held top position and the clinch when Gil started gulping for air like a mullet on the flats on a summer day. Still it ruled to see him get the decision after literally fighting with one eye for 2 rounds.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Can we start a petition to have Sexy Carlos kill Pendred for us

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Wasting a Condit fight on Pendred would be loving cruel. Make Pendred fight Woodley so that we can all safely turn off our televisions for that half hour period.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Watching last night gave me a small sense of what it must have been like to see Andy get killed by Weidman.

Last night was the opposite of that because it was good and I didn't wake up sad this morning

Seriously though weidman knocking out anderson was loving nuts and if you weren't there i can't really explain how crazy and shocking it was.

In the bar I was at social order broke down for about 30 seconds. People screaming and running around, someone picked up a chair and threw it. During this my ex looked over at me and said I was just sitting there with head cocker to the side looking like a confused dog. When she met me at my house later she found me sitting on the couch in the dark watching anderson/forrest.

Dangersim fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jun 14, 2015

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Dangersim posted:

Last night was the opposite of that because it was good and I didn't wake up sad this morning

Seriously though weidman knocking out anderson was loving nuts and if you weren't there i can't really explain how crazy and shocking it was.

In the bar I was at social order broke down for about 30 seconds. People screaming and running around, someone picked up a chair and threw it. During this my ex looked over at me and said I was just sitting there with head cocker to the side looking like a confused dog. When she met me at my house later she found me sitting on the couch in the dark watching anderson/forrest.

My apartment turned into the Ewok village at the end of Return of the Jedi with happy celebration and I woke up just as happy because it was awesome and good, actually

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I watched with my redneck roommate who doesn't watch MMA but cheered for whoever I did and we climbed up on bar stools and chanted USA as the bar sat in silence.

mewse
May 2, 2006

I was watching a stream at home by myself and as I sat there in minor shock I realized I didn't know anybody IRL that would understand the significance of what just happened

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
I remember hearing that it was a standing KO before I saw it, and just assuming that was a typo.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Dangersim posted:

Yeah I kinda feel like I missed the biggest moment in UFC history up to this point! Someone linked the thread recently and it was funny seeing people say "Andy is about to gently caress him up". I can't wait to see Dublin react if Conor wins

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I was at the bar with a friend who had never before watched a PPV live and didn't know who Anderson Silva was. I had predicted a Weidman win. She tells me that when Silva dropped, the entire bar let out a scream of anguish, except me, jumping up on my chair and screaming YES YES YES!

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

EmmyOk posted:

I was mainly upset because one of my friends - who unironically believed the Kimbo v. Petruzelli fight was fixed - called it for Weidman and was obnoxiously smug subsequently.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
I was screaming in joy at the TV before the knockout, "You're hosed Weidman! He is matrixing and you're hosed!"

Then I literally drank myself into a black hole for three days and none of my family heard from me. I'm now sober.

The only other time I reacted so violently was when Fedor jumped into Werdum's guard and I was shouting, "NOOOO! NOOO!" and then when he tapped I hurled my company blackberry across the room.

A few days later I snuck into their tech office and replaced it with a working one.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Captain Log posted:

I was screaming in joy at the TV before the knockout, "You're hosed Weidman! He is matrixing and you're hosed!"

Then I literally drank myself into a black hole for three days and none of my family heard from me. I'm now sober.

The only other time I reacted so violently was when Fedor jumped into Werdum's guard and I was shouting, "NOOOO! NOOO!" and then when he tapped I hurled my company blackberry across the room.

A few days later I snuck into their tech office and replaced it with a working one.

I didn't realize having wrong opinions about fights was actually physically destructive.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

One of my favorite calls ever is as they show weidman pounding an unconscious silva, rogan goes "there's something you didn't think you'd ever see"

Also at points you can see him and Goldie standing at the commentary position, and they're both visibly shocked.

Pimp Cauldron
Aug 3, 2002

A twisted pictoral of phoenix, AZ

Captain Log posted:

I dont think you can literally drink yourself into a black hole but im sure you drank a lot

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

If Aldo wins will he have beaten Andy's record including WEC defenses? The New promo says he's on 10 straight? Also including champions who remained champion during a IFC merger is Andy still the record holder?

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

If Aldo wins will he have beaten Andy's record including WEC defenses? The New promo says he's on 10 straight? Also including champions who remained champion during a IFC merger is Andy still the record holder?

He will tie it I believe. Also Andy's fight against Lutter was supposed to be for the title but Lutter didn't make weight so it became non title.

Also here's the records and accomplishments of Anderson:

Unified UFC Middleweight and Pride FC Welterweight Championship
Fight of the Night (Three times)
Submission of the Night (Two times)
Most Knockout of the Night Awards in the UFC (Seven times)
Most consecutive title defenses (10)
Most successful title defenses (10)
Most finishes in UFC title fights (9)
Most finishes in the UFC (14)
Most finishes in the UFC Middleweight division (10)
Longest win streak in UFC history (16)
Highest significant strike accuracy in UFC (67.8%)
Most knockdowns landed in UFC History (17)
Tied (Chuck Liddell and Randy Couture) for third most wins in the UFC (16)
Longest UFC title reign (2457 days)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Dangersim posted:

He will tie it I believe. Also Andy's fight against Lutter was supposed to be for the title but Lutter didn't make weight so it became non title.

Surely he also has most NSAC Hearing postponments too! Seriously though that is an incredible set of accolades. You and fatherdog are encyclopedias.

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

I think I need a break from the internet.
great, I'm the 'suck my own dick' guy now.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

POTATO IN MY ANUS posted:

I think that is still up from 'potato in my anus guy'! Silver linings

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Look at it this way, you'd probably have more fun than I did watching that fight.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Pimp Cauldron posted:

I dont think you can literally drink yourself into a black hole but im sure you drank a lot

I tried.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

POTATO IN MY ANUS posted:

own it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueQKuIptDAU

Pimp Cauldron
Aug 3, 2002

A twisted pictoral of phoenix, AZ

Dangersim posted:

Sherdog Best Excuses Award (4)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Dangersim posted:

Best Most Actually Bad Now Which I Always Knew Because I'm So Smart

• Locked thread