Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
Moments like the Silva/Weidman fight are why I watch Rousey PPVs even though I know there's almost no chance she'll lose. I have to see it if it actually happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

http://oglaf.com/gifted/

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

POTATO IN MY ANUS posted:

great, I'm the 'suck my own dick' guy now.

lllllllet's get ready to suck it

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

AUTOTUNE VOICE: It's amazing, I'm the reason, my own dick is in my mouth this evening

FRANK MIR:

lol

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Fork of Unknown Origins posted:

Moments like the GSP/Serra fight are why I watch Rousey PPVs even though I know there's almost no chance she'll lose. I have to see it if it actually happens.

Fixed for my feelings

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Triticum Guzzler posted:

lllllllet's get ready to suck it

Oh you didn't know...Gilbert better puunnchhh somebody

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Not a first time a goon's sucked his own dick on camera. Won't be the last

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache
The last two pages of cocksucking have left me in tears.

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

Gregor Samsa posted:

The last two pages of cocksucking have left me in tears.

Don't deepthroat so far down then!

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
This is way far back, but someone was asking why Cain was putting duct tape over his handwraps. If it hasn't been answered, it's so he can wrap them fairly loose for better padding without them flying apart under the gloves.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

kimbo305 posted:

This is way far back, but someone was asking why Cain was putting duct tape over his handwraps. If it hasn't been answered, it's so he can wrap them fairly loose for better padding without them flying apart under the gloves.

So it's sort of like he's making little pillows? For his fists?

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Lmao beat me to it

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Heh

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

fuckin' good song

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Who would have thought goons really come into their own when it comes to sucking dicks?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
there shall be no peace on this web site until that guy is getting hosed by one eyed eddie a second time

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:ms:

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

I think I need a break from the internet.
23 year old man. just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Triticum Guzzler posted:

there shall be no peace on this web site until that guy is getting hosed by one eyed eddie a second time

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Someone resize the screen of Alvarez' surprised look when his eye swelled shut and buy this man a new avatar/quote

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The best part of Werdum winning is that Cain will probably get injured training for the rematch. Then Werdum will lose the title to some random HW like Miocic or Arlovski.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

cut more weight, you're young, your body can handle it

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I don't think Werdum gave up the first time and failed to achieve his goal and neither should you.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

I believe in you, POTATO IN MY ANUS

2 fat 4 my lambo
Oct 9, 2003

WEED POOP

Triticum Guzzler posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Do it, POTATO IN MY ANUS, become the deepGOAT

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

EmmyOk posted:

deepGOAT

While it's hard to say who has that title based solely on performance from within the promotion, I'd say that belongs to Chan Sung Jung based on overall record.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Wasn't there a guy in Fyad who did it for acceptance into the posting cabal there?

2 fat 4 my lambo
Oct 9, 2003

WEED POOP
also, mods, please change my tag to WIEDMAN POOP

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Max Holloway vs Charles Oliveira was announced as a 5 rounder for August 23rd. I think both guys are the poo poo but Max should run away with it if he doesn't get taken down.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
There's a storied history of posters great and small sucking their own gigantic/baby dicks on this comedy website

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Triticum Guzzler posted:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
JUST SEED

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

lmao

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Haha

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

I love this thread.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Gonna expose my ignorance but why was Cain known as a cardio machine? He only had three fights go beyond the 2nd round and only two go the distance

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

EmmyOk posted:

Gonna expose my ignorance but why was Cain known as a cardio machine? He only had three fights go beyond the 2nd round and only two go the distance

everyone gassed against him because of the amount of damage he did and the pace he kept., and he never gassed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

willie_dee posted:

Wasn't there a guy in Fyad who did it for acceptance into the posting cabal there?

Haha that was me

• Locked thread