Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TFW NO BAE
Feb 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lol, nice find.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Haha.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

May there be another money lobby at some point. I still need the golden Aeroplane.

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Capn Beeb posted:

Speaking of Valentine's event stuff, the flapper dress comes with opera length gloves and I really wish I could wear them with any other outfit but oh noooo that's too hard to do for some drat reason, can't just add them to the gloves accessory box. loving Rockstar :sigh:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

drat, that guy is mad mad mad.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Harmburger posted:

It was a valentine's day event car, like the tommy gun. Can't buy it anymore, but I've seen people spawn them before.

There's also a race or two around that use it. Probably even available in creator.
(that's the only reason I've driven one, I was broke from buying my Entity right when it dropped)

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

The Roosevelt is one of my favorite cars, it's perfect for going on a crime spree in old-timey outfits wielding the Tommy Gun.
Surprisingly, they didn't repeat the Valentine's Day event this year like was expected.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Who are you?

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

lmao

I'm going to change my name to your name and record it while griefing people and send it to Rockstar.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Holy poo poo that Twitter account is filled with the gooneiest goon whining imaginable. Perfect picture too.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

College bitch. So he's like... a grown man, I guess.

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

So on another topic-
Is it just me or is the whole snapmatic to social club thing broken on PC? I can't get any of my garage shots to upload.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

His twitter is awesome lmfao.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

His twitter is awesome lmfao.

link? since the handle is redacted for whatever reason.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You can find it easily, its got his irl name and face and its insanely embarassing for him so Im not gonna link it.

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup
I really want in on this goon GTA drama but I'm confused. Who do I point at and call a nerd now?

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

frenton posted:

I really want in on this goon GTA drama but I'm confused. Who do I point at and call a nerd now?

This guy:

You better watch out he'll shoot you with his nipplegun.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

frenton posted:

it's me, i'm the tweets

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup
Nah man, you the bee's knees.
That too, yeah.

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe

frenton posted:

Yourself, for never showing up to that heist thing

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Harmburger posted:

This guy:

I still wish we could make photos into crew logos.

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

geeves posted:

I still wish we could make photos into crew logos.

Man that'd be something. At least the Weazel Crew got it's logo injected way back in the day.

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

Yourself, for never showing up to that heist thing

Haha I was on! I'm at least always signed into PSN when I'm home, but I think Mr Dread is probably the only one that has me added. If you want to set it up get at me on PSN: Copperfronts, I'm still interested.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

coupedeville posted:

Roosevelt (no you can't get one)

I love my Roosevelt; the horn, the interior, it's classy as gently caress good looks and the fact that you can hang off the side to make your impression felt to all pubbies/cops/NOOSE means it's a complete package. And crushing pubbie spirits when you explain that they can't have it.

Speaking about the performance, its a mammoth and challenging to handle in urban environments, but it's not unwieldy and is deeply satisfying to tear poo poo up. The acceleration is nothing to blush at either; I've found it accelerates surprisingly fast compared to other sports classics which is another point in its favor. If it comes back I would definitely recommend this one for your garage.

edit:goons being goons in this thread watch out guiz srsly scyron is just a goof lets not be bad sports and get put in the cheaters pool :smug:

coupedeville fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Jun 17, 2015

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Harmburger posted:

This guy:

lmao

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

Harmburger posted:

This guy:

:vince:

I'll never complain about thread derails again.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
i warned u bro, i told you to fix yourself a sandwich. but you posted and now everyone know you a doughy idiot with down syndrome.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

He has a nice tweeter

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

That twitter is so loving bad.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

He's asking the Rockstar twitter to ban a guy and openly telling them its for online vengeance.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

He's asking the Rockstar twitter to ban a guy and openly telling them its for online vengeance.

lmao like that's gonna work

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Careful, this sounds like something Rockstar would be all for if their previous actions have been anything to go on.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

El Jebus posted:

Careful, this sounds like something Rockstar would be all for if their previous actions have been anything to go on.

Funny joke haha

Videos and pictures can never be fabricated so they believe him for sure. I know I would if someone sent me forum screencaps.

Funny thing is, nobody even said poo poo or did poo poo to this guy, he just went ballistic mode for no reason I think

theguybro fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Jun 17, 2015

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

theguybro posted:

Funny joke haha

Videos and pictures can never be fabricated so they believe him for sure. I know I would if someone sent me forum screencaps.

Funny thing is, nobody even said poo poo or did poo poo to this guy, he just went ballistic mode for no reason I think

It's because you dared to violate the sanctity of the quality gameplay regarding this game about robbing banks and shooting cops.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Thump! posted:

It's because you dared to violate the sanctity of the quality gameplay regarding this game about robbing banks and shooting cops.

And stealing money

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Goons flying in the lap of luxury before killing each other for a couple hours.

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice

until the pic was posted, i would have swore that was the 11 year old i was playing with earlier

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I want to do more off-road posts but eugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

GOD IS BED posted:

until the pic was posted, i would have swore that was the 11 year old i was playing with earlier

I actually played with him a few days ago and he seemed like a normal and friendly dude. I honestly didn't see this coming.

E* coincidently I haven't seen him on since the ... Whatever happened to him.

• Locked thread