Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
I suppose law of averages says one of the poo poo posts imgay made was true :P

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

uranus posted:

hahahah chilli is scum with imgay. that is literally the only way that makes sense with what he's 'feeling' right now. d1 a scumbro is caught through bad luck and he's discouraged and doesnt want to play anymore.

try to imagine a town person having these kind of feelings, i bet you cant.

on board with this

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
That makes sense right up until you try to figure out why a scumbro would go so far out of his way to defend a LYNCHPROOF scum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
That's, very frustrating

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lynchproof was a boon from event.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Winged Orpheus posted:

That makes sense right up until you try to figure out why a scumbro would go so far out of his way to defend a LYNCHPROOF scum.

if he's permanently lynchproof then fart this gay earth.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Somberbrero posted:

if he's permanently lynchproof then fart this gay earth.

Cpig said he would have been hated for two days. I'm guessing it's a one-day or one-shot lynchproof.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
That would make sense. Didn't consider that.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its was a macho buff. Lynchproof during day and being completely vulnerable to any form of nk

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
I'm not going to waste energy fighting off what everyone seems to think is a sure thing. Not going to entertain this scumbro nonsense anymore. I'll be busy pursuing good lynches.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
he is not permanently voteproof
complete bullshit

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
its a one shot'

nobody would loving call it a macho buff unless if they are bluffing

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Another thing: I'm generally pretty loath to talk about abilities being scum or town because as a mod I love to gently caress with expectations about power roles, but I really cannot think of a reason to give town the ability to remove someone's ability to vote.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Tremendous Taste posted:

##unvote

Idea actually

I'm p useless as a role, lynch me and imgay can revive me. If he doesn't, he's clearly lied and we lynch him tomorrow.
I think TT is town for this offer.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
who lost their ability to vote? i missed that. i thought it was just cause of votefinder not recognizing votes

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Chili posted:

Amnistar, Winged Orpheus, Kleedrac.

These are our good lynch choices today.

If anyone wants me to expand on any or all of these, I will happily to do so. Regardless, we need to shift our conversation away from this fruitless field.
I like my vote on WO. Why Amnistar?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

yuming posted:

I like my vote on WO. Why Amnistar?
Oh and you explain on the next page. Thank you sweet Chili sauce.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

imgay posted:

i lied about the cloning machine, I just really wanted to be nominated
<:mad:> Rude mr. I didn't trust that claim, that is why I wanted CPig over im-- his want to go in the crawlspace seemed less OMG PLEASE PLEASE.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Winged Orpheus posted:

You're pretty much blatantly ignoring the fact that NONE of his posts have ANY content whatsoever. He has 61 posts in the thread (in 2nd place, you're in the lead at 64) and they are ALL either fakeclaims or noiseposts. He has not put down a single opinion on any player in this game.
Except I totally agree with this point on im. Hrm.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Liking LUTR for scum now, her only valid content was me-tooing.

And this:

Look Under The Rock posted:

Another thing: I'm generally pretty loath to talk about abilities being scum or town because as a mod I love to gently caress with expectations about power roles, but I really cannot think of a reason to give town the ability to remove someone's ability to vote.

Is pretty bad. Takes a lot of suspicion off her if things don't pan out.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

votefinder posted:

:redhammer: Hey, that's a hammer for imgay!
<:mad:>

I hate no lynches and The Big Bang Theory.

Pls kill this scum guys thanks.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

yuming posted:

<:mad:>

I hate no lynches and The Big Bang Theory.

Pls kill this scum guys thanks.

look at alll these correct opinions

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
This was a wacky game day.

I am most suspicious of im and capps. WO made good points against im so I'm less sold on that idea now.

I like Chili's LUTR as scum idea. She takes the place of WO in my "scum posting sideline comments" scum slot.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Amnistar posted:

Will come into play day 2. It's relatively minor all told.
Hey Amnistar, tell us what you think of the game and stuff please~

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

yuming posted:

This was a wacky game day.

I am most suspicious of im and capps. WO made good points against im so I'm less sold on that idea now.

I like Chili's LUTR as scum idea. She takes the place of WO in my "scum posting sideline comments" scum slot.

how are you suspicious of Gay and not also Chili?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Somberbrero posted:

how are you suspicious of Gay and not also Chili?
They're not connected to me?

I've liked the points Chili's made, I'm not suspicious of him.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sorry I've been low content. All my time has been spent on telling people how I'm a bad lynch

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
no it loving hasn't

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
you were loving pushing us to vote you, you god dam nliar

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
DIE DIE IDE

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I did immediately claim lynch proof

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm a good target to watch tonight

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

yuming posted:

They're not connected to me?

I've liked the points Chili's made, I'm not suspicious of him.

Chili has been defending Gay all day and has more or less refused to look at him in a critical light.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Somber and Uranus gonna be mad suspicious when I flip town tomorrow.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i would be pretty suspicous if you flipped town

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Somberbrero posted:

Chili has been defending Gay all day and has more or less refused to look at him in a critical light.
Because he's stuck on the idea that it'd be stupid for im to be revealed because of flavor stuff.

Chili's logic is consistent and just doesn't make me suspicious. He says he's throwing it out, idk, it makes sense to me.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

yuming posted:

Because he's stuck on the idea that it'd be stupid for im to be revealed because of flavor stuff.

Chili's logic is consistent and just doesn't make me suspicious. He says he's throwing it out, idk, it makes sense to me.

even putting aside flavor, imgay has plenty of content Chili could look at. The excuse that he can't parse that content because of the flavor white noise is very silly.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Yuming's entrance is fine by me, this may admittedly be because she doesn't seem to think I'm scum for whatever reason everyone else does. But whatever.

So I've got pretty comfortable leanings on everyone. Except one player, I don't know what to make of Somber.

On one hand, he's involved, been throwing down opinions and really putting himself out there.

On the other, it's over one, really big storm of poo poo (valid or not) and as scum I can just imagine how wonderful it would be to comment over.

I can't decide if this is opportunism, or genuine scum hunting.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Somberbrero posted:

even putting aside flavor, imgay has plenty of content Chili could look at. The excuse that he can't parse that content because of the flavor white noise is very silly.

I looked at all of his stuff prior to the The Great Trapdoor Incident, I just found it all unremarkable and not worthy of much comment. It's shitposting, doesn't mean jack about his alignment. So yeah, actually add him to the list along with Somber concerning the players I'm unsure of.

For what it's worth, I'm fine lynching gayboy, but for the reason that he seems to be a petulant poo poo poster. I was never defending him as a player, I was arguing against the approach taken with him as it seemed like a scary groundswell that permitted players an easy way to coast into a lynch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Final Votecount for Day 1

imgay (7): Puntification, CapitalistPig, Kleedrac, Winged Orpheus, uranus, Puntification, Tremendous Taste, Tremendous Taste, Somberbrero, imgay, imgay, Tremendous Taste, Tremendous Taste, Tremendous Taste, imgay
Winged Orpheus (1): yuming, uranus, uranus
CapitalistPig (1): Puntification
Somberbrero (1): mr.capps
Kleedrac (1): Chili, Chili, Chili
Chili (0): CapitalistPig, mr.capps, CapitalistPig, mr.capps
Lynch No One! (0): Tremendous Taste, Tremendous Taste
Look Under The Rock (0): Chili, Chili
Tremendous Taste (0): Chili, Chili
mr.capps (0): Kleedrac, CapitalistPig, Somberbrero, Tremendous Taste, Kleedrac, yuming, yuming, CapitalistPig, Tremendous Taste, Somberbrero

Not Voting (2): Amnistar, Look Under The Rock

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 18th, 2015 at 10 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 6 hours.

• Locked thread