Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
I will say that I very strongly considered delaying my initiative to put us all in the same block so you wouldn't have to update as much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorCurly
Mar 28, 2010
I say go with whatever makes things easiest for you, Frajaq

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

ProfessorCurly posted:

Yeah this.

Necroskowitz
Jan 20, 2011

ProfessorCurly posted:

Agreed.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Very well, since this round just started I'm gonna edit my latest update and get rid of the initiative table.

Everyone can have their actions this round (with the exception of Martello who already did his actions of course), then I'll do monsters actions.

Reminder that posting order still matters, so be careful there's no conflict with position and pay attention to the actions of players that posted before you!

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

I guess an addend to that is that if you had any Feat or Class Feature that involved Initiative, you can change it if you want (if possible)

Necroskowitz
Jan 20, 2011
Just swapped Improved Initiative (+4 initiative) for Superior Will (+2 Will, Make saving throws at start of your turn against dazed and stunned).

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
Olanphonia and cpig, don't forget all your weapon and fire attacks are dealing 4 extra fire damage

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Winged Orpheus posted:

Olanphonia and cpig, don't forget all your weapon and fire attacks are dealing 4 extra fire damage

I had that, but I had to edit my post when I realized the troll was (as far as I can tell) within the blast for Rend.

ProfessorCurly
Mar 28, 2010
Where are the actual entrances to this place? Can we like daring-do through the windows?

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

ProfessorCurly posted:

Where are the actual entrances to this place? Can we like daring-do through the windows?

Theres the open door at A1B1, smashed window at E1F1 and intact window I1J1. Smashing a window is a Standard Action

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
Also keep in mind we're supposed to be protecting this place.

• Locked thread