Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Where has Ryan "the Scryon" McNeal been at?

He still play GTA or has he moved on to better games like APB?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

theguybro posted:

Did they give you some money so that you would buy the luxor deluxe if they could help you?

Those motherfuckers wouldn't even give me upgrade money back to replace my deleted futo because put another one I found in my garage.

StevoMcQueen
Dec 29, 2007
I love my unarmoured Kuruma, for a long while I used it as my daily (til I got a Munroe and classed it up).

Despite having two sultans in my garage, I prefer it's Mitsubishi EvoX styling, and the slightly slidier, drifting handling makes it great for powersliding round corners. Off road performance isn't too shabby either.

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Wakin' and bakin' this morning in-game and IRL. :2bong:

Cruisin' around while high, checkin out the sights.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

This is more proof of GTA being a superior MMORPGFPS

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

UserErr0r posted:

There was barely anyone on tonight, so I found out how long it takes to ride a bicycle around the entire island.

Too long.

On the bright side, I figured out an easy way to get the bonuses for not taking any vehicle damage for 10/20/30 minutes.

You know where we have to go from here. We're walking from Los Santos to Chiliad on foot.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

T1g4h posted:

You know where we have to go from here. We're walking from Los Santos to Chiliad on foot.

Can you please just put a marker on the map so that I know where to begin walking from?

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

theguybro posted:

Can you please just put a marker on the map so that I know where to begin walking from?

Honestly, if someone were crazy enough to do it, i'd say start at the airport and hike from there to Chiliad, but that would take loving ages. I'm all for goofy challenges in games but man, it'd be hard to do that one and not go insane :v:

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

T1g4h posted:

Honestly, if someone were crazy enough to do it, i'd say start at the airport and hike from there to Chiliad, but that would take loving ages. I'm all for goofy challenges in games but man, it'd be hard to do that one and not go insane :v:

So is todays Goon Meets(SUBFORUMS: none) on GTA going to be at the airport and then a quick jog to the top of Mt Chilliad?

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup

T1g4h posted:

I always think it will be fun to just walk around and take in the sights and sounds of Los Santos but after like 3 blocks I start running and punching random people again.

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

As much as I like the idea of some on-foot touring, it proves really problematic getting anywhere when you have wanted stars and are on foot.

Might I suggest we try to find another one of these:

...and have TopHats give us a formal guided tour of Los Santos and it's surrounding areas?

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack
I am totally down for guided/walking tours. When is this poo poo happening?

AirRaid fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Jun 19, 2015

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
Don't forget PS4 goons...

:siren: PS4 Playlist night, 8:30 EST tonight :siren:

I have an older geeves playlist saved - it has the Phil Collins deathmatch, but I will defer to someone else who has better stuff. If it is a big enough group, maybe we can pull together a Rockets versus Insurgents too.

8:30 EST tonight. But obviously, feel free to join in whenever you are able to get on - I imagine we will get started closer to 9.

PSN: cashcamden99

quote:

Participating so far:

1. Kelly
3. geeves
2. Wee Bairns
3. El Jebus
4. Mr. Dread
5. Craptacular
6. Lasagna
7. Zenzizenzizenzic
8. Pretzel Rod Stewart
9. meyourdad

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

hellfaucet posted:

As much as I like the idea of some on-foot touring, it proves really problematic getting anywhere when you have wanted stars and are on foot.

Might I suggest we try to find another one of these:

...and have TopHats give us a formal guided tour of Los Santos and it's surrounding areas?

Oh gently caress yes. I am so in if this happens.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Kelly posted:

I have an older geeves playlist saved - it has the Phil Collins deathmatch, but I will defer to someone else who has better stuff. If it is a big enough group, maybe we can pull together a Rockets versus Insurgents too.

8:30 EST tonight. But obviously, feel free to join in whenever you are able to get on - I imagine we will get started closer to 9.

I can put together a list before tonight with R vs. I as well as some new races I put together.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

geeves posted:

I can put together a list before tonight with R vs. I as well as some new races I put together.

Oh good! I decided to spearhead this then realized I had next to no playlists bookmarked on my PS4. :rolleye:

Smarms
Aug 27, 2008

Kelly posted:

:siren: PS4....let's do a playlist on Friday :siren:

If you are on PS4 and would like to have some fun let's get together on Friday night 8:30 EST and race some cars and do some deathmatches.

Who would like to partake? It's been a spell since we've tried to put something together, so gather your jobs and let's have some fun, or something.

8:30 EST on Friday.

Assuming the storms don't demolish my internet/power, I'm in.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I'm smoking a pork shoulder, so I might have to take a break around 6pm pacific/9pm eastern in order to give it a good pull. I'll be sure to tell you all about it in excruciating detail.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

El Jebus posted:

I'm smoking a pork shoulder, so I might have to take a break around 6pm pacific/9pm eastern in order to give it a good pull. I'll be sure to tell you all about it in excruciating detail.

doze it taste like weed or cigarettes

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Kelly posted:

I really want to do this but Fridays are always bad for me, as I actually leave the house that day. I hope i can catch some partvof it though.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

theguybro posted:

doze it taste like weed or cigarettes

No, but I do!

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

BitBasher posted:

I really want to do this but Fridays are always bad for me, as I actually leave the house that day. I hope i can catch some partvof it though.

I always duck out early, but I'm sure everyone else will be on later.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Mokbek posted:

If I remember correctly, vehicles delivered by Pegasus will remain in-world for 10 minutes if you are not using them or until they get destroyed. Whichever comes first, really.

So long as someone doesn't RPG your dump truck or steals it for a while you will be able to keep it indefinitely.

i just keep getting poned by pubbies do u know were i can by super leeb haks

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Kelly posted:

Due to some stuff I might be a little late joining in, not sure yet. Looks like a good group, it's going to be a good time.
Better check my rum and Coke supplies while I'm at it.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Rolled a Seminole down mount chilliad, killed two pubbies who were hiking up the mountain by foot. :stare:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

What's the best way to complete the "Kill a revealed player" daily objective? I tried it in DM but kept getting killed before Lester picked up, and the reveal blips deathstreak handicap doesn't count apparently.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

SplitSoul posted:

What's the best way to complete the "Kill a revealed player" daily objective? I tried it in DM but kept getting killed before Lester picked up, and the reveal blips deathstreak handicap doesn't count apparently.

Do a deathmatch with a buddy and have them sit still while he gets cloaked and then you reveal and cap him.

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

All sensitivity has long ago atrophied
PC goonz know I'm pretty much down for anytime. Usually in the 530-1am range. I'd like to think I've created a fun loving impression of myself under that cold cold skull mask(s).

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

hellfaucet posted:

It's odd we can have cigarettes and beer in our inventory, but no joints or blunts or whatever. Sometimes you just want to burn one down and go start a fight with body builders on a beach at sunset.

And now that I'm thinking of drugs god dammit this game would really benefit from Chinatown Wars' drug trafficking minigame. :argh:

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Capn Beeb posted:

And now that I'm thinking of drugs god dammit this game would really benefit from Chinatown Wars' drug trafficking minigame. :argh:

Agreed, and you could extend it more by making it a race to get to the best buyer/seller with other people if they made it an online thing.

With all the PC hacks, are there any mods that give the apartment bong "stoned" effect to regular smokes? Seems trivial enough...

Dryer Lint
May 17, 2010

Biggest most lovable jerk on the internet.
:sun:

theguybro posted:

Where has Ryan "the Scryon" McNeal been at?

He still play GTA or has he moved on to better games like APB?

That's a good question. He had that little meltdown and then just left without saying a word kind of like my last girlfriend. I wonder if he'll come back. I wonder if Hailey will ever come back. I wonder if Scyron still remembers me and misses me. I wonder if Hailey still remembers me and misses me.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Rolled a Seminole down mount chilliad, killed two pubbies who were hiking up the mountain by foot. :stare:

Me and t1ggah decided to see for ourselves if your posts about vehicles were good, so we took the Dubsta 6 times 6 on a test drive and it was actually even better than you described it.

You didn't include a lot of information about the car in your post but after driving it for a good 30 - 45 minutes we kind of figured out why you left all the juicy details.

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Capn Beeb posted:

I completely agree. It would make police a lot more important since you lost your stash if your car was impounded. Make players compete for sales. That would be great.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

theguybro posted:

Me and t1ggah decided to see for ourselves if your posts about vehicles were good, so we took the Dubsta 6 times 6 on a test drive and it was actually even better than you described it.

You didn't include a lot of information about the car in your post but after driving it for a good 30 - 45 minutes we kind of figured out why you left all the juicy details.

He's not wrong. I'll fire up the editor once I go grab some food and get lots of good screenshots / photos.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

theguybro posted:

Fine I'll do an actual specific review of the Dubsta 6x6 today.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

T1g4h posted:

He's not wrong. I'll fire up the editor once I go grab some food and get lots of good screenshots / photos.

And while you do that I'll fire up the editor and try to render the goonbus video for the 32894329843298th time, with hopes of it not crashing me for the 32894329843298th time at 49%.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Fine I'll do an actual specific review of the Dubsta 6x6 today.

but t1gg4h is doing it

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

hellfaucet posted:

So does being high as gently caress last longer in GTAO or is it just twenty seconds like in the regular game?

Capn Beeb posted:

It's odd we can have cigarettes and beer in our inventory, but no joints or blunts or whatever. Sometimes you just want to burn one down and go start a fight with body builders on a beach at sunset.

Give it five years, once it's legal in core US states and maybe a couple EU countries it'll just be a regular thing.

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

The White Dragon posted:

Give it five years, once it's legal in core US states and maybe a couple EU countries it'll just be a regular thing.

So basically around the same time that R* makes an anti cheat

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

The White Dragon posted:

So does being high as gently caress last longer in GTAO or is it just twenty seconds like in the regular game?

Still only a short time, I hit the bong, ran into my garage, grabbed the first car and took that screenshot right before it wore off. It was a very unmellow high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theguybro
Dec 16, 2012

hellfaucet posted:

Still only a short time, I hit the bong, ran into my garage, grabbed the first car and took that screenshot right before it wore off. It was a very unmellow high.

Who's your dealer? Sounds like you're getting ripped off man

• Locked thread