Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Bushmaori posted:

Huh, turns out your legs do look like Sonic's if you can run that fast.

Gotta go fast!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilspooky
Mar 21, 2006

Frostwerks posted:

Delicious marines? What are you, a gay guy at fleet week?

He might just be a TFR poster. We do love us some delicious marines. :bigtran:

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

Wonder if that was a pissbomb and he immediately regretted drinking it.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

owl_pellet posted:

Wonder if that was a pissbomb and he unexpectedly enjoyed drinking it.

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it
with a catch like that you kinda have to drink it...and look like a bad rear end doing it.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

god bless peoria. we're doing gods work out here. :patriot:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

I think the guy who got it on the tiger is more badass :catstare:

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
I can't tell what the scale is, but is that housecat armor?

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

owl_pellet posted:

Wonder if that was a pissbomb and he immediately regretted drinking it.

Pissbomb or not, he saw a moment of destiny and followed through with it regardless of the potential consequences. Some days you're a hero, then some days you're just the guy who drank a stranger's piss in front of five thousand people. The important thing is to act like you meant it.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

darkwasthenight posted:

Pissbomb or not, he saw a moment of destiny and followed through with it regardless of the potential consequences. Some days you're a hero, then some days you're just the guy who drank a stranger's piss in front of five thousand people. The important thing is to act like you meant it.

Its really not that common to see piss thrown around at shows, its not like the pisser would have known the singer was about to do that

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Its really not that common to see piss thrown around at shows, its not like the pisser would have known the singer was about to do that

While it's maybe not common it was still a maliciously aimed pint pot and who would throw away usable beer at a festival? Plus they're in a big crowd and have probably been drinking all day so pisspot is often easier than making a trip to the longdrops. Nailing a bandmember/crowdsurfer/Meatloaf is just a bonus. Maybe Dutch festivals are nicer than I expect?

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

Rough Lobster posted:

I can't tell what the scale is, but is that housecat armor?

I imagine it's for one of these fellas:

They were used as steeds by English medieval knights for combat in heavily forested areas, where horses lacked mobility.

AmmoniumAcetate
Sep 23, 2003
Don't mess with Earth
http://jeffdeboer.com/Galleries/CatsandMice/tabid/77/Default.aspx
It's for a kitty. Actually all of this guys stuff probably belongs here. Cat vs. Mouse in full plate. :black101:

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

darkwasthenight posted:

While it's maybe not common it was still a maliciously aimed pint pot and who would throw away usable beer at a festival? Plus they're in a big crowd and have probably been drinking all day so pisspot is often easier than making a trip to the longdrops. Nailing a bandmember/crowdsurfer/Meatloaf is just a bonus. Maybe Dutch festivals are nicer than I expect?

i go to metal shows in america all the time, i have been pelted with beer more times then i can count, and as far as i know i have never been covered in piss. people throw the last bits of a cup of beer like that all the time

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

darkwasthenight posted:

you seriously think people just spend an entire concert with a cup filled with their own piss?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea it's the end of whatever drink was in that cup you weirdo.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

BestTimeEver.gif

Melondog
Oct 9, 2006

:yeshaha:

AmmoniumAcetate posted:

http://jeffdeboer.com/Galleries/CatsandMice/tabid/77/Default.aspx
It's for a kitty. Actually all of this guys stuff probably belongs here. Cat vs. Mouse in full plate. :black101:

These are absolutely fantastic. The detail is amazing.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

They were used as steeds by English medieval knights for combat in heavily forested areas, where horses lacked mobility.

Also bred for their skills in magic.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

Sounds like Medieval Total War needs and update.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiMyDulAbJM

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

loving BAD rear end!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Alternatively:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

My favourite fact about Indiana Jones is that this scene was improvised. It was supposed to be a straight-up sword fight, but Ford had dysentery at the time and he had to poo poo his brains out so he just pulled the gun.

e: VV :smug:

cowboythreespeech has a new favorite as of 04:51 on Jun 20, 2015

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

The result of the need to take a massive, liquidy poo poo.

e: :argh:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I read that he suggested pulling the gun because he didn't feel up to the fight scene, rather than improving it or anything which seems a bit more likely.

rldmoto
Oct 17, 2011

Flag twirlers have come a long way since I was in school.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

I read that he suggested pulling the gun because he didn't feel up to the fight scene, rather than improving it or anything which seems a bit more likely.

Don't ruin our fun.

Knight2m
Jul 26, 2002

Touchdown Steelers

Aphrodite posted:

The other actor though was very upset because he had worked for several weeks preparing for the sword fight so they weren't sure if he would play along when the cameras were rolling.

At least that's what I heard/saw on some behind the scenes thing.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Mans posted:

you seriously think people just spend an entire concert with a cup filled with their own piss?

Of course not, that would be disgusting. You piss in the bottle, then you throw it. Don't act like this isnt a thing.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
"Give me a moment to pop my dislocated shoulder back in place..."

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Say Nothing posted:

"Give me a moment to pop my dislocated shoulder back in place..."

I'm sitting here with my arm in a sling because I dislocated my shoulder a week ago, and goddamn, maybe mine was pretty bad but I still can't imagine popping it back in myself, let alone continue fighting afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Taeke posted:

I'm sitting here with my arm in a sling because I dislocated my shoulder a week ago, and goddamn, maybe mine was pretty bad but I still can't imagine popping it back in myself, let alone continue fighting afterwards.

Maybe you do get punched in the face for a living but I'm guessing you don't get punched in the face for a living.