Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Phil Davis vs Emannuel Newton
King Mo vs Linton Vassell

Setting up the Phil Davis vs King Mo SUPER FIGHT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Cung Le is technically not suspended since the UFC hosed up the chain of custody on his urine sample, right?

Let's do some San Shou at Dynamite

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

sorry folks, jordan breen is cool:

quote:

“This is gonna go so loving badly,” Breen says. “I don’t think people have any idea how much of a loving sham this is gonna look like. Kimbo is going to punch him in the head, and he’s going to go down like an old person.

“This is a joke of the cruelest, most epic proportions.”

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Is there a set time for when the Shamrock vs. Kimbo fight is happening tonight? The event starts at 9 but the whole thing is listed as going until midnight, are they fighting at the very end of the event or sometime in-between?

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

RZApublican posted:

Is there a set time for when the Shamrock vs. Kimbo fight is happening tonight? The event starts at 9 but the whole thing is listed as going until midnight, are they fighting at the very end of the event or sometime in-between?

Its the last fight.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Kekekela posted:

Its the last fight.

Ah, thanks.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

This is fascinating because Shamrock is old and Kimbo is bad. It's like the opposite of most title fights. I feel like in some way the loser of this fight is the real champion.

slev
Apr 6, 2009

The last Shamrock fight I saw was with Rizzo where he looked really sad and old, so I can't even imagine how bad he will look 5 years later.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

silverbackseth posted:

Just arrived at #bellator138 ! I'm cage side in case they need me! With @fighterssource crew.… https://instagram.com/p/4IPlgVJBq-/

:lol:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

slev posted:

The last Shamrock fight I saw was with Rizzo where he looked really sad and old, so I can't even imagine how bad he will look 5 years later.

Like roids

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I'm legit sorta bummed I'm missing Shamrock/Kimbo tonight. But I can't justify spending a Friday night in for Shamrock/Kimbo.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Ty1990 posted:

I'm legit sorta bummed I'm missing Shamrock/Kimbo tonight. But I can't justify spending a Friday night in for Shamrock/Kimbo.

I live near St. Louis and I'm not able to be there tonight, so I feel you.

Khaal
Mar 22, 2008
Is anyone else not hearing any commentary? it went dead during the build up to the main card and the whole first fight had none. come back jimmy :(

edit: back now. cool finish

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
Chandler looked great against whoever that was.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
Just now realized that this card is being tape delayed for the PST. gently caress.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
Is there no actual thread for this? This is a great card?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Strauss looked amazing in that fight. It'd be nice to see him against dudes who are good again.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Seems like a night of mismatches.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Seems like a night of mismatches.

Welcome to the B-leagues

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009
Chad Griggs beating Lashley is one of my favourite mma moments that I had completely forgotten about.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

I stumbled on this while channel surfing. God save me, and the guy Lashley is pitter pattering in the side of the head.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Thank you, John. Not because Lashley's opponent was in any severe danger, just because now I don't have to keep watching that fight.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
^^^ also that

Another can crushed. My favorite was the guy with 60 fights and 1 decision getting choked by the karate top knot guy.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

Ă¢Â€Â• Corey Dostoyevsky
admirable squash

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Big John wanted blood tonight Jesus Christ

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
SHAMROCK SLAM YET????

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

So Ken Shamrock might literally die in the ring, right?

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Captain Log posted:

So Ken Shamrock might literally die in the ring, right?

I'm still not entirely convinced he fights tbh

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Bluedeanie posted:

I'm still not entirely convinced he fights tbh

Kimbo is at least able to step into a ring and fight. Ken Shamrock, I'm pretty sure I could gently caress him up.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

"A lot of respect for each other's skill sets"

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Was there a bell? I didn't hear it.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

hahaha

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Well how about that

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Captain Log posted:

Kimbo is at least able to step into a ring and fight. Ken Shamrock, I'm pretty sure I could gently caress him up.

Alright come on now get real

Dirp
May 16, 2007
Pitbull is concussed as gently caress and his corner is gonna let him go.

Khaal
Mar 22, 2008
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Holy poo poo!

EricHall
Aug 7, 2006
amazing haha

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009